TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Page 32 of 34 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  PsychoticDoctor on Tue Feb 17, 2015 4:55 am

Julie smiled as she started opening boxes as well. She had pulled up a radar so she could check where, if any, Shinra soldiers were going to strike from.

At the mine that Minato needed the highly coveted ore, Blake was watching Red Purgatory soldiers send miners in to do their work. He wondered if he could manipulate a boulder to dispose of the enemy combatants. He began the process, and he felt an... odd force stop him from moving the boulder an inch. Suddenly a hulking spirit in armor grabbed him and sent him flying towards the ground!

"ShitshitshitshitshitSHIT!" He screamed this as he fell to the ground and tumbled a few yards away from where he landed. He saw the monster pull out his weapon and hopped down, ready to plunge his weapon into Blake.

"Nope!" He said this and rolled away. The blade plunged into the earth, a massive shockwave rolling into the general direction of the enemy soldiers. It was just the beast and Blake.

"So this is a Soul Templar." Blake unsheathed Shashama and let out a boast.

"C'mon, bud! Your move! I've fought a lot more than one monster, and I've fought singular guys a lot bigger than you! " He paused, and the beast pulled the blade from the stone, and shards of rock were sent (and swiftly blocked) towards Blake.

"Ok, it was just one fat guy, but he was a lot bigger than you! I'll kick your ass without breaking a sweat!"

<Mind for some character development between Will and Minato, admin?"
PsychoticDoctor
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) on Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:28 am

<Hmm, what do you mean?>

Dark Bloodline RP: Brenna, Jonah
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

http://tital.bigforumpro.com

Back to top Go down

Post  PsychoticDoctor on Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:15 am

<I'm gonna have him watch Blake get his ass handed to him, and after he eventually kills the thing, Blake is gonna have a hard time walking. Maybe the two could help him fight the monster or just B.S on the way to get him?>
PsychoticDoctor
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) on Tue Feb 24, 2015 5:20 am

<Eh, I'm not seeing an application for it at the moment. I would appreciate a post from you in WBD however.>

Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 on Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:31 pm

<Assume Shin is tagging along, helping out unless combat happens.>
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Atlantis_Rising on Thu Feb 26, 2015 3:07 am

Alexei pulled volk, the smaller of his two knives, from its sheath. He used it to pry at a nearby box, struggle some with the tight lid. As the lid came off, his stomach turned to lead, while his jaw clenched and his nostrils flared. His eyebrows scrunched down into a scowl. He pulled out metallic legs and arms. He knew these were not for prosthesis. He'd seen this before, and he did not like it.

"Cybernetics." It was the only word that came out of his mouth. He held the limbs in his hands for a moment more, before dropping them back into the container they had been laid in. His disgust was not hidden, he did not want it to be. He pushed the box away before standing and shaking his head. He glared at the lights of the base in the distance. He did not trust robotic soldiers. Not since his days in Black Legion.
Atlantis_Rising
Delta
Delta

http://rp.eliteskills.com

Back to top Go down

Post  PsychoticDoctor on Fri Feb 27, 2015 3:22 am

Julie looked at Alexei. "Cybernetics?" She asked this. "I mean, I know I'm an android, but that sounds completely foreign to me." She added that as she kept her eyes glued to the radar.

PsychoticDoctor
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post  Atlantis_Rising on Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:12 pm

Alexei's face turned to one of annoyance, "You are an android, and you do not know what cybernetics is? Did you not have a radar up just now?"
Atlantis_Rising
Delta
Delta

Back to top Go down

Post  PsychoticDoctor on Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:02 am

"No, but I can put two and two together." Julie answered this and carried on, " Why do they need cybernetics? Im pretty sure that this would cost Shinra a lot of resources." She looked at the radar. "We're still good, by the way."

---

Another loud thud. What Blake thought would be a cakewalk turned out to be, well, hitting a brick wall.

"Owww..." He said this as he was picked up once again by the Soul Templar.

"Fool." The beast screeched this, and Blake decided to run his mouth a bit more.

"You'd be better off choking me, dumbass!" The man piped up, and his foe laughed as he did as he was advised. And somehow, through both the cockiness of Blake and the Soul Templar, Blake got the upper hand. The monster actually lightened up on his grip, enough to cut off Blake's airway, but not enough to knock him out quick enough.

"Wrong move." Blake found Shashama in his hands, and he gave a swift kick to the beast's chin, which abruptly closed shut and lopped off a chunk of his tongue. Incoherent roars of pain came from the Soul Templar, and the swordsman cut the leather straps off of his opponet's chestplate, rendering his armor useless.

"That's what you should have sounded like from the beginning." Blake laughed as he got ready for the next part of his battle.
PsychoticDoctor
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post  Militia_927 on Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:30 am

Jack Sk walks over to the crate and examines the contents "Cybernetics you say? The last time I saw this stuff I nearly through Dr.Finkelstein out of Halloween Town." Jack Sk picks up an arm "Although this is highly advanced compared to what Finkelstein was working with. That crazy old fool, the mad man had the nerve to rope one of my favorite son's into being a test subject." He tosses the arm back in the crate
Militia_927
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon on Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:29 pm

Riku took a few cautious steps closer. "Cybernetics..." he mumbled. "They plan on making an army of robots...?"

Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) on Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:38 pm

Gaige stood up with a frown, backing away from the crate and emptying a full volley of rounds into the packaging.

"Not making. Made. This is a trap."

As she said this, the warehouse exploded into life, the crates around them breaking opening and spraying packaging foam and wooden splinters everywhere.

The robotic parts came alive with electricity joining together to make full androids, each equipped with a melee weapon of varying size and effectiveness.

One robot brandished it's own leg before realizing its mistake, fastening it in the correct place and drawing a massive broadsword alongside its comrades.

All of the androids turned on the party, "ASSESSING ENEMY... IDENTIFIED...DESTROY TARGETS."

Xavier drew Tokyo and Rose, "Well, looks like they knew we were coming. No need to be quiet now." He fired a round from the revolver and pierced one of the android's chest with it. While not stopped by the shot, it's movements slowed considerably, "We'll have to deal with these before moving on."

Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon on Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:51 pm

"That shouldn't be a problem," said Riku. Without hesitation, he fired several Dark Firagas in different directions, and proceeded to Slide Dash through another line of them.

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 on Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:05 am

Casting Protect and Shell on himself, Shin lazily waded through the enemies, small flicks of his wrists chopping metal, breaking parts and generally making a mess of things. "Stay behind me, casters. I'll keep you well-protected. Anyone who can sense life or minds, get to it. We're making a ruckus in here, we need to avoid personnel if they're here."
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Atlantis_Rising on Fri Mar 06, 2015 1:08 am

Alexei nearly broke Bogatir's strap as he brought the predator to his shoulder. He fired at one enemy, its head snapping backwards as the laser ammunition ripped through the metallic shell. If one were to get too close, he would kick at the ankles of the opponent, trying to stay out of their grabbing range. His prejudice towards non-organic life boiled over into an ice cold rage. He squeezed the trigger again, watching as the lights, literally and figuratively, went out.

Last edited by Atlantis_Rising on Fri Mar 06, 2015 1:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Atlantis_Rising
Delta
Delta

Back to top Go down

Post  PsychoticDoctor on Fri Mar 06, 2015 7:24 am

Julie spoke up, "I'll try to keep up on that, but when I get hit it's nothing but a flickerfest on the radar!" She made quick work of an android as she tried to keep track of any motion, and also tagging her comrades so they don't appear on the radar.
PsychoticDoctor
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post  Militia_927 on Sat Mar 07, 2015 8:11 am

Jack Sk's grin widens "Finally some action!" he summons the pumpkinhead, pauses and looks at the keyblade "You know one day I have to remember to give this thing back...BUT NOT TODAY!!" Jack Sk charges forward, leaps into a wall of androids and begins slashing wildly "Definitely not today, I'm having too much fun with it." he continues to hack away further into the ranks "And what's more fun than one blade? Two blades!" Jack Sk slips his free into his jacket and the draws a Khopesh "Now that's more like it. That old dog Anubis gave me this centuries ago as a wedding gift, it's about time it gets some use." he swings the curved blade and cleaves an android's in two
Militia_927
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) on Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:09 am

Xavier shook his head with a small smile at Jack's antics as he crushed an android's cranium with the Vector Staff. Medusa's magic burst forth from the departed robot slaying three more of its brethren by throwing them into nearby walls.

"Julie, cool it with the radar! We've got more important things to deal with!" Gaige shouted as Deathtrap rended an approaching robot in two, preventing it from running Julie through with a spear.

Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 on Fri Mar 13, 2015 11:39 pm

Lei cleaved through another opponent and turned back to yell. "More important? Then bark orders, by all means. I ain't got a clue as to what exactly you're after. All this forthcoming information aside, what do you want us to start doing?"
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Militia_927 on Thu Mar 19, 2015 5:07 pm

Jack dismisses the pumpkinhead "So inefficient, that blade was to blunt to handle the task at hand." He swings the khopesh and hacks the legs of one of the bots "By the way..." Jack turns to Xavier "A little instruction would be useful if we ever hope to make progress." He says with a wink as he crushes the fallen bots head with his heel.
Militia_927
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) on Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:40 pm

"Dealing with the things trying to kill us is probably a good start." Xavier rolled his eyes. He had thought that plan was obvious.

The room suddenly fell silent, the robots that seemed hostile just a moment before crumpling to the floor, "Gaige? What's going on?"

"Something deployed an EM field. It doesn't play well with Shinra gear from the looks of it. Maybe a fail safe system of some sort?" The young woman was picking at her robotic arm, as it had become completely unresponsive like the other Shinra equipment in the room. "My holotech visor is still online though so I think it's a local effect. Just this room... They know we're here, that's for sure. I wouldn't worry about our robot buddies for now, let's get out of here so I can use my arm again."

Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PsychoticDoctor on Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:11 pm

Julie hopped back as abother android tried to attack her, only to be reciprocated with a flurry of sword swipes, ending with a short barrage of pistol rounds. She still had much to learn.

"Sorry about that!"
PsychoticDoctor
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post  Atlantis_Rising on Wed Mar 25, 2015 5:21 pm

Just as quickly as they had started, the robots stopped in front of Alexei. He lowered Bogatir, the predator rifle still pressed into the Russian's shoulder. Upon hearing the suggestion to leave, Alexei merely grunted in response. He shot a glare at Julie, "Why waste the ammunition on an enemy that no longer fights back?" He shook his head and spit at the floor. Slinging Bogatir back over his shoulder he walked out of the room, not waiting for a response, ignoring any she had to offer.
Atlantis_Rising
Delta
Delta

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) on Sat Mar 28, 2015 5:18 pm

Xavier shook his head, "There's no bother arguing with her, Alexei. Let's get moving."

Once the group was outside, Gaige's arm started functioning again. The young man smiled, letting the mechanics of her limb flex, "Much better. Now, game plan. We need to figure who or what deployed that EM field. I'm going to need a junction box. This place is crawling with Shinra tech so I'd assume we can find one in here. Look around the walls for their stupid red seal on a green service panel."

Xavier nodded calmly, "You heard her everyone. Split up and get searching, stay on the alert for enemies. We don't know who else is here with us."

Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Militia_927 on Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:12 am

"Junction box you say, well that shouldn't be to hard to find." Jack sheaths his sword, turns around and walks off humming to himself. "You know I haven't a clue what the Shinra insignia looks like." He laughs as he continues blindly on his search.
Militia_927
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 34 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top