TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  Haar_Dragon on Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:05 pm

Sora: ...Well, do you have any ideas? I can't think of anything else, unless you have a plan...

Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) on Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:08 pm

Xavier groaned, "Not now... I don't... Think you could patch me in some sort of meds? I need to fix my head before anything..."

Dark Bloodline RP: Brenna, Jonah
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

http://tital.bigforumpro.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon on Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:13 pm

Sora: I don't know whether we keep anything in this ship. *turns to Al and Rex* You guys have anything?

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX on Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:12 am

Rexial paused for a second shook his head, hiding his face. "I dunno... I'm... I'm not familiar with his t-technology." He was obviously shaken up by something Xavier had said...

Aleri, however, was running a three-second experiment with a Cure spell. "...Y'know, I think I could try casting this on you through the connection, but it won't be nearly as helpful as usual. I mean, I'm casting a spell over some weird-ass long-distance call with unfamiliar tech, and magic and technology don't usually mix. I think I can help with your headache, at very least."

He began to focus on the connection between them and Xavier, grasping it with his mind. The keyblader then began charging it with some magic, trying to cast a Cure spell. "...Did that do anything?"

Rexial turned away, pulling up his hood, and spoke with a strangely shaky tone of voice. "...Let me know if we get the go-ahead." He slipped through a Dark Corridor and disappeared.

Emerging on the roof of his castle, he looked up at the perpetually-thundering black sky, letting out a cry. Within that cry was a combination of hatred, anger, regret, defeat, and sheer bloodlust. It went on for longer than most people could even hold their breath, the sound echoing across the realm.

Deep within, Rexial's heart had been completely thrown into disarray.

No... no... no... no...
No... no... no... no...
No... no... no... no...
...NooooooOOOOOOOOO!
Damn it all... Why?! Why can't I save anybody!? Anybody who comes into contact with that son on a b**** gets hurt, or dies... Now Lia, too? I'm... I'm... AAAAAAAUGH! I won't forgive him... not after a thousand years in hell, never! I'll...
...I will spare nothing. He's going to pay for this, and I'll use his own evil against him.

When he had finished screaming, both inside and out, Rexial drew his Evoker, clenching it tightly in his hand. With his other hand, he pointed to the ocean of inky blackness that lead to the Deep Dark, calling out a presense he had met once before...

Something broke through the darkness, the form of a girl. Then another, and another. They were struggling against something, which became more apparent as they reached the shore. They were being held back by black tentacles, which were connected to something in the Deep Dark.

The core of the monster revealed itself, marching out of the water. It resembled a male human, with a disfigured face, and several other faces on its body. It was large, deformed, and, worst of all, seemed to take a perverse pleasure in its own evil. It lifted the girls into the air, squeezing them with its extra appendages, choking them. Another girl crawled out of the black depths, trying to escape it... only to be grabbed by the monster, which seemed to be cackling as it crushed her. Her face caught what little light there was in that realm, revealing herself to be Lia...

The monster was the shadow of Sammy's true inner self, a creature of lust, wrath, greed, pride, envy...

Rexial put his Evoker to his head. "You... are going to be my new servant, monster. We fought once before, but now we are on the same side: crushing Samuel. You do not deserve a name, as you are but a mindless Shadow. However... you'll be of much use to me, when you finally send him to Hell, where the bastard belongs. Obey my command without question, or else, I may have to assert my superiority as a Persona-user."

Planned Characters for DB Story: Redemi, Nobis, Matsuda.
To Be Introduced: Stice, Some jackass ghost, Rekoka, Raidou. Also some villains.

"Go forth, and set the world on fire!"
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  Militia_927 on Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:26 am

Jack comes sprinting into the kitchen "Nobody panic!"
Militia_927
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesoth on Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:30 am

Ducking under another wild swing, Athez asks, "Why would anybody panic?"
Aesoth
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Militia_927 on Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:32 am

Jack runs over to athez grabing him by both arms "Well my dear fleshy friend, I have misplace something of grave importants and unless we find that something you all may very well parish in a most bloddy manor."
Militia_927
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesoth on Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:39 am

"What is this thing of grave importance that you lost?" Athez asks.
Aesoth
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Militia_927 on Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:42 am

Jack lets go of Athez "I may or may not have..kind-of, mabey lost Dave." Jack tries to smile.
Militia_927
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) on Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:51 am

Xavier began to become much more focused as the pain from his injuries dulled. Slowly, he began to survey the area. He was in a dimly lit, concrete bunker with no amenities except of a toilet. Iron bars kept him from exiting the small room. He got up and walked to the bars. He scooped up a small stone and threw it into the blackness beyond the dim bulb in the center of the room.

He heard it clatter then heard a soft yelp as it hit someone on the otherside of the room, "Who's- Who's there?!" A small panicked voice cried out.

"SILENCE!" A deep robot voice boomed causing the commotion across the room to stop.

Xavier nodded at the information he had just learned, Bo was being held in the cell directly across from his and they had one guard between them... If he could find a way to get the guard to come to his cell.

"Observing radio silence. Stand by." Xavier whispered to his ECHO as he stood up and walked to the toilet. With a hand, he tested the seat's metal lid, then snapped it from its bindings by slowly working the screws lose. Then, he set the seat against the wall and kicked it, flattening it . Then, he folded the edges, fashioning a makeshift hook sword.

Slowly, he walked to the cell doors and called into the blackness, "Water? Water, here?" While he did so, he hid the makeshift weapon behind him.

Slowly, out the blackness, a human height robot walked towards Xavier, "Prisoner #004 is not allowed access to water and food. Are there any other commodities that you so desire?" It's voice was deep and metallic, the same that had shouted at Bo earlier.

"Conversation. I desire someone to speak with." Xavier requested.

The robot moved closer and nodded, "Conversation is one of my specialties as a Legacy series Loader. What do you wish to speak about?"

In a flash of movement, Xavier lashed out through the bars and pulled the robot in by its arm. Strategically, he tore about the Legacy Loader leaving only its optic intact.

Attaching the optic to the end of his makeshift sword, he waved it in front of the cell sensor. With a smooth motion, the cell bars opened as Xavier slipped out.

"Radio silence removed. Any further questions?" Xavier asked into his ECHO as he pocketed the optic.

Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesoth on Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:59 am

"You lost Dave."
Aesoth
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Militia_927 on Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:01 am

"Well kind of, I was taking him to his old room, after I picked up his lower jaw, and he kind of bit me then broke the chain before crawling up the wall a burrowing into it chattering about revenge or something."
Militia_927
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesoth on Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:14 am

Flicking his disheveled black hair out of his eyes after dodging another swing from Mimi, Athez responds, "What could he mean, revenge?"
Aesoth
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Militia_927 on Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:19 am

"Not the point, the fact is there is a monster in these walls literaly, that certainly does not have..I dont know a weapon of certain magical and key shaped powers."
Militia_927
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesoth on Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:20 am

"He took your keyblade. Really."
Aesoth
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Militia_927 on Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:21 am

"What, would you realy expect a zombie to take you weapon and run?"
Militia_927
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesoth on Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:34 am

"Personally, it would be a little difficult for anybody to take my weapon and run."
Aesoth
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Militia_927 on Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:39 am

"That because there on chains" jack starts to yell at Athez "And once again thats not the point the point is very simple there is a murderous zombie in the house and it has my keyblade and all of its powers."
<this includes the basics for jack DC portals, item congeration, and opening a semi-permadent doorway to Halloween town.>
Militia_927
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesoth on Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:46 am

"What are you yelling at me for? Go find him then!"
Aesoth
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Militia_927 on Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:50 am

Jack stops yelling "Ya whatever, but I wish I knew what he ment when he was talking about revenge?"
Militia_927
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  lethalityComplex on Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:30 am

Skife: What's this about Dave? *steals another of Athez's muffins and takes a bite*
lethalityComplex
Skife, the Lux Ariolus

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesoth on Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:37 am

"You know what? You want muffins, you got muffins!" Pulling out super-bran muffins, he starts rapid-fire pelting Skife with them.
Aesoth
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon on Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:38 am

Riku: Okay, first, when did you get a Keyblade? Second, why cant you summon it back? And third, I could just burn him...or freeze him...or electricute him...or cast Stop...or Zero-Graviza...Or just cut him in half...

Back to top Go down

Post  lethalityComplex on Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:51 am

Skife: *eats all the muffins* Thanks. You got any chocolate ones?
lethalityComplex
Skife, the Lux Ariolus

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) on Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:58 am

"Bo?" Xavier called into the inky darkness of her cell.

He heard a small scuffle as she stood up all the way, "X-Xavier?" Her voice was uncertain and timid, nothing like the brave, energetic voice he had heard at the apartment.

"Yeah, it's me. Just stay calm and I'll get you out of there, alright?" He fished the optic from the Legacy loader out from his pocket and let the cell's lock scan it. Just like with his cell, the door slide open smoothly. However, Bo didn't step out.

"What's the matter?" Xavier asked the girl who's outline he could see in the dim light kneeling on the floor.

"Gaige is in here with me... Wilhelm gave her a beating but she's been breathing... Up until now..." Bo cupped her hands/hooves over her mouth, "Xavier... Please don't tell me she's gone too..." The lamb girl cried openly as Xavier checked Gaige's pulse.

"She's still alive but her breathing's shallow. She needs help." Xavier focused on his ECHO again.

"Sora, bring Sammy HELL. Send Aleri to my coordinates and have him pick up my friends here. We're wiping this piece of s*** city off the map."

Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top