Persona REM OC Bios

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Persona REM OC Bios

Post  NebulaGregarZX on Sat May 11, 2013 2:25 am

Anything that Tim Schafer was in charge of is instant awesome. Case in point: Psychonauts. Summer camp just got a lot more Escher.

Planned Characters for DB Story: Redemi, Nobis, Matsuda.
To Be Introduced: Stice, Some jackass ghost, Rekoka, Raidou. Also some villains.

"Go forth, and set the world on fire!"
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  Cremator of the Sky on Sat May 11, 2013 2:49 am

EpicMasterMind wrote:Love that game. Played a decent Eddie in a cross-over Rp over on RP/FF once. Burner--er, Cremator--was there. Mag too. Good times. Need to play through it again.

Though, reminds me to ask, anyone here have Xbox Live or PSN? I'm always up for some friendly games, cooperative or competitive. Hit me up for my gamertag/ID.

Good times indeed, very good times. Also, that XBL and PSN thing goes for me as well.
Cremator of the Sky
Omicron
Omicron

Location : The Ancient World that I have cremated and seeded with Metal.

Back to top Go down

Post  lethalityComplex on Sun May 12, 2013 6:04 am

I'm on XBL, but I need to get gold. My GT is gstol1 (probably going to change).

Eques and Admin are as well, so just friend them through my friends list.
lethalityComplex
Skife, the Lux Ariolus

Back to top Go down

Post  PsychoticDoctor on Sun Aug 11, 2013 7:23 am

Any Arcana still open or did I miss the boat?
PsychoticDoctor
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post  Cremator of the Sky on Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:30 am

Nah man, we got plenty of Arcana open. What, don't believe me? Well check this out! A little Compendium of the Arcanas, what characters have them, and their Personas.

0 – The Fool

1 – The Magician
Yoshiya Hataraku
Persona: Jack Frost

2 – The (High) Priestess
Yumiko Hakuba
Persona: Scathach

3 – The Empress

4 – The Emperor
Shinkokuna Tanoshimi
Persona: Take-Mikazuchi

5 – The Hierophant

6 – The Lovers

7 – The Chariot

8 – Strength
Daisuke Otonari
Persona: Kusi Mitama

9 – The Hermit

10 – (Wheel of) Fortune

11 – Justice

12 – The Hanged Man

13 – Death

14 – Temperance

15 – The Devil
Abel Boryuko
Persona: Pazuzu

16 – The Tower
Kira Akira
Persona: CuChulainn

17 – The Star

18 – The Moon
Mark Kengami
Persona: Gurr

19 – The Sun

20 – Judgment

There's about seven Arcanas open right now, so go ahead and take your pick.
Cremator of the Sky
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) on Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:32 am

Fool is alright but if you pick it, there's no Wild Card allowed.

Dark Bloodline RP: Brenna, Jonah
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

http://tital.bigforumpro.com

Back to top Go down

Post  PsychoticDoctor on Tue Aug 13, 2013 1:26 am

I may just do Fool or Empress. Lemme read up on each arcana and lemme think on it.

EDIT:If I were to do a Fool character, would he be silent or would he be a nutcase? Empress is easy, they have to be related to authoritative or wise/motherly figures.
PsychoticDoctor
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post  Cremator of the Sky on Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:33 am

The Fool doesn't have to be either of those. The Fool's basic meaning revolves around possibilities. I imagine a person would be very optimistic to be obsessed with possibilities... or something like that.
Cremator of the Sky
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX on Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:40 am

The Fool represents the beginning of a journey; I figure the idea is that the character would be naïve and ignorant, and perhaps develop into a better character. Though, making them develop into too good of a person might cause a problem, as I think Admin would kill anybody for turning into World Arcana. Still, I guess Arcana doesn't have to determine how your personality is for the whole story, just how it starts and the direction it goes in.

Um, I wouldn't write Empress off as being easy. Have you ever written that character type before, Doc? It might not be as easy as it looks.

I wonder if we'll ever end up with a Judgment character... maybe towards the end, it would be neat if that happened, but all the Judgment Personas are high-leveled. At least, in Persona 3 and 4, that was the case. I have yet to get my hands on any of the other games, so it might be that's just how 3 and 4 work, but I feel that those Arcana tend to have powerful Personas, and it'd be a waste to not pick something awesome, like Lucifer, or Trumpeter at least.

Makes me wonder if choosing Jack Frost as Yoshiya's Persona was the best choice, considering the possibilities like Mada and Surt... still, I think we were a bit low on Bufu-oriented Personas, and I guess it can evolve if it has to, into Black Frost of course. Or just prove to be the awesomest Jack Frost EVER.

To Be Introduced: Stice, Some jackass ghost, Rekoka, Raidou. Also some villains.

NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 on Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:26 am

Gregar: You are correct on your coverage of the Fool: possibilities, emptiness, a striving to constantly find yourself, though it's Magician that is immature. Admin has stated (somewhere) that he wanted the Wild Card, Star, and Judgement Arcana for plot characters (I think), and I don't think that anyone would be able to jump Arcana, even if they had enough character development. Judgement is supposed to be higher-leveled, fairly certain that the first two had them as the towards-end party members. Nocturne has Beelzebub, Lucifer, and Metatron for endbosses, and apparently they're STUPID hard.

Doc: Empress is going to, no pun intended, be a bitch to write. You have to keep her as an in-charge character, while setting her motherly characteristics apart from the already-matriarchal Priestess. From what I've seen though, Empresses tend to be super foils of Emperors, and I think Edogawa says this. Lemme check... Yes. Emperor opposes Empress, but not necessarily in a bad way (Mitsuru and Akihiko). If I may make a suggestion for the open slots:

The Fool: open, honest, deals with things in a Neutral stance, stading for ideals and/or truth (Lawful Neutral)

Empress: perhaps a little zealous to her own goals, foils the Emperor (in this case Shin, who is easy-going, laid back, and has several select friends). So perhaps the Empress is serious, dedicated, and has a few close friends, whom she cares deeply about. (Lawful or Neutral Good)

Hermit: Can't think of who this was in P3... Wait. It was Maya/Toriumi. Typically shy, reserved, though can be outspoken if not pressured. Very technical, and good at techniques (according to P4). (Any Neutral)

Wheel of Forture: (Note, your weapon must be a revolver [good luck figuring out how a high schooler got one though.]) This is kind of a special one in my opinion. It's the only one I've seen as Upright or Reversed, and specifically showed that. Naoto seems to me to be an Upright Fortune (despite her parents being dead, she is exceptionally lucky and is blessed) and is on the Lawful Good side, upholding what she believes is right. Conversely, Takaya in P3 is CLEARLY Reversed: he was a street rat before being taken in by Ikutsuki and having his Persona forced onto him. He reveres Evil, and he doesn't seem to care much outside of Jin and Chidori. Seems to be Lawful or Neutral Evil.

Justice (Which is actually number VII): Upholds the traditions, ideals, laws, and customs that have been set in place. Very much Lawful Good, they cherish life, love, and all that comes with it. Notable in that Ken Amada seemed to be a reversed Justice at first, being more Lawful Neutral (wanting revenge instead of letting go).

Temperance:...fuck Bebe, fuck Eri, I'm skipping this one. Has terrible Personae in the games too.

Sun: Symbolizes one with hope, who looks to the future and believes despite their current situation that things will become better. Notable characters of this are Ayane, Yumi, and the sickly man in P3 (I honestly don't remember his name). Despite their situation seeming to be pretty bad, they hope and believe, persevering towards the future. Any Good alignment falls under this.

For your writing style, I'd suggest an upright Fortune, Fool, or Hermit, with my vote being for Hermit: I could easily see you playing a guy who starts out initially shy and reserved, and most interactions with the others being relegated to combat, but opening up more as you go on.
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon on Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:19 am

Why again does the Fortune Arcana need to use a revolver? I seem to remember Admin's reasoning being that it was the weapon of choice for every SMT Fortune character, but a quick check of the SMT Wiki shows Jun Kurosu (P2: Innocent Sin) uses flowers as his weapon. Plus, I can't really see Keisuke in P3 using one. Or fighting at all, for that matter. Plus, Labrys and her massive battle-axe. Can't site P1 because as far as I can see, that game doesn't have specialized weapons for each character.

Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  Cremator of the Sky on Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:46 pm

Seriously, just because Takaya and Naoto have both used them doesn't mean anything. Use any weapon you want... within reason.
Cremator of the Sky
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  PsychoticDoctor on Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:55 pm

Name: Shino Shigemitsu
Appearance:
Personality: "Speak softly and carry a big stick." Shino really isn't one to talk, not does he use force all the time to solve problems. He's shy, but he'll speak up when he wants to. Albeit, he'll be nervous and stuttering, but he'll speak up when needed. 
Hobbies:World history, science, and music. Anything dark or occult as well.
Weapons: Anything blunt.

Arcana: Hermit
Persona: Yomotsu-Shikome, Persona 3 FES
Starting skills: Bufu, Evil Touch, Tarunda
Stats
St: Med
Ma: High
En: Med
Ag: High
Lu: Low

Equipment:
Weapon:Empty Fire Extinguisher
Armor: Leather Jacket
Footwear:Running shoes
Acc: None

Themes:
Normal:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keHmFFtih1A
Battle: Steam Machine- Daft Punk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkEYnXd5VkY

Last edited by PsychoticDoctor on Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
PsychoticDoctor
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post  Cremator of the Sky on Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:09 am

So I've noticed something...

Admin hasn't approved of any of the new sign-ups as of late. Or has he and I just didn't get the memo?
Cremator of the Sky
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) on Sun Sep 01, 2013 1:58 am

Theyre all approved... It's just been so long since I've actually needed to approve things that I forgot to say anything...

Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon on Tue Sep 17, 2013 1:24 am

Just out of curiosity, would something like this be acceptable?

Name: Aoi Kagami, Hideaki Kagami

Weight: 140 lbs

Appearance:

http://img1.ak.crunchyroll.com/i/spire2/08192008/0/2/f/3/02f3fbf461e990_full.jpg

Personality: Aoi is always very quiet, occasionally whispering seemingly to himself, and will in general say whatever he can to avoid a conversation. Hideaki, on the other hand, is always ready for random acts of violence, always excited, and is someone Aoi looks up to in a way.

History: Aoi was the Kagami family's only attempt at a child. As a result, he was always alone, and became incredibly nervous around people, to the point where he took to talking to himself. Somewhere along the line, the other end of his conversations became a separate identity and started calling himself Hideaki. Hideaki was always the one who came out and talked to people, though he wasn't afraid to display his utter insanity. He was transferred to the same school as the rest of the cast at the last minute as a safety measure for other students at his old school.

Hobbies: Aoi prefers to do anything quiet. Most often seen reading a book in some shadowy corner. Hideaki, on the other hand, will often go outside and look for any excuse to pick a fight, from "leave that kid alone" to "You cocky-looking son of a b*tch."

Weapons: Aoi prefers to distance himself from the target, and uses a gun. Hideaki prefers getting right up to his opponent and throwing them around with his surprising amount of strength for his rather scrawny size.

Arcana: Aoi – Hermit (inverse)

Hideaki – Temperance (inverse)

Persona: Aoi – Nebiros

Hideaki - Harpy

Starting skills: Nebiros: Dia, Hama, Rakukaja

Harpy – Mudo, Tarukaja, Poisma

Stats:
ST: LO, HI
MA: HI, LO
EN: HI, ME
AG: ME, HI
LU: ME, ME

Equipment:

Weapon: Squirt-gun, Bare hands
Armor: Collared Shirt
Footwear: Uncomfortable Shoes
Acc.: Yin-Yang Necklace

Themes: Aoi – Main: Lazy Afternoons (KHII), Battle: Brave Heart (Digimon Adventure)

Hideaki – Main: Having A Blast (Green Day), Battle: Breakin' Through (Persona Trinity Soul)

Last edited by Haar_Wyvern on Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:46 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon on Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:42 pm

...Should I take the lack of a response as acceptance or rejection?

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) on Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:47 pm

I'm having trouble reading this character. Is it two desperate people? Or a split personality?

Also, what role would they be filling? Cuz we've already got plenty of bruisers.

Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 on Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:50 pm

Get some Dia, brah.
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) on Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:52 am

An updated list of the Arcana Users as we reboot. Just for those who need a reference/are looking to add a character. Mind, the selection process will be a bit more rigorous compared to the usual level for this site. Haar, if you'd like to re-enter that one character up there as something different and a little bit more coherent, I'd love to give it a shot with any of the open spots.

0 – The Fool

1 – The Magician
Yoshiya Hataraku

2 – The (High) Priestess
Yumiko Hakuba
Persona: Scathach

3 – The Empress
Shiho Yukishiro
Persona: Titania

4 – The Emperor
Shinkokuna Tanoshimi
Persona: Take-Mikazuchi

5 – The Hierophant

6 – The Lovers

7 – The Chariot

8 – Strength
Daisuke Otonari
Persona: Kusi Mitama

9 – The Hermit
Kiyomi Shirotsuki
Persona: Forneus

10 – (Wheel of) Fortune

11 – Justice
Mizore Kaguya
Persona: Archangel

12 – The Hanged Man

13 – Death
Catherine Villiers
Persona: Alice

14 – Temperance
Kai Takura
Persona: Byakko

15 – The Devil
Abel Boryuko
Persona: Pazuzu

16 – The Tower
Kira Akira
Persona: CuChulainn

17 – The Star

18 – The Moon
Mark Kengami
Persona: Gurr

19 – The Sun
Voice Suchyuu
Persona: Yatagarasu

20 – Judgment

Last edited by Admin (HalcyonWandering) on Thu May 14, 2015 4:38 am; edited 1 time in total

Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 on Wed Jun 25, 2014 5:01 am

Appearance: Short, straight black hair, green eyes, sharp features, moderate yet lean build, wears a black sleeveless shirt, gym shorts, and jogging shoes when not wearing his school uniform. His outfits are usually wrinkled but otherwise clean. His hair is usually slicked back with hair gel to keep it out of his eyes. Days he doesn't have hair gel he lets it hang around his face.

Personality: Confident and boyish, Shin loves to keep his mind and hands busy however he can. His favorite times are when he's listening to music while going for a leisurely jog or playing cricket with his friends.

History: Growing up in Yakamura, Shin was born in a small family of three: himself and his parents. Shin is really easy going and enjoys hanging out with his grandfather, who taught him some carpentry and how some tools work. He also got his grandfather's pocketwatch on his seventh birthday, and has treasured it ever since. As a person, Shin is prone to several different hypocritical things: he will say he doesn't mind being around people, but often tries to worm out of interactions, or at least keep them short. He says he doesn't believe in attraction at first sight, but often forms quick, fleeting crushes. He also says he wants to do things to better himself, but is actually trying to gain superiority over others. These hypocrisies have been pointed out to him before, and as such, Shin constantly struggles with himself to deal with these.

These three portions are the only ones I'm changing/editing, the rest of his info (persona and stats, etc) are the same.
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX on Thu Oct 02, 2014 11:33 pm

Since I feel like it has to be re-done, I'm.. redoing Yoshiya's bio. This is a bit of a work-in-progress, but I figure that now I have it up, I'll have to commit to it a bit more.

Name: Yoshiya Hataraku

Weight: 157 lbs.

Appearance: [Workin' on the details!]

Personality: He has a passion for mechanics and wants to pursue a career in working with them... but he falls short of the effort he needs. Not the bravest soul, and tends to take the path of least resistance when he's not completely hyped up about something.

History: [...]

Hobbies: Tinkering with machines, playing Devil's Advocate, wasting time.

Weapons: A screwdriver or wrench, as he carries small tools with him. He could theoretically use hammers or knives, generally anything small.

Arcana: Magician

Starting skills: Bufu, Pulinpa, Re Patra

Stats:
ST: Med
MA: High
EN: Med
AG: High
LU: Low

Equipment: Basic craftsman tools, protective gloves, a pair of goggles.
Weapon: Wrench/Screwdriver
Armor: [...]
Footwear: Plain Sneaks
Acc.: Protective Goggles

Themes:

Normal: Freedom Overflows - Persona 4 the Animation Soundtrack
[It would seem that every video with the track on YouTube has been taken down.]

On account of circumstance - Secondary:

Battle:

Last edited by NebulaGregarZX on Tue Nov 18, 2014 4:25 am; edited 1 time in total

NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Stormwolfex on Sun Oct 05, 2014 10:41 am

Is this still open? If so, What kind of Arcana, gender, etc... are you guys still lacking? XD
Stormwolfex
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) on Sun Oct 05, 2014 3:05 pm

The empty arcana are just a few posts above. As far as gender, we have a disproportionate amount of males at the moment with only one female.

Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stormwolfex on Sun Oct 05, 2014 3:16 pm

Ok. Female it is! And I shall take the Empress Arcana because who doesn't love Kuudere's and Tsundere's? Twisted Evil

I'll need a day or two to come up with something so... heh. Very Happy
Stormwolfex
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top