Persona REM Story

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Persona REM Story

Post  Zeldaman2.0 on Fri Nov 07, 2014 3:48 am

Shin sighed and then left the school as a stretcher was brought. Slowly walking out, he took the long way out and ended up passing by the music room. Noticing Daisuke was in there, he smiled weakly and waved, staying until the senior noticed him.
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) on Tue Nov 11, 2014 4:28 pm

Daisuke looked up from his current duties and smiled at Shin motioning him to come inside, "Hey, what's up, Shin-san?" The senior asked as he put away a piece of equipment for the music room where few of the other students could reach.

The music room began to get a little quieter as the few students that had been helping Daisuke left for the day and went their separate ways, "Something up, it seems like the entire school is a little uneasy."

Dark Bloodline RP: Brenna, Jonah
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

http://tital.bigforumpro.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 on Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:31 pm

Shin walked towards Daisuke and sighed, looking around at his seniors. "I... yeah, there's probably been a couple. All I heard was a new-ish student came in wearing a formal suit today, or some such... And then there's another one that might be going around now, and if it is, I know who spread it, and it... well..." Shin stopped himself and chuckled. "Boy I'm rambling today. In any case, a student fell ill in class today. Nurse went and got a stretcher, but she's... alive. I dunno what's going on. She was sleeping all day, you think it might be a... a coma?"
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) on Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:37 am

Daisuke folded his arms and frowned, "There were some girls gossiping about strange incidents like that in homeroom today..."

"I'd like to pass it off as pure coincidence, but that's strange that there'd be something so similar sounding happening in such a small span of time..." Daisuke shrugged passing it off, "It's best to leave it in the hands of the professionals now though. Want to come by the shrine with me once I'm done here? You could pray for their good fortune if you believe in that stuff."

Daisuke's memory of the night before came to a pitch of acuity, "Shin-san, it's a strange question to ask. But, did you have a weird dream last night?"

Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 on Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:55 am

Shin's brow furrowed at the mention of a similar incident. "Wait, something like this has happened? What do you...?" He paused to let Daisuke finish. "I apologize for interrupting, senpai... and yes. I remember... I remember a large space, a looming mass, and... blue. I think you may have been there... and maybe others? I... I can't really recall at the moment, it's been too long since then and the thing with Voice, the comatose student..." Shin shakes his head.
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) on Fri Nov 14, 2014 9:55 pm

Daisuke's clenched a fist, "So, we weren't the only ones... Shin-san, accompany me to the shrine. I'll explain on our way there."

The young man picked up his bag and took a step towards the door.

"You weren't the only one that had that dream. I and Yumiko-san had the exact same dream. And with these strange incidents involving sleep, I'm not ready to pass it off as coincidence. I think that our dream and the students going comatose are linked in some way. They coincide far too closely."

As Shin moved outside of the Music Room, Daisuke locked it behind them before continuing down the hallway, "Like I said, Voice... Voice?" It all began to fall together in his head, "She was the one taken away today?" Daisuke swallowed dryly.

"There has to be a connection, being attacked in their dreams... Were they attacked by the people that we met?" Daisuke clenched his jaw. All of this was too unsettling and he silently prayed that the shrine maiden had been able to glean some insight into the situation. Otherwise, they'd remain sitting ducks should his guess that the two are connected be correct.

Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 on Sun Nov 16, 2014 1:34 am

"I... all right." Shin leaned forward, ear shifted towards Daisuke as they walked, his facial expression remaining unchanged until Daisuke stopped for breath. "Listen, I am definitely not one for superstition... but if you say something else has happened, then I'll trust you on this. Mom and Dad always said to stay away from the paranormal, it was bad..." Shin shudders slightly. "But if we can help, we gotta. No ifs or wells or buts."
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) on Mon Nov 17, 2014 8:37 pm

"That's my thoughts exactly." Daisuke nodded in agreement. It wasn't much longer until the two had arrived at the shrine walking under the long and aging arch into the shrine's courtyard.

[Location Added]

[Jizo Shrine, Yuzuru Ward now available]

"Yumiko-san? Are you here?" Daisuke called out as they made their way up the steps and into the shrine's respectably large courtyard.

It seemed that the shrine was reasonably quiet as it was most days. The children's playground was virtually untouched. The donation boxes and fortunes seemed to be kept in particularly healthy shape along with the last shrine fixture, a small statue housed under a group of smaller arches.

Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stormwolfex on Tue Nov 18, 2014 4:33 am

"Hmm..." Shiho's thoughts were preoccupied as she reviewed the days' lessons in her mind while walking down the stairs to head towards the teacher's faculty. The atmosphere in a public school was... odd but not unpleasant. Although she presumed she'd need to get a set of school uniform, which wasn't really her thing.

Still, she needed a place to stay and while renting a hotel room was not difficult, she would prefer to stay in a student dormitory for once. Hopefully, there would be a teacher to help her with this matter.
Stormwolfex
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX on Tue Nov 18, 2014 7:06 am

"Heeeeeeey!"

A male second-year student came running down the stair after her. "Yukishiro-san, right? Well, this is kind of awkward, but, uh... could I see your notes? I forgot to write some stuff of it down in class."

Last edited by NebulaGregarZX on Wed Nov 19, 2014 6:01 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I should've specificed his gender...)

Planned Characters for DB Story: Redemi, Nobis, Matsuda.
To Be Introduced: Stice, Some jackass ghost, Rekoka, Raidou. Also some villains.

"Go forth, and set the world on fire!"
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  Stormwolfex on Wed Nov 19, 2014 4:09 am

Shiho blinked.

Well, she had expected many things coming to this school... a fellow student asking for her notes was not one of them. "Oh," she articulated blankly before she caught herself, reaching into her large bag to fish out a small notebook. "Here," she handed the notebook over to the student politely. "Nice to meet you, umm..."

What was his name again?

Last edited by Stormwolfex on Thu Nov 20, 2014 3:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Stormwolfex
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX on Wed Nov 19, 2014 6:08 am

He nodded gratefully. "Thanks a bunch. Oh, my name is Yoshiya Hataraku. I'm in Class 1-A, like you."

The young man glanced down the stairs. "Mind if I stick with you while I copy these down? It's your first day here, I wouldn't want to deprive you of your notes. I'll return 'em to you right away, promise."

To Be Introduced: Stice, Some jackass ghost, Rekoka, Raidou. Also some villains.

NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Cremator of the Sky on Thu Nov 20, 2014 2:16 am

It was silent. Quiet. Noise devoid. There was also solitude. Loneliness. Vacancy.

Such was the way the Jizo Shrine was usually as it only had one occupant on a daily basis, Yumiko Hakuba. And this was normal because she was the Miko, or Shrine Maiden, who was in charge of tending to it. Such was the duty of the individuals in her late mother’s side of the family and such would be the duty of her child whenever she settled down and married someone. This was Yumiko’s fate, from the moment she was born, no from the moment her existence was conceived. And this was simply how life was to be for her, existing only as a caretaker for an old building and acting as a figurehead of sorts that had lost all significance decades ago.

And yet, Yumiko did not curse her lot in life. It filled her with despair to some extent, but she had no real choice in the matter. Besides, if she were ever confronted by her mother or any of her ancestors in whatever afterlife there was, Yumiko would just be absolutely crushed and be unable to talk to them, let alone look at them. The shame would simply be too great for her to bear. And that is what kept Yumiko going, along with trying to surpass her mother and make her proud on the rare chance they managed to meet again somehow.

Yumiko was currently sitting alone in the center of the shrine, a necklace of beads clenched together in her hands as she sat in a position reminiscent of the fabled lotus pose with two lit candles before her. Her eyes were closed, her breathing almost nonexistent, and her mind was blank. She had been sitting there in that position for quite some time, ever since school ended as she wasn’t part of any club because due to her role as Shrine Maiden she would have no time for such things. And yet for her efforts and time, nothing had come to her, but she would continue to sit and wait for something to come to her, whether it would be a mental image or flash about the dream. Well… she would have but she heard Daisuke calling for her, making her eyes open instantly and making her gasp in surprise dropping her beads, and not knocking over either of the candles, to get up and go outside.

Shortly, Shin and Daisuke would watch the slide door of the shrine open up with Yumiko quickly stepping outside. And both would probably be surprised to see Yumiko in such an old and archaic outfit, a pair of red hakama covering her legs, a white haori that had a window exposing her supple cleavage and the sarashi worn underneath, and finally the simply white ribbon tied in her hair. There was also the socks and sandals combination, but that wasn’t so out of place in comparison to the rest of her outfit.

“Oh Daisuke I’m so sorry…” Yumiko began mournfully. “But nothing came to my mind… not a single image, word or anything…” Her expression saddened as she sighed as she had failed her task. Her sadness was interrupted for a moment as she noticed Shin alongside Daisuke.

“Hm? Who are you? One of Daisuke-kun’s friends?”
Cremator of the Sky
Omicron
Omicron

Location : The Ancient World that I have cremated and seeded with Metal.

Back to top Go down

Post  Stormwolfex on Thu Nov 20, 2014 3:27 am

Shiho nodded, her face relaxing slightly as she placed her bag on the floor gently. "Very well. Would you mind waiting outside then, Hataraku-san? I require the assistance of a teacher to see if they have any space left in their student dormitories..."
Stormwolfex
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX on Thu Nov 20, 2014 3:47 am

"You mean Yuzuru Ward? Well, fine by me. It's hard to copy notes while we're walking anyway." Yoshiya looked up at the ceiling, then back at his classmate. "So, uh... you don't have the uniform yet? Or do you just like wearing that suit?"

NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Stormwolfex on Thu Nov 20, 2014 3:54 am

"Well, I don't own the uniform yet," Shiho admitted without any trace of awkwardness, "My previous school did not require us to have one," she glanced down at her attire bemusedly, "And this does feel comfortable."
Stormwolfex
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX on Thu Nov 20, 2014 5:59 am

"Really stylish, too." He nodded. "So, why are you moving into the dorms? ...Er, sorry, I don't mean to bug you on your first day. Adjusting to a new school like this has to be a bit rough. I mean, I've lived in this town all my life, so I wouldn't know for sure."

NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Stormwolfex on Thu Nov 20, 2014 6:27 pm

"Hmmm," Shiho pondered Yoshiya's questions for a bit. "I've lived a fairly privileged life, that's why I want to learn to not rely on my family's background so much," she answered honestly. "Call it a form of training."
Stormwolfex
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX on Thu Nov 20, 2014 10:06 pm

He smiled a little at her willingness to humor him. "Wow, you seem pretty dedicated. Maybe I should move into the dorms, too! See if it helps me get it in gear." Yoshiya elbowed her jokingly.

NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Stormwolfex on Fri Nov 21, 2014 3:54 am

"Heh," Shiho allowed herself a small smile, "You sound fairly enthusiastic. Although I would appreciate some distance," she added pointedly as she turned towards the sliding door. "Please wait here. I'll find my homeroom teacher and see if I can work something out."
Stormwolfex
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) on Fri Nov 21, 2014 3:56 am

The young man grinned as Yumiko came out to greet them, "That's alright, Yumiko-san. I think I got a bit of a lead myself and that's why I brought Shin-san here along with me. He's one of our underclassmen..."

The young man took a deep breath letting the gravity of the situation unfold for her, "He had the same dream as the two of us, Yumiko-san. And I'd wager everyone in the dorms did."

After his long windedness had passed, Daisuke's brain seemed to finally register what Yumiko was wearing and he couldn't stop himself for admiring her for a moment. After unintentionally scanning her, he shook his head, snapping back to reality and blushing vividly, "U-um... Anyway, what I was saying is there's been incidents of students falling into comas after being attacked by people in their dreams."

He crossed his arms, the blush from his face fading, "But, if we all have that same dream again, I think we need to consult with the people we met... They could be the ones behind it or know something about it at the very least."

Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 on Mon Nov 24, 2014 8:28 pm

Shin politely bowed, and even after he came back up, he made sure to keep his eyes planted firmly on the ground. "Hello, and a pleasure to meet you," he said before Daisuke continued.

Shin pondered after Daisuke mentioned that the others might be behind it. "To be honest I'm not entirely sure if that's plausible, but it's a good place to start. I forget his name, but the angry, grumpy guy would be most suspect. Getting into others' faces, trying to stay alone.... He could very well be a potential candidate. There was one other... who I may have met at school today. 'Kengami' is all I can think of... sorry, I've never been great at remembering dreams."
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Cremator of the Sky on Mon Nov 24, 2014 8:42 pm

“People are falling into comas?!” Yumiko shouted in utter shock. “B-But Comas aren’t a disease or even contagious!” She was rather bewildered for the moment, and thankfully for Daisuke she didn’t notice his wandering eyes. After a moment or two, Yumiko managed to get her composure restored.

“So we’ve all had the same dream… I guess it only makes sense that all of the people in our dorm had it as well,” Yumiko stated. “Although, should we really start with that guy? He seems a little… too aggressive to handle properly. Isn’t there someone more calm and composed we should start with first? Maybe we should start with that Kengami person you mentioned Shin-kun.”

At that point, Yumiko looked to Shin and noticed his eyes were to the ground. The shrine maiden tilted her head slightly and asked, “Uhh… Shin-kun? Is something wrong? Did you have a bad first day at class?”
Cremator of the Sky
Omicron
Omicron

Location : The Ancient World that I have cremated and seeded with Metal.

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 on Mon Nov 24, 2014 9:19 pm

"E-eh? No no no no, I ah... I'm just a little tired is all. I'm rather exhausted by the day's events and I'm not completely looking forward to doing hand-written homework." Shin scratched his head and laughed at himself, keeping a firm gaze on Yumiko's face. Though now he looked like he was straining himself to stay awake, and was standing rather formally. "Please, pay me no mind, I'm rather self-sufficient."
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) on Tue Nov 25, 2014 4:41 am

Daisuke nodded sagely, a crease of though in his forehead, "You mean Mark Kengami-san. He seemed pretty approachable when I spoke to him briefly last night."

Daisuke folded his arms, realizing exactly what Shin's trouble was, "Are you done with your shrine duties for the day, Yumiko-san?" He asked the young woman a direct question trying to direct her attention from the floundering underclassman.

Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top