Org. XIV (story)

Page 5 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Org. XIV (story)

Post  NebulaGregarZX on Sun Nov 24, 2013 3:42 am

"Mother of-!" Aleri cried as he was hit by the point-blank Strike Raid, not expecting Lance to use it from up close. He was expecting a powerful swing, given the way the arm swung back, but not a spinning weapon of death. Plus, he had just gone through the motion of slashing at Lance from the side. He didn't have any room to recover and dodge.

He launched into a roll immediately, seeing Lance jump over him, quickly escaping the range of his second strike. "Fine. Fine! I'll step it up!" Spinning in place and leaping back into the air, he swung back the arm holding TELOS. "You've seen Judgment Triad?"

The Keyblader hurled the weapon, and it split into three... then split again, resulting in nine keyblades assaulting Lance from every angle.

"Try Judgment Conference."

<I dunno, is the name alright? I've been meaning to create an attack that takes Judgment Triad and makes it even more insane, but the only ideas for them were "Judgment [type of gathering]". "Judgment Council" doesn't have the right ring to it. Though I did have the idea of making a "Ragnarok One" that plays off the expectation of it being like Ragnarok, but instead being a variant of Judgment Triad.>

Snapping his fingers behind his back, Aleri cast Reflega just in case Lance somehow managed to attack him in that instant. It was unlikely, but the possibility bothered him.

Planned Characters for DB Story: Redemi, Nobis, Matsuda.
To Be Introduced: Stice, Some jackass ghost, Rekoka, Raidou. Also some villains.

"Go forth, and set the world on fire!"
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) on Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:37 am

Lance flipped backwards as he drew his keyblade to fire multiple Dark Vipers to meet Aleri's Judgement Conference. He leapt through the resulting blast and lunged at the young man with a powerful cross slash, "Come Guardian!" From the cross slash, a powerful blast of fire was released leaping at Aleri in a cross formation.

Dark Bloodline RP: Brenna, Jonah
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

http://tital.bigforumpro.com

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX on Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:53 pm

"I... don't get it." The Avenger of Twilight gave Lance a blank face as he responded to the attack.

Aleri cast Aeroga to take the edge off the strikes, hopefully getting him some breathing room as he touched the ground, then shot right back up with a forceful upward swing. "Was that a joke? I, uh, dunno where you heard that one, but it's not very funny."

To Be Introduced: Stice, Some jackass ghost, Rekoka, Raidou. Also some villains.

NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity on Tue Nov 26, 2013 7:03 pm

Gunamnex and Roland both groaned in response to the attacks being displayed in front of them, along with the banter.

"Too much flashiness makes the keyblade itself lose its potency in a combo"  Gunamnex said aloud with a sigh.

"Says the wielder who uses portals!"  Roland yelled back in humorous reply.

"Says the one who taps his opponents' wrists!"  Gunamnex retorts back with.

"Indeed!"  they both say, before chuckling mad with laughter.

<Random post because to hell with it.>
Maverick Entity
Gunamnex, the Commemoratio de Fortuna

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) on Thu Nov 28, 2013 5:14 am

Lance met Aleri's blade with his own and forcefully chopped down on it with one blade as he slashed outwards with his offhand, "Who's joking?" He smirked, not realizing what he had said could be considered a break in the fourth wall, "That's how I control my fire, Guardian."

Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX on Thu Nov 28, 2013 5:28 am

"You're sure? I, uh, have no expectation to play off of here. Sorry."

Releasing the Keyblade the instant it touched Lance's, it dropped and the counter failed to affect Aleri's momentum as he re-summoned it, this time in the form of Prelude. In his other hand, he summoned TELOS, holding it to parry the incoming strike.

Swinging at Lance with Prelude, the King's strike from the side impacted TELOS, sending Aleri flying in that direction, the boy's slash barely missing Lance's shoulder. It was immediately clear that this was not meant to be a melee attack in the first place: it was a set-up for something else. As his Keyblade was pointed at Lance's face, a Blizzaga spell firing from the tip, spreading to encompass a good five-foot radius, leaving little room to escape the attack.

"I've learned a thing or two about magic, as well."

<For the record, Aleri hasn't had a proper fight with Ansem before. The one time it kind-of happened, he was in a panic, and Ansem might have never mentioned his Guardian. And Aleri may not even know who that Ansem WAS. To Aleri, he was just some guy trying to screw everybody over.>

NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) on Fri Nov 29, 2013 12:23 am

Lance's battle confident smirk settled onto his face as he raised Nyx Eterna blocking a swath of ice projectiles. Leading through the blast of ice with another slash, he made his approach on Aleri as he began to swing faster and faster, his momentum building to the point where his blades whipped around his body at breakneck pace as whirled in circles moving towards his ally.

Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX on Fri Nov 29, 2013 3:33 am

...How is he doing that in mid-air?

...Roll with it.

Aleri let his feet touch ground - well, invisible panels, but who cared at this point - noting the distance between the two. "...You know, I was using magic pretty well before. Then I started actually using the Keyblade with it. And you know, this little gift actually boosts it further. So, let me just say, I'd be pretty surprised if you can withstand a direct hit from this without so much as flinching."

As he spoke, electricity gathered around the tip of Prelude. Crouching and planting TELOS into the panels to brace himself, he continued to charge it, keeping the weapon aimed at Lance. It was a Thundaga spell, amped up to intense levels.

Grinning at Lance, he spun in place, completely defying logic by throwing the charged-up Keyblade into the air in a spinning arc. Returning to a crouch, he quickly cast Seeker Mine to make things more interesting as he prepared to respond to Lance's next attack.

NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  XGeass on Wed Dec 04, 2013 2:44 am

< I am a bit bored and I hoping to type something up with some characters I haven’t really used much, but I don’t want to mess with the flow of the fight right now. When would be a good time to do so?>
XGeass
Seth, the Imago Tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX on Wed Dec 04, 2013 3:23 am

<Er, it'd be best not to interrupt the fight at all. We're planning on accomplishing some very specific things with this fight, and an interruption would mess it up. Perhaps after the fight, but, uh, the Observers were still there last I checked. If you want to risk said character being obliterated, go ahead, but I'd advise picking a different place to strike.>

NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  XGeass on Wed Dec 04, 2013 5:50 pm

<I wasn't going to interrupt the fight i was going to have it on a different world, namely agrabah. Also it would just be an excuse to use them qnd go into the characters a bit since I haven't used them since i introduced them aside from one instance when Lance and Aleri fought and beat one on q dead.world.>
XGeass

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX on Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:13 pm

<I'm fine with it, but I dunno about Halcyon.>

NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity on Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:32 am

<Since it is my birthday soon on the 7th>

Meanwhile, in Agrabah

"Sigh, it is supposedly my original self's birthday soon, and yet here I am, running more errands..." Oxthmas said with a sigh as he darted amongst the crowded market streets.

Something perked his senses though, as though something was amiss.  Shrugging it off, he continued on his way to the shop Gunamnex had instructed him to go to.  It was a rustic looking shop, even compared to the rest of the city, but it still seemed to be holding up well in the desert environment.  A clerk greeted him as he entered with a bow, which Oxthmas reciprocated in kind.

"How may I help you sir?"

"I'm here for a book"  Oxthmas said, shifting his trademark coin between his fingers.

<Can't really say that I would have him fight anyone though.  If you just want to have your characters appear in the city and intro them, here's your scene side transition.>
Maverick Entity

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX on Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:32 am

<I'd call that an invitation. Go for it, XGeass.>

NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  XGeass on Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:14 am

A red haired boy sat atop a building within the shopping district of Agrabah. He was dressed in an open red vest, white pants, Arabian styled shoes and a piece of cloth wrapped around his left eye.
Kanra starred down at the crowed with a look of complete an utter apathy. “How much longer are we going to be staying in this hell whole?” He asked himself with a sigh.

It had been two weeks since he and his “companion” Gawain had arrived in this dessert and he was at the breaking point. I am surrounded by this entire crowed….and yet I can’t kill a single one
As he scanned over the crowed with his eye he noticed something that seemed out of place. A man walked through the crowed, dressed in cloths Kanra immediately recognized as not native to this world. Kanra’s golden eye followed the man as he worked his way through the crowed and went into what seemed like a small shop.  

A slight smile crept upon his face as he hopped of the roof of the building he was sitting on, and quickly moved through the crowed to catch up to the newcomer .
As he entered the shop he heard that the man was looking for a book. “Wait they actually sell books in this run down place?” He said aloud behind Oxthmas.
XGeass

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) on Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:01 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-_XANMleDc

Lance landed with bit of a tumble as the Thundaga impacted him, "You always were the magic user." Lance nodded calmly as he flicked his blades preparing another attack. His body crackled with the remainder of the electric blast as he took a step forward. His body tightened as he felt a surge of power flow through him.

-Emotions are soaring! Energy level critical!-

-DMW disabled!-

-Initiating Affinity Gauge!-

-Affinity has reached 50%-

[Power Surge!]

[Aleri: Lv. 1 No Need For Speed]

Waiting for the Homing Mines to draw near, Lance disperses a burst of light in which his form blinked out of sight. Appearing behind Aleri with a confident smirk, Lance spoke up as he delivered a sweeping uppercut, "Fast enough for you?"

He chased Aleri into the air with a Strike Raid and rained down a string of powerful swings before knocking him back into the platform below.

Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX on Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:27 pm

Crashing into the panels with a look of utter shock on his face, Aleri completely failed to respond to the attack, even though he had been waiting for it.

Finally picking himself up, his grin returned. "...Two can play at that game."

[The Wheel of Fate is Turning!]

[>Affinity Gauge activated!]

[>Affinity is at 50%!]

[D-Link: Lance Willright]

Standing completely upright as he cast a weak Cure spell, the attack had definitely taken something out of him. It was the first decisive blow of the fight... and he was about to deliver the next one himself.

[Command Gauge Full!]

[Lance Lv1: Brutal Rush]

Darkness gathered around his hands as he caught his weapon, switching it to Broken Soul. Running at Lance faster than should have been possible after a fall like that, he made a two-handed swing, following up with another crushing blow, and several more. It wasn't usually his style to recklessly throw all his force at the opponent, but this was an exception.

Not letting Lance escape his barrage of melee attacks, Aleri's rush of energy wore off, the dark aura disappearing and his wild strikes ceasing. "How was the taste of your own medicine?"

NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity on Fri Dec 13, 2013 4:39 pm

The coin in Oxthmas' hand stopped mid shift, before sliding up one sleeve.

"Any place can hold knowledge, it is just another part of the game."  He said nonchalantly as the clerk returned with a wrapped, rustic looking package.  Oxthmas handed the clerk a relatively well-weighted pouch and bowed his head.  Before he turned around, he pulled his hood over his head.  Walking briskly passed the newcomer, he checked his pocket watch at the door, before heading back out into the streets.

The midday sun glared down on the crowded streets as Oxthmas weaved through the crowds, an occasional gust the only thing preventing the street-goers from passing out in their assorted garbs.  Like the grains of sand interlaced with the occasional gusts, he dispersed himself away from the streets, ending up in a small grove of olives.  Resting against one of the trees, he checked his pocket watch again.
Maverick Entity

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) on Fri Dec 13, 2013 5:45 pm

Flipping backwards to avoid any further assault, Lance wiped sweat from his brow and smirked confidently, "Pretty good!"

-Emotions are soaring!-

[Power Surge!]

[Aleri: Lv. 2 Full Spectrum]

Lance kicked hard into the ground and lunged forward and slammed hard into Aleri shoulder first, "But, not good enough!"

The blast knocked Aleri into the waiting electric trap behind him. Lance planted him solidly short of the trap as he stabbed his keyblade into the platform, "Ascend!"

A massive pillar of ice shot forward knocking Aleri skyward as this happened, Lance pulled his blade from the platform and spun it above him as Firaga spells appeared around Aleri, "Rain down!"

The fire spells blasted the other keyblader knocking him to the platform again as three rippling runes appeared in the sky, "Full Spectrum!" The three runes released a blast of ice, electricity, and fire blasting Aleri with an explosion of elemental damage.

Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX on Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:56 pm

His natural resistance to magic did little to soften the blow. Aleri fell to the ground, his body actually smoking from the attack as he landed. It took him a second longer than before, but he got up again. "...Are we still talking about taste? I know my cooking isn't so impressive, but c'mon, that's not nice at all."

[>Affinity is at 98%]

In spite of the silly banter he was spouting... he was enjoying this. This was a real fight! And not a BS one like his trials against himself, this was a fight where he wasn't fundamentally going to have trouble, but was still tough! And Lance had been going as far as using his own power to attack him. "...How 'bout we try something a little different?"

[Command Gauge full!]

[Lance Lv2: Twilight Star]

Raising the Keyblade once more, he closed his eyes in concentration. Darkness swirled around Lance, boxing him in as five lights began to appear and circle him.

They all stopped in place, shooting across the circle in straight lines, their trails forming a star. The darkness shot up as a column, enveloping the king as the star collapsed inward, the massive energy bursting forth.

"How was that, Lance?!" Aleri shouted, ignoring how winded he was from the previous attack. "Any better!?"

NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) on Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:29 am

Lance stood up shakily, "Pretty good. But, not quite enough." Lance smirked.

[Emotions are Soaring!]

[Power Surge!]

[Aleri: Lv. 3 Burning Crimson Sunset]

Lance's blades glowed bright as his form shook with light energy. He launched his swords in a cross slash that launched two perpendicular beams of light and dark as a trap filled with magic energy made itself abundantly clear behind Aleri with its crackling. Lance swept up behind the blades of energy as they moved closer and closer to Aleri ready to deal another blow if necessary to continue the forceful combo.

<Left this open ended because I wasn't sure if you wanted to launch Al's Lv. 3 before or after.>

Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX on Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:41 am

The waves of energy shot past Aleri, forming walls on either side.

[Command Gauge Charging...]

No escaping to the sides, and I can't move back... All I can do for the moment is hold my ground! The Avenger held TELOS with both hands, widened his stance, and generally made every effort to stabilize his position. He'd need every bit of strength he could muster if he was going to withstand this one.

<...I think Lance should go first.>

NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) on Wed Feb 05, 2014 5:15 pm

< I'm sorry for the terrible amount of delay. Ive finally sorted out all the business I have here at college so I'll be able to focus on this a bit more. Expect a new post in place of this message tonight. ^^>

Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) on Thu Feb 06, 2014 3:58 am

Lance crashed down with incredible force slamming both of his blades into Aleri's block at the energy blades impacted from his sides, "Fly away!" The young man shouted as he hit with enough force to send his opponent rocking.

He stepped back from the attack winded but ready to strike again should Aleri attempt to counterattack.

Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX on Fri Feb 07, 2014 3:41 am

The Avenger of Twilight reeled from the blow, amazed that he'd managed not to get sent flying by the force. Still, it had put a lot of strain on his arms...

[Command Gauge full!]

Aleri smiled again. This time, it wasn't a cocky grin... his face was dissonantly peaceful. "Let me return the favor for your little flying lesson."

[Lance Lv.3: Twilit Horizon]

Hefting TELOS, his expression changed to a much more suitable one as he swung at Lance, yelling as he struck with raw force comparable to a truck. Then, he brought the massive Keyblade around and struck again, and twice more.

With a menacing glare, he planted TELOS into the ground, and clenched his fist, bringing it swinging up at Lance's jaw. As the king flew upwards, he was caught by a blast from below, accelerating his upwards motion.

And then, directly above him, Aleri appeared, each fist surrounded with a visible glow; one black, the other gold. Bringing both together, he slammed down on Lance, sending him hurtling into the invisible platform. Three columns of light shot down form above, exploding on impact, the light blinding both the combatants and onlookers alike.

NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top