FF7:A World Reshaped OC Bios.

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

FF7:A World Reshaped OC Bios.

Post  PsychoticDoctor on Mon May 13, 2013 2:02 am

So this will take place in a America-like Midgar.

CS is...

Name
Age(16-30 for humans)
Height/Weight
Appearance
Personality
Favorite Activity
Least Favorite Activity
Weapon/Weapons
Physical Ailments
History
Abilities
avatar
PsychoticDoctor
Epsilon
Epsilon

Posts : 703
Points : 2494
Join date : 2012-11-28
Age : 20
Location : Somewhere in North America

Back to top Go down

Re: FF7:A World Reshaped OC Bios.

Post  lethalityComplex on Mon May 13, 2013 9:53 am

Seems like something I'd get into.

Name: Faye
Age(16-30 for humans): 24
Height/Weight: 6'/150 pounds
Appearance: Faye has long, black, hair with silver streaks running through it. Her slim, yet muscular form is covered by a set of armor which seems to be nothing more but a myriad of tangled black and red steel bands and a pair of red armored boots and leggings. Several bands and bangles line her arms, and an intricate tattoo design lines her whole body, although only the hands are visible.
Personality: Faye is a laid-back person, although she can be slightly archaic at times, and say things that sound weird, but acutally help. In battle she can become fierce, so much so that she counters any attack with brute force.
Favorite Activity: Using her materia, training, adventuring.
Least Favorite Activity: Work that doesn't involve use of magic or weaponry, a very particular SOLDIER 1st Class (I won't spoil that)
Weapon/Weapons: Faye is a master of both weaponry and materia, having travelled from Cosmo Canyon, to Junon and everywhere in between. Usually, she uses a pair of scythes, or swords, but she also has a bow for flying enemies, and several Master materia.
Physical Ailments: Due to her use of materia, she sometimes gets very sick. (Poison, Silence, Slow)
History: To be revealed in the RP...
Abilities:
Apart from her use of materia and weapons:
-Evade and Counter: Allows a counter after a dodge
-Brutal Counter: Allows a counter hit if an enemy lands a hit on someone in the party
-Limit Break: Self-explanatory

avatar
lethalityComplex
Skife, the Lux Ariolus

Posts : 2893
Points : 5517
Join date : 2010-09-07
Age : 20
Location : Back with a vengeance

Back to top Go down

Re: FF7:A World Reshaped OC Bios.

Post  PsychoticDoctor on Mon May 13, 2013 3:29 pm


Name: Zeke Winters
Age: 16
Height/Weight: 5'11, 160 lbs
Appearance: Outside of combat, he wears very plain cloting. Black pants, a white T-shirt, black Converses, and maybe a T-shirt of a band here and there. He has messy brown hair... And non-glowing Mako Eyes. In combat he wears a AR helmet(Think Daft Punk) and a muscular system armor, which makes the muscle thicker, replacing his skin. The skin instantly reappears after he melts it off.
Personality: To be shaped in RP
Favorite Activity-Shaped in RP
Least Favorite Activity- Shaped in RP
Weapon/Weapons- Gun Buster, a gunsword/ buster sword hybrid
Physical Ailments- None known/ Found out in RP
History: This Zeke was coded by Shinra to be the 2nd best SOLDIER 1st class. The original Zeke, however... was lost to time and history.
Abilities:Shaped in RP

Places:
Oakley Acadamey for the Supernaturally talented: A school for the best fighters in the city.
The Lifestream: Everything starts and ends here (FF7 logic duh XD)
A variety of shops and resturants
And a variety of Shinra and AVALANCHE bases.


Last edited by PsychoticDoctor on Sat May 18, 2013 10:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
PsychoticDoctor
Epsilon
Epsilon

Posts : 703
Points : 2494
Join date : 2012-11-28
Age : 20
Location : Somewhere in North America

Back to top Go down

Re: FF7:A World Reshaped OC Bios.

Post  PsychoticDoctor on Fri May 17, 2013 12:30 am

Anyone wanna take Scarlet ana Ave? Ave wont have any Materia in the beginning.
avatar
PsychoticDoctor
Epsilon
Epsilon

Posts : 703
Points : 2494
Join date : 2012-11-28
Age : 20
Location : Somewhere in North America

Back to top Go down

Re: FF7:A World Reshaped OC Bios.

Post  Cremator of the Sky on Sat May 18, 2013 6:29 pm

You know, when I saw this topic, I originally said to myself I was never going to post in it, but now I feel obligated to go against my own words to help you. Yes, you read that right, I want to help you. Now you're probably wondering what needs help? And I will answer with this topic.

Now, I want to make one thing clear here. I am absolutely serious in wanting to help you with this. What you view as a gem, I view as a gem still stuck in a rock fresh from the mine. And I want to take that gem and saw it, grind it, sand it, lap it, and polish it to perfection! Because you know, that's the process of what gems go through between the mine and the jewelry store, for the most part. Now, I may have gotten carried away with my metaphor, but please, I'll get right to my point.

I want to ask you, what's the plot? Surely there must be one. After all, a plot is one of the most essential parts of an RP and a summary of it should ALWAYS be present within a sign-up topic to let others know what's going on and what they'll be in for if they join. So since this is clearly an alternate universe version of FF7, I'm going to guess that Hojo, or whatever this RP has for an equivalent, has his usual boner for genetic experimentation come about and decides to make some 1st Class SOLDIERS or something of the sort because why not? Of course, I'm just grasping at straws here.

Because there is apparently no plot and a vague description of a setting, the only people who could join this are those that played/beat FF7 and considering how old the game it is, how expensive it is to get a physical copy of it, and the fact that not everyone has a PS3/PSP/VITA, the target audience is quite small. So what must be done to expand the audience you wonder? Simple, give a summary of the plot and a history of the world while providing a somewhat detailed explanation of the setting. I guarantee it'll be quite the hit if that's done.

tl;dr version: I want to help you improve this and if you're interested, just PM me.
avatar
Cremator of the Sky
Omicron
Omicron

Posts : 285
Points : 1920
Join date : 2013-05-09
Location : The Ancient World that I have cremated and seeded with Metal.

Back to top Go down

Re: FF7:A World Reshaped OC Bios.

Post  NebulaGregarZX on Sat May 18, 2013 8:37 pm

Hm...? Interesting. So, you want to join this? Well, alright, I can't very well let this flop if somebody truly wants to see it polished. I'm going to sign up as well, but I think I'll wait for that summary from Doc if he decides to follow your advice. And, for the record, I DO have a physical copy of FFVII. Though I haven't played it truly extensively, having only beaten it once, and only completed a second playthrough about half of the way through Disk 1... And my knowledge of the rest of the so-called "FFVII Compilation" is limited to having seen Advent Children, seen the cutscenes for Crisis Core, watching a Subbed version of... what was the title, again? Ah, right, The Last Order. I know nothing of Dirge of Cerberus.

Of course, I HAVE looked at a bit of Ultimania, ans seen some of the inner workings of the FFVII universe. Apparently, Memory=Power. So, since life continues to create new memories, it continuously renews the Lifestream. Or, at least, if the Mako weren't being drained so quickly by Shinra, it would be self-sufficient.

_________________
Gstol, what the hell is your signature supposed to mean!?
TITAL Characters: Aleri, Rexial, Kiel, Sukiru, Aleri@Future(Aleri's ghost from the future) Leon(FFII, not KH), Seta Souji(P4 Protagonist), LaKuRo.
Org.XIV Characters: Aleri, Rexial, Xeromus, Adachi, Uchikina, Vita.
Planned Characters for DB Story: Redemi, Nobis, Matsuda.
To Be Introduced: Stice, Some jackass ghost, Rekoka, Raidou. Also some villains.

"Go forth, and set the world on fire!"
avatar
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Posts : 6534
Points : 9341
Join date : 2010-11-01
Age : 22
Location : Castle Asylum

Back to top Go down

Re: FF7:A World Reshaped OC Bios.

Post  Haar_Dragon on Sat May 18, 2013 9:02 pm

I'm with Nebula on this one. I have played and beaten it...though that was two to three years ago. I have a pretty good memory for video games, though. Anyway, point is, knowing that there are people who want to see this be good, and the fact that I like to think I'm not a terrible author, I'd like to join as well. I have also played Crisis Core, and I'm also kinda interested in most of the characters.

Of course, this means I'll end up bringing in another character of my own creation...Gonna use a character from a story I'm currently in the process of writing.

_________________
I have kidnapped your sanity. You may have it back when I leave.
avatar
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Posts : 12822
Points : 15708
Join date : 2010-02-13
Location : Somewhere...I think I'm lost.

Back to top Go down

Re: FF7:A World Reshaped OC Bios.

Post  Cremator of the Sky on Sun May 19, 2013 3:10 am

NebulaGregarZX wrote:Hm...? Interesting. So, you want to join this? Well, alright, I can't very well let this flop if somebody truly wants to see it polished. I'm going to sign up as well, but I think I'll wait for that summary from Doc if he decides to follow your advice. And, for the record, I DO have a physical copy of FFVII. Though I haven't played it truly extensively, having only beaten it once, and only completed a second playthrough about half of the way through Disk 1... And my knowledge of the rest of the so-called "FFVII Compilation" is limited to having seen Advent Children, seen the cutscenes for Crisis Core, watching a Subbed version of... what was the title, again? Ah, right, The Last Order. I know nothing of Dirge of Cerberus.

Of course, I HAVE looked at a bit of Ultimania, ans seen some of the inner workings of the FFVII universe. Apparently, Memory=Power. So, since life continues to create new memories, it continuously renews the Lifestream. Or, at least, if the Mako weren't being drained so quickly by Shinra, it would be self-sufficient.

Well you know more than I do, considering I've only made it about... halfway into Disc 1? I'm not really sure, just borrowed a friend's copy and never got far in it before he wanted it back. Most of my info comes from the wiki. Also, the only things worth looking into in regards to FF7 are the game itself, and Crisis Core. Everything else should just be ignored for the sake of sanity. Well, except Ultimania because that's a manual on the whole FF7 universe and such, so it should also be looked into.

Haar_Wyvern wrote:I'm with Nebula on this one. I have played and beaten it...though that was two to three years ago. I have a pretty good memory for video games, though. Anyway, point is, knowing that there are people who want to see this be good, and the fact that I like to think I'm not a terrible author, I'd like to join as well. I have also played Crisis Core, and I'm also kinda interested in most of the characters.

Of course, this means I'll end up bringing in another character of my own creation...Gonna use a character from a story I'm currently in the process of writing.

I bring up my previous points, you also know more than I do and that you have played the only games you need to play to know anything about FF7. Also, this RP really should be made up of OCs for the main cast and nothing else, but that's just me. It only makes sense because you know, this is an alternate universe for FF7. So you've got the right idea for what to do for this H_W.
avatar
Cremator of the Sky
Omicron
Omicron

Posts : 285
Points : 1920
Join date : 2013-05-09
Location : The Ancient World that I have cremated and seeded with Metal.

Back to top Go down

Re: FF7:A World Reshaped OC Bios.

Post  Haar_Dragon on Sun May 19, 2013 3:45 am

^_^

I will disagree on one point: We will need some minor characters, beyond the main cast. And maybe some villains from the game, just to be able to make the whole concept still work. Beyond that, I wouldn't imagine you'd need to know much, considering...alternate universe.

_________________
I have kidnapped your sanity. You may have it back when I leave.
avatar
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Posts : 12822
Points : 15708
Join date : 2010-02-13
Location : Somewhere...I think I'm lost.

Back to top Go down

Re: FF7:A World Reshaped OC Bios.

Post  Cremator of the Sky on Sun May 19, 2013 4:01 am

Oh absolutely, minor characters are also important. However, I believe it's best to take things slow and steady for the best results when it comes to RP development. If I were to throw my two cents in preemptively on the matter, only the important figures from Shinra should be carried over into the AU.
avatar
Cremator of the Sky
Omicron
Omicron

Posts : 285
Points : 1920
Join date : 2013-05-09
Location : The Ancient World that I have cremated and seeded with Metal.

Back to top Go down

Re: FF7:A World Reshaped OC Bios.

Post  NebulaGregarZX on Sun May 19, 2013 6:25 pm

Hm. If you would like to see the whole game, why not watch an LP ("Let's Play") series on it? You know, when somebody plays the game and comments on it as you watch. I personally recommend HCBailly, as he is thorough, uses mostly-accessible methods, cuts out unneccessary and boring parts like if he grinds for a certain Steal item, and even fast-forwards through some things because of how slow they are, but neccessary to watch. His voice is a bit odd, and kind of a love-it-or-hate-it thing, as you may think it annoying and distracting, or you may practically watch his videos just to hear him talk.

You would get most of the experience of the game, without having to play it yourself. And if you decide to play, having seen him play, you'll know some interesting methods for getting ahead in certain stretches, like stealing Ethers in the Train Graveyard and selling them for cash, and how to get each and every Enemy Skill in the game as early as possible.

It's pretty awesome. I imagine you'd rather play it yourself, but in absense of a copy to play... (I watched because I never thought I WOULD get a copy, myself,) go ahead and watch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJV04I8AfXM

His most recent LP is the first Disgaea game, and- er, sorry. HCBailly is one of my rant topics. I'll try and shut up about him now.



So, the most important figures would probably be Rufus Shinra, his father whose first name is never mentioned ("President Shinra"), Professor Hojo, Professor Gast... Perhaps Ifalna, Scarlet, Maybe Tseng, probably not Reese... would Palmer be important enough? And what about Lucrecia? I mean, Ifalna isn't part of Shinra, and I don't know is Lucrecia is important enough with them, but I get the impression that Gast was as high on the chain of command as Hojo is by the start of the game.

(...Hrm, "Cremator of the Sky" is a bit of a mouthful. "Cots" sounds a bit wrong, "Cost" isn't right either. "Costa", maybe? "Crem"? Yeah, Crem. That'll work.)

So, Doc! What do you think of Crem's ideas?

_________________
Gstol, what the hell is your signature supposed to mean!?
TITAL Characters: Aleri, Rexial, Kiel, Sukiru, Aleri@Future(Aleri's ghost from the future) Leon(FFII, not KH), Seta Souji(P4 Protagonist), LaKuRo.
Org.XIV Characters: Aleri, Rexial, Xeromus, Adachi, Uchikina, Vita.
Planned Characters for DB Story: Redemi, Nobis, Matsuda.
To Be Introduced: Stice, Some jackass ghost, Rekoka, Raidou. Also some villains.

"Go forth, and set the world on fire!"
avatar
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Posts : 6534
Points : 9341
Join date : 2010-11-01
Age : 22
Location : Castle Asylum

Back to top Go down

Re: FF7:A World Reshaped OC Bios.

Post  lethalityComplex on Sun May 19, 2013 9:16 pm

Well, it depends on when it's set in relation to the game, because, if it's set a couple of years before, or any time after, you can cross Ilfalna, Gast and Lucrecia off that list.
avatar
lethalityComplex
Skife, the Lux Ariolus

Posts : 2893
Points : 5517
Join date : 2010-09-07
Age : 20
Location : Back with a vengeance

Back to top Go down

Re: FF7:A World Reshaped OC Bios.

Post  Cremator of the Sky on Sun May 19, 2013 11:14 pm

Well... THAT'S odd. I was not told of the new posts in this topic. Well, better respond now.

NebulaGregarZX wrote:Hm. If you would like to see the whole game, why not watch an LP ("Let's Play") series on it? You know, when somebody plays the game and comments on it as you watch. I personally recommend HCBailly, as he is thorough, uses mostly-accessible methods, cuts out unneccessary and boring parts like if he grinds for a certain Steal item, and even fast-forwards through some things because of how slow they are, but neccessary to watch. His voice is a bit odd, and kind of a love-it-or-hate-it thing, as you may think it annoying and distracting, or you may practically watch his videos just to hear him talk.

You would get most of the experience of the game, without having to play it yourself. And if you decide to play, having seen him play, you'll know some interesting methods for getting ahead in certain stretches, like stealing Ethers in the Train Graveyard and selling them for cash, and how to get each and every Enemy Skill in the game as early as possible.

It's pretty awesome. I imagine you'd rather play it yourself, but in absense of a copy to play... (I watched because I never thought I WOULD get a copy, myself,) go ahead and watch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJV04I8AfXM

His most recent LP is the first Disgaea game, and- er, sorry. HCBailly is one of my rant topics. I'll try and shut up about him now.

So, the most important figures would probably be Rufus Shinra, his father whose first name is never mentioned ("President Shinra"), Professor Hojo, Professor Gast... Perhaps Ifalna, Scarlet, Maybe Tseng, probably not Reese... would Palmer be important enough? And what about Lucrecia? I mean, Ifalna isn't part of Shinra, and I don't know is Lucrecia is important enough with them, but I get the impression that Gast was as high on the chain of command as Hojo is by the start of the game.

(...Hrm, "Cremator of the Sky" is a bit of a mouthful. "Cots" sounds a bit wrong, "Cost" isn't right either. "Costa", maybe? "Crem"? Yeah, Crem. That'll work.)

So, Doc! What do you think of Crem's ideas?

You could just call me Cremator, I don't mind. Also, fully aware of LPs, just never got around to reading one/watchign one for FF7. Kind of wanted to get around to beating it on my own one day, albeit I pretty much know the general layout of the plot.

.//twisted.fate wrote:Well, it depends on when it's set in relation to the game, because, if it's set a couple of years before, or any time after, you can cross Ilfalna, Gast and Lucrecia off that list.

Well, there wasn't any sort of information Doc provided to give any hint or indication as to what point in the time line this takes place.

Anyway, so in regards to plot, there were a lot of plotholes in Doc's original so I suggested one I came up with to him... albeit only managed to send half because I had to go away for about an hour. Anyway, point is, if my idea is chosen to be used, then the only characters from the original game to appear will be the Higher ups in Shin-ra and the Turks. Just felt it wouldn't be the same if the latter weren't around with Shinra's main management sticking around.

EDIT: Doc, I apologize in case you didn't want that to be known.
avatar
Cremator of the Sky
Omicron
Omicron

Posts : 285
Points : 1920
Join date : 2013-05-09
Location : The Ancient World that I have cremated and seeded with Metal.

Back to top Go down

Re: FF7:A World Reshaped OC Bios.

Post  Haar_Dragon on Sun May 19, 2013 11:18 pm

I'd suggest Rufus, President, Hojo, and MAYBE Reese...if only because
Spoiler:
He was secretly Cait Sith.

_________________
I have kidnapped your sanity. You may have it back when I leave.
avatar
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Posts : 12822
Points : 15708
Join date : 2010-02-13
Location : Somewhere...I think I'm lost.

Back to top Go down

Re: FF7:A World Reshaped OC Bios.

Post  lethalityComplex on Sun May 19, 2013 11:37 pm

Definately valid to keep Reeve around, same with the others that you mentioned.
avatar
lethalityComplex
Skife, the Lux Ariolus

Posts : 2893
Points : 5517
Join date : 2010-09-07
Age : 20
Location : Back with a vengeance

Back to top Go down

Re: FF7:A World Reshaped OC Bios.

Post  PsychoticDoctor on Mon May 20, 2013 1:00 am

I am ok of the new plot.
avatar
PsychoticDoctor
Epsilon
Epsilon

Posts : 703
Points : 2494
Join date : 2012-11-28
Age : 20
Location : Somewhere in North America

Back to top Go down

Re: FF7:A World Reshaped OC Bios.

Post  NebulaGregarZX on Mon May 20, 2013 1:05 am

Actually, that was the reason I thought Reese WOULDN'T fit in to the story... though, to be honest, I was thinking along the lines of "is he a 'higher-up'" rather than "would he fit the story".

But along those lines, I think that Gast is just too important to leave out, since his status was equal to Hojo's. I mean, unless you want to involve...

Spoiler:
The Ancients/Cetra, Ifalna, and Aerith,

...then he should still be alive and kicking. Probably a bit of an asshole, but not nearly as bad as Hojo. Problem is, we don't know much about him... not his personality, at least. He was definitely more mentally gifted than Hojo, and had some sense of morality.

_________________
Gstol, what the hell is your signature supposed to mean!?
TITAL Characters: Aleri, Rexial, Kiel, Sukiru, Aleri@Future(Aleri's ghost from the future) Leon(FFII, not KH), Seta Souji(P4 Protagonist), LaKuRo.
Org.XIV Characters: Aleri, Rexial, Xeromus, Adachi, Uchikina, Vita.
Planned Characters for DB Story: Redemi, Nobis, Matsuda.
To Be Introduced: Stice, Some jackass ghost, Rekoka, Raidou. Also some villains.

"Go forth, and set the world on fire!"
avatar
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Posts : 6534
Points : 9341
Join date : 2010-11-01
Age : 22
Location : Castle Asylum

Back to top Go down

Re: FF7:A World Reshaped OC Bios.

Post  Cremator of the Sky on Mon May 20, 2013 1:33 am

NebulaGregarZX wrote:Actually, that was the reason I thought Reese WOULDN'T fit in to the story... though, to be honest, I was thinking along the lines of "is he a 'higher-up'" rather than "would he fit the story".

But along those lines, I think that Gast is just too important to leave out, since his status was equal to Hojo's. I mean, unless you want to involve...

Spoiler:
The Ancients/Cetra, Ifalna, and Aerith,

...then he should still be alive and kicking. Probably a bit of an asshole, but not nearly as bad as Hojo. Problem is, we don't know much about him... not his personality, at least. He was definitely more mentally gifted than Hojo, and had some sense of morality.

I completely forgot that stuff when I was writing the new plot. Hell, I even forgot about Jenovah. Eh, I'm sure I can just forget about that thing without ANY serious repercussions. So... I have no idea what else to say right now. I mean, I'm drawing a blank as to where things stand and all.
avatar
Cremator of the Sky
Omicron
Omicron

Posts : 285
Points : 1920
Join date : 2013-05-09
Location : The Ancient World that I have cremated and seeded with Metal.

Back to top Go down

Re: FF7:A World Reshaped OC Bios.

Post  NebulaGregarZX on Mon May 20, 2013 1:49 am

I say Doc should post the summary up, and we try to figure out our characters. I'm not really sure what position my character would be in, or many of the details surrounding them. Including gender. I dunno, maybe a SOLDIER 3rd Class...? Somebody who isn't very high up at all, but clearly isn't monster-chow or cannon-fodder.

_________________
Gstol, what the hell is your signature supposed to mean!?
TITAL Characters: Aleri, Rexial, Kiel, Sukiru, Aleri@Future(Aleri's ghost from the future) Leon(FFII, not KH), Seta Souji(P4 Protagonist), LaKuRo.
Org.XIV Characters: Aleri, Rexial, Xeromus, Adachi, Uchikina, Vita.
Planned Characters for DB Story: Redemi, Nobis, Matsuda.
To Be Introduced: Stice, Some jackass ghost, Rekoka, Raidou. Also some villains.

"Go forth, and set the world on fire!"
avatar
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Posts : 6534
Points : 9341
Join date : 2010-11-01
Age : 22
Location : Castle Asylum

Back to top Go down

Re: FF7:A World Reshaped OC Bios.

Post  Cremator of the Sky on Mon May 20, 2013 1:51 am

Going to tell you this, everyone is going to be a member of SOLDIER. You can decide your character's rank of course, let's just try to keep things nice and balanced.
avatar
Cremator of the Sky
Omicron
Omicron

Posts : 285
Points : 1920
Join date : 2013-05-09
Location : The Ancient World that I have cremated and seeded with Metal.

Back to top Go down

Re: FF7:A World Reshaped OC Bios.

Post  lethalityComplex on Mon May 20, 2013 2:14 am

K. Faye would most probably be a 1st Class.
avatar
lethalityComplex
Skife, the Lux Ariolus

Posts : 2893
Points : 5517
Join date : 2010-09-07
Age : 20
Location : Back with a vengeance

Back to top Go down

Re: FF7:A World Reshaped OC Bios.

Post  NebulaGregarZX on Mon May 20, 2013 2:30 am

Yeah, I'll stick with 3rd Class. Can't have everybody running around with ridiculous power, can we? 1st Class is basically the best of the best: protagonist/major character/villain status. Since one has to be pretty strong to get in at all, 3rd Class is nothign to sneeze at, but not exactly amazing. Maybe the character could be promoted to 2nd Class at some point if they prove themselves to be good enough for promotion, but you literally have random encounters with both of those classes. They're not really that tough in relation to Cloud's party, so I assume that 1st Class really is far beyond 2nd in terms of combat ability, and you apparently need a recommendation to get into 1st.

_________________
Gstol, what the hell is your signature supposed to mean!?
TITAL Characters: Aleri, Rexial, Kiel, Sukiru, Aleri@Future(Aleri's ghost from the future) Leon(FFII, not KH), Seta Souji(P4 Protagonist), LaKuRo.
Org.XIV Characters: Aleri, Rexial, Xeromus, Adachi, Uchikina, Vita.
Planned Characters for DB Story: Redemi, Nobis, Matsuda.
To Be Introduced: Stice, Some jackass ghost, Rekoka, Raidou. Also some villains.

"Go forth, and set the world on fire!"
avatar
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Posts : 6534
Points : 9341
Join date : 2010-11-01
Age : 22
Location : Castle Asylum

Back to top Go down

Re: FF7:A World Reshaped OC Bios.

Post  lethalityComplex on Mon May 20, 2013 2:33 am

That's usually how it goes.
avatar
lethalityComplex
Skife, the Lux Ariolus

Posts : 2893
Points : 5517
Join date : 2010-09-07
Age : 20
Location : Back with a vengeance

Back to top Go down

Re: FF7:A World Reshaped OC Bios.

Post  Cremator of the Sky on Mon May 20, 2013 3:16 am

Don't worry, I'll be rewriting some stuff in regards to SOLDIER ranks to try and balance things out. Because hey, this is an AU, why not make the most out of it? I'll also be throwing in some other information in regards to the AU itself.

EDIT: Will not do so without permission of course. Don't want to overstep my boundaries here.
avatar
Cremator of the Sky
Omicron
Omicron

Posts : 285
Points : 1920
Join date : 2013-05-09
Location : The Ancient World that I have cremated and seeded with Metal.

Back to top Go down

Re: FF7:A World Reshaped OC Bios.

Post  Haar_Dragon on Mon May 20, 2013 6:04 am

Yeah, mine's gonna end up in second, probably frustrated at a lack of progress toward first.

_________________
I have kidnapped your sanity. You may have it back when I leave.
avatar
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Posts : 12822
Points : 15708
Join date : 2010-02-13
Location : Somewhere...I think I'm lost.

Back to top Go down

Re: FF7:A World Reshaped OC Bios.

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum