Persona REM Story

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Persona REM Story

Post  Zeldaman2.0 on Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:56 am

Picking himself up, Shin somehow managed to keep away from the Rampage Drive as the others had, though with two close calls on his hands, Shin looked a little panicked, eyes wide and pupils dilated. "This... this is intense. I gotta stay calm or it's going to ruin my day... but I think I can help with this." Getting down into a runner's stance, Shin steeled himself and waited for Yumiko's spell to fire. Upon her word, Shin bolted off in the direction of the Rampage Drive, hoping to get as close as possible. As soon as he got close, he summoned another chain and broke it, calling out for his Persona. "Take-Mikazuchi! Bash!" Skidding to a near-halt, the giant gripped it's sword swung it with the flat of the blade, crashing into the pillar of ice and slamming right into the Rampage Drive at its least momentum.
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) on Thu Nov 26, 2015 12:58 am

Daisuke shouted in anger, "You moron!"

Abel's foot was met with the Rampage Drive tearing a circle in the ground and slamming one of its pillar-like arms into his chest, tossing him away.

"Everyone, Abel's in trouble! We need to finish this now!" Daisuke shouted.

Then, Yumiko's attack rocked the shadow, hitting it from below. As the monster struggled to regain its balance, Take-Mikazuchi's blade cracked into the entity's side, toppling it from its wheels, "Fantastic coordination, you two!"

Daisuke summoned his chain, "The enemy's off balance! Let's finish this everyone! Kusi Mitama!" The senior rushed at the downed shadow, makeshift bat in hand, determined to end the shadow and attend to Abel. He broke his chain, summoning the Persona for a physical attack as he exploited the shadow's toppled status with his own weapon.

Dark Bloodline RP: Brenna, Jonah
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

http://tital.bigforumpro.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon on Thu Nov 26, 2015 4:01 am

Abel slammed into the ground, the impact almost audible over the sound of the Shadow. Determined as he was not to go down, determination only goes so far. His muscles barely responded as he attempted to push himself up, nearly unable to reach even a kneeling position.

"F...fuck, that hurt..." he panted as he struggled to his feet. Unfortunately...or perhaps for the better, he lacked the energy to stand, and collapsed again, this time onto his chest with a groan. Yep. Something was definitely broken, or at least cracked.

"Shit..." he cursed, unable to join in attacking the Shadow.

Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX on Fri Nov 27, 2015 5:39 pm

Actually faced with the reality of running at the massive Shadow and trying to beat it senseless before it could pick itself up and potentially slaughter him, Yoshiya hesitated. After a few seconds of time wasted trying to figure out whether it was worth the risk, he came to the conclusion that if everyone else got knocked aside, too, then he wouldn't really have a chance, either.

With a yell, he charged the Rampage Drive with Jack Frost and his tiny screwdriver, aiming to ram it into whatever structural weak points he could find. Those wheels looked important...

Planned Characters for DB Story: Redemi, Nobis, Matsuda.
To Be Introduced: Stice, Some jackass ghost, Rekoka, Raidou. Also some villains.

"Go forth, and set the world on fire!"
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  Cremator of the Sky on Sat Nov 28, 2015 12:55 am

“Yeah!” Yumiko cheered as Scatach vanished from sight while the large wheeled shadow fell to the ground. It felt so good being able to fight alongside everyone as well as be a significant contributor in the battle. However, now with the Rampage Drive completely defenseless, Abel on the ground stunned, and everyone else charging the downed creature Yumiko had to make a choice. She could either join in the attack or go pull Abel to his feet, both were good options but she could only do one. On one hand, she could easily contribute to striking a devastating and perhaps final blow to their enemy, but on the other hand she could get Abel back up so he wasn’t as defenseless as the Rampage Drive currently was.

In the end however, Yumiko chose to join in the attack. Abel could wait, especially if this attack could be the finishing blow for the fight. She wasn’t one to usually think of pressing the attack, but now might be the only chance they’d get out of dealing a massive attack to their enemy. However, Yumiko didn’t know what sort of weapons she had on her… until she came up with the perfect idea. Just like everyone, Yumiko would let out a shout as she rushed at the downed Shadow… and then before anyone could react she jumped up and turned herself around to now fly at the Rampage Drive butt first to unleash an all-powerful (given her size) hip-check!
Cremator of the Sky
Omicron
Omicron

Location : The Ancient World that I have cremated and seeded with Metal.

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 on Sat Nov 28, 2015 2:26 am

<Just me but   if you know what I'm saying.>

Emboldened by his decision turning out for the best, Shin smiled and waved at the others to join in. Taking a second to recoup and let the others have a swing at it, he also notices Yumiko flying at the Rampage Drive. Before he could even let out a cheer, though, Yumiko had jumped and body... well, ass-slammed the Rampage Drive. Rather speechless, he helped her up before calling out Take-Mikazuchi for another Bash, aiming it where the others have already attacked.
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) on Wed Dec 02, 2015 8:46 pm

The group crashed into the Shadow as chaos ensued while a odd few teens piled into the monster with relentless attacks. Daisuke held an astonished look as Yumiko used her behind of all things to assault the shadow. Judging by the dent it left, he made a mental note to never be on the receiving end of the attack.

The shadow rose to fight back but it's wheels gave out from under it as it slumped into the ground, exploding into black and red smoke.

"We... we did it." Daisuke breathed a sigh of relief as he caught his breath. Daisuke made his way to where Abel had been craterized and summoned Kusi Mitama releasing a Dia spell on the young man.

"You alright? That was one hell of a wallop you took." Daisuke asked, offering a hand to help him up.

Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon on Wed Dec 02, 2015 10:07 pm

Abel shoved himself to his feet using his own power, brushing the dust off his shirt like nothing had happened. "Oh, y'know, just your average fight. Getting slammed into the ground so hard I can't move has always been part of my training routine." The adrenaline rush from the fight subsiding, the sarcasm had returned to his tone, even stronger than normal, almost acidic.

More importantly, he could move again, so he stuffed his hands back in his pockets. How he managed to do so was a mystery he didn't feel like sparing a thought for. If Personas could magically fix cracked ribs, that meant he could hit stuff without worrying about the damage he might take. Kick-ass.

Back to top Go down

Post  Cremator of the Sky on Wed Dec 09, 2015 3:18 pm

For a moment, Yumiko was worried when the Rampage Drive tried to recover from the onslaught unleashed upon it. Her worry was short lived as it shortly collapsed and broke down resulting in a huge sigh of relief. She did however give her rear a couple pats, figuring it was only proper to be grateful for her figure as it perhaps wound up saving her and the others. With the Shadow gone she looked to Daisuke, though he was conversing with Abel, and asked, “So, since we beat that big thing… we still need to find Voice, right?”
Cremator of the Sky
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX on Wed Dec 16, 2015 4:50 pm

"There's more?" Yoshiya panted, mentally berating himself for forgetting why they were even there. "Man, there better not be any more big ones... I don't think my heart can take it."

To Be Introduced: Stice, Some jackass ghost, Rekoka, Raidou. Also some villains.

NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) on Mon Dec 28, 2015 7:45 pm

Daisuke tried his best to not look hurt but it was difficult, "Alright, that's some training." He responded with a tinge of anger in his tone despite trying to rein in his irritation. He thought it best to ignore the ill-tempered youth and he turned to the remaining party.

"Yeah, Voice is still somewhere on the floors below us but using our personas like we just did costs us energy... so far as I can tell thanks to Kusi Mitama. It'd be best if we went back for now and rested. Going and fighting more unprepared could end really badly." Daisuke informed the group, "Maybe Igor can tell us more now."

Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cremator of the Sky on Thu Dec 31, 2015 9:06 pm

“We’re leaving then?” Yumiko asked distraught at Daisuke’s decision. They had come quite far in this area and if she remembered correctly Daisuke had also mentioned they were close to voice prior to being attacked by the Rampage Drive. However, it was also a good idea to pull back since a few of the others were quite injured or slightly exhausted from the fight. It made perfect sense to retreat and attack again once a full recovery was possible… but a part of Yumiko wanted to rush in and finish the job while they were still there. Of course, that was possibly the part of her that decided that slamming her rear into the Rampage Drive was a good idea (even though that idea actually worked).

“Well, we should probably start moving before another enemy appears.”
Cremator of the Sky
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX on Thu Dec 31, 2015 10:10 pm

Yoshiya scratched his head, glaring at the screwdriver in his hand. "This isn't gonna cut it... and I need to practice with my Persona, too."

The second-year shook his head. "There's so much we just don't know right now. Like, this is a dream, right? But it's real, too. Does all our energy come back when we leave? Or do we come back in the same state we were in when we left? What carries over into the real world?"

NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 on Fri Jan 01, 2016 11:16 pm

Shin clenched his fists and gritted his teeth. He shot an angry look at Daisuke's words and when some of them turned to leave he rolled his eyes and stayed put for a moment. When it was clear that no one would be staying behind, he took three deep breaths before sullenly, sadly, shuffling along behind all of them, cricket bat across his shoulders. "Time to rest, go back? What would Igor even say...? We beat a single threatening monster, that's it." He spoke to no one in particular.
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon on Fri Jan 01, 2016 11:37 pm

Abel smirked a bit. So, he wanted to keep going too. Still, if everyone else was going to leave, there wasn't much point in staying, especially if the one with the healing spell was going with them. After all, rule number one of fighting: don't get into one if you can't win. With just two people, neither of which could heal, there wasn't much point staying behind.

Bunch of cowards.

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX on Sat Jan 02, 2016 1:16 am

Yoshiya looked at Shin with guilt on his face. "If there are more of those big ones, then what would happen if we ran into another one, or more than one at a time? If we die, there's no second chance."

NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 on Mon Jan 04, 2016 4:59 am

Shin's brow twitched violently before he swung his bat downwards. "That's the whole POINT! Honestly, I could genuinely care a little less about someone I just met, but god damn, we're leaving just because we're a little tired?! At this rate, I could take on five more before I couldn't lift my arms, and I'd still keep going! Maybe it's because of my sports education, but this? This is nothing! Abel-kun's not even panting, Yoshiya-kun, you look just fine for your part! And Yumiko-san seems more than capable of helping out! We have zero guarantees that they'll just wait! She could DIE! And that's the one thing I won't allow, no matter who it is!"
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon on Fri Jan 08, 2016 10:13 pm

Abel called over his shoulder, not breaking stride. "Cool your shit, man. I could go on all week if that's all we have to fight, but it doesn't take a brain to figure anything stronger than that thing's gonna kick anyone's ass unless someone's around to patch us up. Kinda falls to our only healer to make the call. 'Sides, it's not like these Shadows are the only thing around worth killing."

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) on Tue Jan 12, 2016 4:29 pm

Daisuke clenched a fist and tossed his makeshift weapon aside, the post clattering loudly against the ground, "Look. I want to save her, too. But, we should have a better handle on this situation before we keep going in deeper. We don't know what we're getting into on the lower floors and there could be stronger enemies like the one we just fought."

Daisuke summoned Kusi Mitama and the persona scanned the group displaying their individual health and spirit, all of which were middling, "You see those numbers? They go down every time we summon our persona or get hit. I want to know what the hell they mean before I march all of us to our deaths. As much as I love the bravado, there's a time and place for it. And we have no idea what we're dealing with here."

Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon on Wed Jan 13, 2016 1:38 am

Abel glared at him. "You shut it, too. Whether I can keep going on my own or not, this ain't my job. I don't need a boss. I only said it falls on you because you're the only backup we've got. There's only one of us itchin' to stay behind, so there ain't any kind of need to get all pissed over it."

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 on Fri Jan 15, 2016 4:26 am

Shin grit his teeth, clenched the bat, and stood his ground for a moment. He glanced at Daisuke, then Abel, then back down at the ground before sighing and loosening up. "Fine. I'll follow what you say. I'm following orders, and nothing more." He looked Daisuke in the eyes. "But I want you to promise to take responsibility for us and for Voice. And for anyone else that might get trapped in here. Just the same as I'll promise to take responsibility and make an effort to get them out safely at any cost."
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) on Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:39 am

"I think those are words we should all live by given the situation. Everyone, who's with me?" Daisuke walked forward and placed a hand out towards Shin with his palm towards the ground, trying to have the others follow suit. "I promise to take responsibility for my actions. This may be a dream but what's happening here is too real to just ignore." The young man gave Shin a look of grim determination, "Is that good enough for you?"

Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX on Tue Jan 26, 2016 7:30 pm

Yoshiya put his hand in without hesitation. "I'm in. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little freaked out, but I don't think I'd ever be able to live with myself if I let someone die."

NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Cremator of the Sky on Tue Feb 02, 2016 3:48 am

“So, we’re heading back then?” Yumiko asked. “Very well, it’s better to be safe than sorry for both our sake as well as Voice-chan’s. Next time I’m sure we’ll do much better.” Yumiko still wasn’t feeling sure about it, but she was going to make sure next time she would go all out and not let her kohai have to do all the work. After all, that was simply against her character.
Cremator of the Sky
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 on Tue Feb 16, 2016 6:54 am

"Yeah," Shin said, nodding. "I suppose we should, and at least talk to Igor or the attendants. I don't know if he seems like an information broker type, and we have only made some progress on one of those... wheel-points, whatever they're called. Maybe he will, though." He scratches the back of his head. "Maybe I should just... leave the thinking to my senpai? Maybe I'm looking at this too rashly and belying my age."
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top