Winds Blown Differently

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Winds Blown Differently

Post  Zeldaman2.0 on Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:27 pm

The man is waiting there patiently, along with a girl in a kimono. Upon noticing Blake, the man stands up and smiles. "It's good to see you kept our date, sir. Shall we continue where we left off?"

<If Rexial has a sensory ability, he notices a strange "warping" behind the two figures.>
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Re: Winds Blown Differently

Post  NebulaGregarZX on Wed Sep 18, 2013 2:30 pm

<While not as developed as the normal Rexial, this Rexial does have some level of additional sense. Also, for the record, Rexial might have left well enough alone if Blake had been a bit more polite about this. I mean, Rex does something in battle to get good breathing room, and his opponent gets a phone call. Okay, that's fine, he'll wait for him to hang up before doing anything. But then he says 'now's a great time, sure' and leaves without so much as saying 'hey, Rex, let's call it a draw for now'. You can probably see why he's a little pissed about this. It's just a little jarring, for some reason. Don't change it, just remember that, in the future, some characters might take offense to an abrupt end to whatever they were doing with Blake without any words of apology.>

Rexial continued to stalk them, hiding behind... something nearby. The location was obscured by the fog of the plot, preventing him from even knowing what the hell was right in front of him, aside from the three- wait, why was there a weird haze behind those two? It wasn't nearly hot enough for heat distortion, so it was probably some kind of illusion.

<...While Dark!Rexial could probably see through the illusion, if that's what it is, Light!Rexial just sees weirdness. Well, at least this doesn't result in the awkward I-have-to-write-my-character-knowing-more-than-I-do-about-the-situation situation.>

Planned Characters for DB Story: Redemi, Nobis, Matsuda.
To Be Introduced: Stice, Some jackass ghost, Rekoka, Raidou. Also some villains.

"Go forth, and set the world on fire!"
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  PsychoticDoctor on Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:40 pm

"Yes. If I may ask, who is she?" Blake said this, mentioning the woman next to him.
PsychoticDoctor
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 on Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:53 pm

"This is Tia. She'll be your guide temporarily, at least until you get your first briefing. I trust you remember our contract, stating that you work for us now?"
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  PsychoticDoctor on Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:42 pm

"Yes. I work for you, and only you. And a pleasure to meet you, Tia." Blake smiled.
"Now, may we continue?"

Back at the house, Julie shuddered.
"You feel that, Minato? Something just... Ugh, can't describe it."

Meanwhile, Will felt the same sobering sensation. He found Julie and Minato.
"Where's Blake?"
"I dunno."
"Shit..." Will then ran outside, towards the city.
PsychoticDoctor
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 on Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:46 pm

"No need to ingratiate yourself, Blake." Tia scorned, scowling slightly. "We don't deal well with ass-kissing." She pulls out a device and pushes a single button, causing a car-sized metallic craft to appear behind her. A wave of her hand at the machine and the top opens, revealing several seats. "Climb into the back. We'll be departing shortly."
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  PsychoticDoctor on Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:34 pm

Blake nodded nervously, and entered the back of the machine.
PsychoticDoctor
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 on Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:04 pm

The man and Tia both enter the machine, and the hatch begins to close. Before it shuts all of the way, however, Tia throws out a small object. The object flashes and emits a deafening BANG. The machine then disappears again, and bursts off into the sky.
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) on Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:46 pm

"You can't be feeling cravings again already. I mean I'm good... But, not that good, android or not." Minato smirked sarcastically.

--------------------------------

Ven nodded, "Yeah, one small flight. Nothing crazy. There's a ramp for Nami's wheel chair though. Weird how the house changed to support her needs..."

Dark Bloodline RP: Brenna, Jonah
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

http://tital.bigforumpro.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 on Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:48 pm

"That's awesome. Well, for me, anyway, I can't stand the fucking things. Even though I ping them as much as possible, I trip over them every time." He pauses, passing Ven. "It's... it's because I'm blind, actually."
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  PsychoticDoctor on Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:11 pm

"I'm dead serious about this, Minato. I'm gonna follow Will. You can follow or not." Julie said this and ran out.
PsychoticDoctor
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post  lethalityComplex on Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:33 pm

-Meanwhile...-

A rather familiar black Lambo rolled through the city slowly, pulling over in front of a building. Felix got out, and looked in the direction of the House, an eyebrow raised. "Now what in the hell could that be? ...Yeah, I'm not gonna even bother." With that, he got back in the car, and drove off.

-----------------------------------------------

Natalie, being bored, decided to wander over to the training room to watch the sparring match.
lethalityComplex
Skife, the Lux Ariolus

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX on Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:49 pm

Rexial clung to the top of the strange vessel, resisting the pull of the air around him. Tch, if she pulled a trick like that, then she either knew I was following, or just wanted to make her escape easier. I doubt they're aware of my presence right now... but I shouldn't rule out the possibility. I'd better be ready to dodge any countermeasures they've got on this thing, and if it comes to it, survive what's likely a several-thousand-foot drop onto who-knows what. No pressure.

<*Glances at Zeldaman*>

To Be Introduced: Stice, Some jackass ghost, Rekoka, Raidou. Also some villains.

NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) on Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:36 pm

Minato shrugged, "Alright," He grabbed his jacket and moved towards the door, "I'm going to go out to town. See ya whenever you get back." He smirked cockily as he left out the front door.

-----------------

Ven nodded, "Ah, I can't say I'm surprised. Many people here have a condition that impairs them in some way."

Dark Bloodline RP: Brenna, Jonah
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

http://tital.bigforumpro.com

Back to top Go down

Post  lethalityComplex on Thu Sep 19, 2013 1:04 am

Natalie stopped in front of Ven, overhearing him. "Like a multiple-personality disorder, perhaps?"
lethalityComplex
Skife, the Lux Ariolus

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 on Thu Sep 19, 2013 1:56 am

"I'd say that might be crippling in a way. I cope with mine though through my talents and my inner power."

--------

<They're about to go into space, so I'm doing this for your character. XD>
Noticing that a foreign object was attached to the hull through their comms devices, Tia immediately executes a 180 horizontal turn, flipping Rexial upside down. Flying lower, then suddenly higher, the gravity weighs on him and he slips, falling thirty or so feet to the ground. <I assume both he and Aleri still retain Punching Bag or higher status.>
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX on Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:18 am

<Actually, I was going to have Rexial slip up and lose them at the next sign of resistance. I mean, him boarding a craft and escaping a flashy trick is within his power, but he can still make a mistake when there are so many things to calculate at once, like velocity, wind speed and direction, air resistance... I was just testing the waters to see if it was another "plot happens, no interference" thing while keeping Rexial in-character. Because I wasn't sure if his presence alone was interference. Generous of you to give him such a survivable drop, though; remember the fight that Ventus ended before Minato could use Shadow Hound? The wind-based attack sent Rexial flying an undetermined height, and he still survived. It's safe to say he's able to survive some insane drops without anything TOO bad happening. Not that he would be completely uninjured.>

"...Well, sh*t." The swordsman said, failing to cling to the craft. If he's embedded his sword in it, maybe he could've held on, but if he did that, it give himself away entirely, and they'd make more intelligent attempts to shake him off or just kill him. Better to take the fall on this one.

Thankfully, it was only about thirty feet. It was high, but it certainly wasn't as bad as, say, a hundred times that. Which was what Rexial was expecting, so it was a pretty sweet deal for him.

Still. Thirty-foot drop, for a not-too-sturdily-built guy? Not fun. Yeah, this one would leave some bruis-

CRASH!

When the anime-esque smoke cloud had cleared, it was apparent that he had landed... right on top of a couple of teenagers. They looked pretty beaten-up already, and their clothing was torn and definitely foreign-looking...

...But Rexial was already on his feet and running. He hadn't noticed that they were there, and with any luck, they were just unconscious. Oh, please, you thought two new characters would just die from a minor incident before being properly introduced? For shame! Of course they were fine.

Not that the swordsman was aware of the situation; he was too busy running for the nearest tall structure to get a better view and look for the city near the House, or the strange ship he'd been thrown off of. Since it was nothing but rolling hills for miles, he had a ways to go before he'd find a suitable view... plenty of time for a getaway. He had no expectations of finding them again, really, but he figured he'd check.

<Also, while Rexial was never really of Punching-Bag status in the original, in here, he's closer than Aleri, simply because this Al is much more serious and composed. Plus, he's already slightly established as one, since his endeavors thus far have all ended kinda poorly. Flirting with a sales clerk? Zero made a move before him. Hang out with Pell and Puck? Minato shows up and sours the mood, but at least Rex manages to guess what's going to happen. He was the first to encounter Skife's alternate-personalities-that-totally-don't-rip-off-Rekoka-in-any-way thing, but doesn't react to it too badly. Nobody has really been put on a level that they can be made fun of on a regular basis, but Rexial's credibility is a bit low, so he fits the role a little more than others.>

NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 on Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:27 am

<Ah. I didn't know, and I hadn't read that part. Nevertheless, a lot of my plot from here on is going to be tailored to whether or not I want interference. I won't react with lethal force if someone does try to interfere, but... Anyway. Good move on your part, though.>

The ship ascends to above the clouds, and after a few flips and switches are finaggled with, Tia turns back and tells Blake, "I'd put your head between your knees if I were you. We're about to enter hyper-drive."
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesoth on Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:30 am

Athez fixed Filia with a playful grin. "Since it doesn't really matter who wins this fight, wanna make a wager?"
Aesoth
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  PsychoticDoctor on Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:40 am

Meanwhile, in a land far, far away...

A teenage woman and man were just getting back home. The young woman sighed.
"I think we should check up on them." She said this as she put some bags of groceries on the kitchen table. The young man smiled.
"They're fine. They can fend for themselves."
"It's been three days, Ja-"
"Okay, okay." He said this as he put some groceries, more than what the woman had due to his great strength(well, more than the young woman's), and he entered the living room. He then sat down in a chair and slid down a bit.

"Tomorrow. We'll check tomorrow."

Meanwhile, Blake did as told, and ducked his head between his knees, reminding him of when he had to do that countless times, lest Red Purgatory blew his head off with a grenade.
PsychoticDoctor
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 on Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:48 am

And in a flash of movement, they had arrived at a new planet. Despite doing as he was told, Blake felt the sudden urge to puke, gouge his eyes out, or pass out.
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  PsychoticDoctor on Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:56 am

Blake stood up nervously.
"One moment."
He then said this and ran outside, being careful to stay nearby. He then proceeded to retch out the contents of his stomach.
"Uhhhjjgh.." He coughed a bit, and vomited a bit more. He then re-entered the ship.
"So, where are we?" He asked this, his voice a touch hoarse.
PsychoticDoctor
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 on Thu Sep 19, 2013 3:03 am

...Having conveniently landed, the two grimace, but quickly regain composure. "You are on Youth, home to the Land of Jordan Enterprises and Charity Corp. Here, you will be given a power of your choosing, which will enable you to work for us. We specialize in providing materials, supplies, and other natural resources to worlds in need of them."
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  PsychoticDoctor on Thu Sep 19, 2013 3:39 pm

Blake nodded. "Where do I go to get this power?"
PsychoticDoctor
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 on Thu Sep 19, 2013 3:41 pm

The man motions and directs him into the building. "This way, please." He leads Blake into the building, which is vast and immense.
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top