Org. XIV (story)

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Re: Org. XIV (story)

Post  khfreak358 on Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:52 am

When they arrived back at the party, Siks patted Al on the shoulder and said, "See you later, kid." He then walked off. But he wasn't going towards Susan. Instead, he seemed to be heading towards... Sally. "Sally, there's something I need to talk to you about."

"If that thing gets control of you, gutting is always an option."- Wolverine commenting on Spider-Man's Black Suit.

TITAL Characters: Trent, Sylvia
Org. XIV Characters: Siks, Kotank, Susan, Erntxt, Necro, Wayne, Astaroth, Kenshutsu, Mortem
Zombieland Characters: Necro, Crone
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay on Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:30 am

Sally looked towards Siks in a strange way.
"About what?"
AKeybladeYouSay
Norio, The Cordis Custodis

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 on Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:18 am

"Oh really?!" Zane exclaimed. "Hey, Susan!" Zane ran toward her. "I need to talk to you!"
Whats_Up4444
Zane, the Phantasma de Procella

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX on Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:57 pm

Aleri flickered over to Zane. "Use your head for once, man. He's not trying to cheat with your girlfriend, who probably planned your wedding for next week*. 'Sides, Siks just had to deal with me. I don't think he's really about to cheat on a girl after he nearly killed me over her."

<*Yep, they (Zane and Sally) were supposed to get married or something back at Celestial Grounds...
-_->

He pointed to a horribly burned part of his Coat. "See that? That was from just one of his attacks." He turned to Susan. "Sorry for walking in on you. I'll avoid going near your room in the future." He turned to where Lance was and walked over.

He pulled out a beat-up old Keychain that appeared to incorporate the Heartless, Nobody, Crown, Key, and Kingdom Hearts symbols in its design. "Lance... Where is this 'Master Smith' of yours? I'd like to have a word with him/her about this."

Xeromus pointed to the Keychain. "This, King Lance, is what I was telling you about. He doesn't need an extra weapon, just to fix up an old one. A VERY old one."

Aleri launched into a complex explanation of how he had obtained the weapon from the group later learned to be the Observers, and how he had found information about the weapon. It used to be much more powerful, but at this point, it may as well have been Sweet Memories. It also had another property: It was a weapon of pure light. It couldn't be wielded with darkness.
"See, I want this restored to its original glory, and I also need a Spirit Weapon. This seems to be like killing two Dustfliers with one stone, no? I even found out what the blade used to be like." He pulled a diagram out of his pocket. "I reconstructed this out of various pictures. It was an awesome weapon, but now it's twisted and bent."
To prove his point, he summoned his keyblade and attatched the keychain, transforming it into the Ancient Blade. "Look how beat-up it is. If it weren't a Keyblade, I would think it would break easily."

<...You know, I figured Siks would cool off after he beat up on Al for a while.>
<...Sorry for the wall of text.>

Planned Characters for DB Story: Redemi, Nobis, Matsuda.
To Be Introduced: Stice, Some jackass ghost, Rekoka, Raidou. Also some villains.

"Go forth, and set the world on fire!"
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon on Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:59 pm

Dispatch heard a part of this and yelled, "Neeeeeeeeerd!"

Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX on Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:02 pm

Aleri kept talking, and put one hand out. He fired a Light Pulse that wove through the crowd and was aimed at Dispatch's face.
Shut up, Piccol- I mean, Dispatch.
"So, what do you think?"

To Be Introduced: Stice, Some jackass ghost, Rekoka, Raidou. Also some villains.

NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon on Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:03 pm

Dispatch watched the Light Pulse fire underneath him. "In case you're deaf, I'm hanging from a rafter. By my tail."

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX on Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:32 pm

Aleri flickered onto the rafter. "Sorry, I don't understand monkey." He shot a Light Pulse right in his face and flickered back to Lance.

<He probably dodged anyway. >_> >

NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon on Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:36 pm

<Not exactly>
Dispatch quickly pulled out his sword and reflected the Light pulse at the wall.
<Because metal reflects light. So yeah.>

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 on Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:22 pm

"And on top of that, I'm pretty sure there's a fairly noticable age difference," Siks said to Zane.<Of course, I'm not 100% sure how old Sally is.> "Anyway," he continued, now talking to Sally, pulling up a chair and sitting on it backwards, "What all do you know about Donxem?"

<I'm sort of touching on a plot point that kind of disappeared... before Keyblade left.>

"If that thing gets control of you, gutting is always an option."- Wolverine commenting on Spider-Man's Black Suit.

TITAL Characters: Trent, Sylvia
Org. XIV Characters: Siks, Kotank, Susan, Erntxt, Necro, Wayne, Astaroth, Kenshutsu, Mortem
Zombieland Characters: Necro, Crone
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) on Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:12 am

"His name is Daidara. His metalsmith shop is in the small village just outside the castle, give him the designs to the blade you want and tell him I sent you. He'll make any weapon you want." Lance explained to Aleri.

Dark Bloodline RP: Brenna, Jonah
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

http://tital.bigforumpro.com

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay on Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:07 am

<Sally is like 18.>
"Not much..." Sally said. "He must've taken away any realization of what he was like while he was possessing me."
AKeybladeYouSay

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques on Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:18 am

Soren was about to point out that no matter how old the blade was it wouldn't do much to even a Pawn. But then he smelt something. Smoke,blood, and even oil. "Shit I'm going to have to do this myself, Xeno take your men and see what happened outside and Tyson don't bite anybody" Soren said. Then Xeno and the spirit walkers disappeared, Geo and Sertio where sent to the roof tops to be snipers.

Outside the sky had changed from starry black to bloody red and the ground was already slowly being covered with blood. Pawns were the first wave of the assault to cause enough fear and rage and death for the other Ravain to feed on.

Eques

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) on Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:28 am

Lance felt something shift in the atmosphere outside, "****! We don't got time for weapons, Aleri, take this." He threw him a keychain, Asphodel's to be exact. He DC'ed outside and saw the utter havoc already started amd shuddered with rage, "I'll tear you all to SHREDS!!!!!!"

He roared as he dissappeared into the fray tearing apart the Ravain. His appearance and utter radiating determination gave his people something they direly needed, Hope.

Daidara was moving about the village distributing Spirit Weapons to those capable of fighting. Lance found him and opened a DC, "Daidara, take the DC, distribute weapons to my guests at the castle, they'll be able to help." The weaponsmith nodded crushing a Pawn with the broadside of a Spirit broadsword before dissappearing into the DC with his wears, all kinds of imaginable weapons.

Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum on Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:37 am

Soren snapped his fingers and blue wisps started to float around them each orb darted into somebodys chest. Giving them the power was easy, learning to use it in a minute was hard. "Alright you each have been upgraded enough to fight Ravain, they sent in Pawns first so just strike them"

Below and above, the spirit walker slashed, shot and assisted. Each ravain that fell came back with more power. The pain and fear of the already fallen villagers seemed to be enough for them to come back for more.
Eques tenebrarum
Leo the Militis de caligo

http://Fanfiction.net

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay on Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:16 am

Sally was shocked by the wave of enemies coming so suddenly.
"You know what you do to fight a wave?" Sally said after a few seconds of recuperation. "Same thing you do to fight fire. I've learned a few things since the whole 'Nobody again' incident."
Sally started running towards the wave of enemies, her keyblade under her arm. She jumped into the air, onto the side of her keyblade, and created a large wave of water in front of her, surfing it and running over the enemies with it, the wave replenishing itself as it went on, and soaking into the ground behind.
AKeybladeYouSay

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) on Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:26 am

Lance slashed through a Ravain attacking Sally and summoned a DC, "Sally! Magic won't work. Go back to the castle! Talk to Daidara. He'll give you a new keychain you can use to fight these damned things!" He punctuated each sentence with another rage-filled kill.
(Power Surge! Sally: Rage's Fire Lv. 3)
A surge of fire blasted from Lance's keyblades creating buster swords of Spirit fire, "BURN IN HELL!" He roared as he diced apart more Ravain.

Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay on Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:35 am

"At least I'm clearing them out!" Sally yelled. "Why can't you just bring me one? It's kind of hard to get down!"
Suddenly, something came falling out of the sky towards a part of the path that Sally had cleared. When it landed, it got up, shook off its tiny purple wings and started hovering over the ground.
"What happened since I was gone, kupo?"
AKeybladeYouSay

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum on Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:40 am

The Ravain she ran over reappered looking ticked off. They started to swarm her but. A volley of arrows cleared them out
Eques tenebrarum

http://Fanfiction.net

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay on Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:46 am

The wave that Sally was riding raised her up about 50 feet higher into the air, making a sort of fountain which exploded onto the Ravain.
"What's Tony doing here?!"
AKeybladeYouSay

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon on Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:04 am

Dispatch yelled, "You c*** sucking piles of dog ****!" He dropped down and rushed out. "Get out of here you evil bastards!" It may have been excessive, but he pulled an ass ton of metal out of the ground and formed it into a wrecking ball, then dropped it on the swarm.

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 on Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:05 am

<Am I the only one to hear a "ding", and then a theme when Tony appeared.

And why do I picture Tony naked and not with the Org Coat?>

<And I'm at a lost on what to do?>
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon on Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:17 am

<Tony has a coat?>

Back to top Go down

Post  XGeass on Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:27 pm

<I think he does>

The four siblings watched the battle with the Ravain from high above in the castle. "Great, I had hoped I would find you guys before all this started." Zethel the eldest of the Seth clones said adjusting his glasses. Keth looked at the fighting with a look of worry on his face. "Umm..Zethel do..think we should help?" Keth asked his older brother quietly. "We do owe the king of this place for putting 'lord' Ivan in his place." Leth said making sure to sound sarcastic on the lord part. Zethel studied the fight carefully. "Lets see how this turns out before doing anything."
XGeass
Seth, the Imago Tenebrarum
Seth, the Imago Tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX on Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:43 pm

For half a second Aleri was confused that he had gotten a new weapon from the king, and that everything had gone to hell. Then, he pulled himself together and equipped Asphodel before charging the enemy.
The Ravain, huh? Never heard of 'em. And that either means that they're new to this, or... more likely...they've wiped out most of the people that went against them.
He ran straight into them. No plan, no strategy. Just destruction. He leapt at one Pawn, trying to impale it, and blasted it with magic. He noticed that while magic had no effect, Asphodel did.
A fine weapon. I'd better return it once this is over. I doubt Lance wishes to remain one weapon short of a full arsenal.
He then proceeded to completely anihilate anything that dared come withing fifteen feet of him.

<My keyboard is being unresponsive. Don't expect another mile-long post soon. It took 20mins. to write this...>

NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next