FANFIC GO HERE!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

FANFIC GO HERE!

Post  khfreak358 on Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:20 pm

Just a place to post FanFics you are writing or have written. Mine's a crossover between KH and Star Wars. Here's the first chapter:

The Force is the Key

Chapter 1:
Anomalies throughout the Worlds

As Sora flew through interspace, his Keyblade Rider positioned firmly under his feet, he looked toward the world in front of him with nostalgia in his heart. On all of the journeys he'd taken, each of them had involved him visiting Agrabah. 

His focus on the world was broken when he heard someone say, "Master," through the comm system that Chip and Dale installed in his helmet, "Run the mission by me again." He looked down towards his apprentice and said, "Ven, how many times do I have to tell you, call me Sora." Sora thought for a second. It had been at least a year now since he and his friends rescued Ventus and the others and defeated that coot Xehanort. 

"Yen Sid said he sensed a strange anomaly from this world along with The Land of the Dragons and Beast's Castle," Sora explained, "He wants us and the others to investigate." Ventus nodded and said, "Right. Do you think we should let Aladdin know? He could probably help." 

"We're not sure what we're dealing with yet," Sora said, "I wouldn't want to put Al in danger." Ven nodded and the two flew down to the world.

•••

Riku was nervous. The last time he met the Beast they didn't exactly see eye-to-eye. But if things got too bad his apprentice Terra would back him up. And they both knew that despite how they felt, these energy anomalies came first. They both walked towards the castle along the bridge, talking as they did. "So," Terra said, "What do you make of these anomalies?" Riku looked at his apprentice, who ironically was a few years older than him, and said, "Well, all I know for sure is that Yen Sid said they were out of place in any of the worlds. The way I figure it, we'll probably be dealing with more of them after this." Terra nodded and they continued forward.

Once they arrived at the front gates, they heard a loud roar coming from inside the castle. They both jumped slightly at this and Terra asked, "Was that the Beast?!" Riku shook his head and said, "No, that roar came from something else. Could be whatever's causing this anomaly." The two of them ran into the castle to check out what happened.

•••

Aqua looked up at the beautiful snow-covered mountain from the village. She knew the anomaly must have originated up there. "Aqua!" she heard Kairi, call from behind her. She turned around and saw Kairi running her way, her red hair bouncing with each step.

"Kairi," Aqua asked her apprentice, "Did the villagers say anything?" Kairi nodded and said, "They said a hiker was on the mountain and saw some kind of monster." Aqua looked back up to the mountain and said, "I can only wonder what it could be. If it isn't from these worlds or the Realm of Darkness, it must be something unnatural." Kairi nodded and they ran to the top of the mountain.

"If that thing gets control of you, gutting is always an option."- Wolverine commenting on Spider-Man's Black Suit.

TITAL Characters: Trent, Sylvia
Org. XIV Characters: Siks, Kotank, Susan, Erntxt, Necro, Wayne, Astaroth, Kenshutsu, Mortem
Zombieland Characters: Necro, Crone
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Re: FANFIC GO HERE!

Post  Eques tenebrarum on Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:33 pm

I think this should be in the Anything,Everything,and perhaps nothing Page
Eques tenebrarum
Leo the Militis de caligo

http://Fanfiction.net

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 on Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:54 pm

You make a good point. I'll set it up there.

"If that thing gets control of you, gutting is always an option."- Wolverine commenting on Spider-Man's Black Suit.

TITAL Characters: Trent, Sylvia
Org. XIV Characters: Siks, Kotank, Susan, Erntxt, Necro, Wayne, Astaroth, Kenshutsu, Mortem
Zombieland Characters: Necro, Crone
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum on Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:02 pm

Kay
Eques tenebrarum

http://Fanfiction.net