Mega Man Zero Five: Part III - Five Stones, One Legend

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mega Man Zero Five: Part III - Five Stones, One Legend

Post  SwampertOwnage on Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:30 pm

<Greetings to the members of this site, and many thanks for allowing me and my friend NebulaGregarZX to continue our Mega Man RP here, especially to the admin who approved of it! My name is, on most sites, SwampertOwns (thanks to the character limit), but here I'm called SwampertOwnage. You can call me Swamps or Swamp-O if you'd prefer, though. This RP is a continuation of a series of RPs that originated on GameFAQs, and this should be the final installment. For my story arc, at least. If you ever read the archived previous topics, please be aware that I was still pretty new in the beginning. Even now I can still make a stupid blunder that makes people wanna tear off their faces before doing it to me, so please don't be TOO judgemental. Also (and this is a major point I want to cover) the two main protagonists of the Mega Man series, X and Zero, ARE human but were previously machines. I assure you, despite all cheesiness and cliche-ness of them once more coming back from the dead, there is a reason for this. I simply haven't gotten around to having our characters realize that yet. Anyway, without further ado, roll the intro!>

In the year 23XX...

It has been several years since the death of Zero, the legendary Maverick Hunter that put an end to the evil and madness of Dr Weil. Thanks to his sacrifice, as well as the selfless actions of Dr Ciel, X, Fairy Leviathan, Sage Harpuia, Fighting Fefnir and the Resistance Soldiers, peace seems to have finally settled between human and Reploid at last. Dr Ciel lamented the death of her hero and loved one, but knew in her heart that he would want her to move on. As thanks for saving Zero after he killed the brutal and insane God of Destruction, Omega, Ciel revived the three Guardians who had died to protect the Red Raider. With their assistance, as well as the continued support of their friends and allies, a true utopia for all was born; Innerpeace.

Not long after that, their calm world was rocked by impossible news. X and Zero, the legendary heroes, had miraculously returned, but not just as Reploids. No, the duo had by some mysterious and ancient power been reborn as humans! The pair were welcomed to Innerpeace as the true heroes they were, X was given his rightful title as the leader of the massive city-state, and Zero proposed to Ciel, which she accepted wholeheartedly. It seemed that finally, the world would no longer know the blight of the Mavericks.

However, as it so often does, history once more repeated itself.

War has returned to haunt humanity and their Reploid companions, once more thwarting their dreams of peace and harmony between their two kinds. A virulent copy of Elpizo, the former Resistance Commander during the Reploid Oppression, declared war upon humanity and sought to 'liberate' his Reploid brethren from their supposed control. His forces were initially repelled by the actions of Zero and X, as well as the Guardians. But the pair were no longer as strong as they once were; as humans, they seemed to lack the strength to end the war alone.

A stalemate soon developed, but that was broken in the aggressor's favor by the introduction of a terrifying new biological weapon known as The Hive. These creatures would infest and possess Reploids to serve in Copy Eplizo's favor, while simply consuming all humans it encountered. Desperate and swiftly finding themselves without an option, the Innerpeace forces created a small fleet of starships that carried the civilian survivors into the safety of space, as well as sending a lone star fighter,The Excalibur, into another dimension to seek aid. It returned with the powerful Reploid known as Nebula, who's battle skills, special technology and ingenuity helped turn the tide of the war. Since then, many events have happened.

The creation of Sola, a lightning fast Reploid...

The meeting with the Reploid twins, Tryton and Zephyra, servants of Copy Elpizo...

The discovery of the Biometals Ciel had hidden, as well as the mysterious magical artifacts known as Ether Stones...

The discovery of Kosa, a brutal ex-Maverick Hunter who swears to end X and Zero...

The arrival of X2, a perfect copy of X created by Nebula...

The revival of both Craft and Omega, whom now fight against Copy Elpizo...

The death of Kyuubit Foxstar at the hands of Zephyra...

Nebula's quest to retrieve all five Either Stone fragments...

And now, the scene is set on a group of the Innerpeace liberation fighters, on a reconnaissance mission in the outskirts of the ruined Area C...
SwampertOwnage
Sigma
Sigma

Back to top Go down

Re: Mega Man Zero Five: Part III - Five Stones, One Legend

Post  NebulaGregarZX on Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:30 pm

Zana immediately replied to Dracoex. ["Well, I spotted some Hive Mavericks, and there are some people here resisting them. They're hiding out in the buildings. They just fired something at them and scrambled before they could be caught. Should I investigate?"]

X2 broke into the conversation. ["And should she investigate the enemy, or the ones fighting them? If you want, I could get over there and help her out. One of us could investigate a different subject."]

<Zana is the chosen one for Biometal Model L. She can use the ice-based powers of Fairy Leviathan, and wears similar armor. She wields the mighty Ice Halberd, a powerful weapon that can be used to create platforms and projectiles out of ice.
...I'm just recapping for the guys who don't know. And if they don't know what Biometal is... I'm sure they'll figure it out.>
<Mweheheh, that's right, it's only the last chapter for the story you're in charge of. After that, it's my turn to write the story that comes afterwards. And then there's prequel, the long, long prequel. Thankfully, since Nebula has so many memory errors, nobody will even care if a couple of details differ from how he told them at some point. ...In fact, I/we could write the prequel at the same time as the present-story. It sounds delightfully chaotic, no?>

Planned Characters for DB Story: Redemi, Nobis, Matsuda.
To Be Introduced: Stice, Some jackass ghost, Rekoka, Raidou. Also some villains.

"Go forth, and set the world on fire!"
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  SwampertOwnage on Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:01 pm

It was X that responded to the pair. ["Yeah, both of you are closer than we are, but we'll be able to provide backup should things get dicey. I recommend that X2 handles the Mavericks while Zana makes contact with whoever is resisting them."]

<Chaotic, yes. Delicious? No thanks, I'm full. XD But between some of your quotes here and your OCs, Nebula, I'm just now starting to get the feeling that, perhaps, you happen to love randomness and chaos. But that's probably just me>
SwampertOwnage
Sigma
Sigma

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX on Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:28 am

["I figured you'd say that, X."] X2 confirmed, slipping in the direction of the enemies Zana had spotted.

Zana herself waited until the coast was clear, then jumped to the next building, looking for a way in as she clung to the wall. ["...I'm not really all that sure, but I THINK the resistance guys might've gone in here."]

<Well, it's not so much that I love chaos and randomness as I appreciate it and feel that, to a degree, some chaos is neccessary. The quote about setting the world on fire is actually a decal on a wall at my school. I just always found it funny that they had such a quote, since it had a double meaning, but the more obvious one is kinda... burny. I don't feel the need to set the world on fire, I like it as-is. The other one was actually a reference to "Guess What? Traitor Model A is Unstompable!">
<...Wait, you get that impression from my OCs? You mean, you've glanced into other topics? Well, for the record TITAL 2.0 IS pretty random sometimes, but my characters generally aren't all that chaotic. Nebula, yeah, he's kind of insane. Sometimes. This isn't helping my case at all, is it?>
<*Ahem* I never said "delicious". I said "delightful". Which is weird. There's a phrase stuck in my head at the moment with the word "delicious" in it, so why didn't I use that word? Hm.>

To Be Introduced: Stice, Some jackass ghost, Rekoka, Raidou. Also some villains.

NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  SwampertOwnage on Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:50 am

<Ah... whoops, my bad. Guess I got the two words confused>
<Well, I can imagine such a poster in, say, my religious school near my parish. Y'know, set the world on fire with the flame of your faith and stuff like that. But in just a public school? That's a shocker for me. Though I will admit you've got a point. It does have a funny second meaning to it>

By the time X2 arrived at the plaza, two more light tanks and thirteen Galleon Hunters had arrived to investigate the attack on their allies. When the copy of X appeared, they immediately turned their attention to him, believing him to be the source of the destruction. Without hesitation they opened fire, tanks and all.

["Alright, just exercise extreme caution Zana. We do not know the alignment of this group."] Dracoex warned the Model L Mega Man.
SwampertOwnage
Sigma
Sigma

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX on Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:27 am

X2 tried to dash out of the way of the barrage, only getting four words off before a blast managed to clip him and send him flying into a nearby building. "How did they even-?!"

He crashed through the boarded-up window, falling to the floor. The Copy of X tumbled across the surface, eventually finding himself sprawled at the top of a stairway. Trying to get up, he messed up his balance and fell down the stairs, sent into the foundations of the building.

X2 picked himself up and brushed his discolored armor off, looking around. If he came out the way he had come in, he would get shot to pieces by the enemies outside. Was there any other way out? If he could get into a good position, he could use the Shining Laser to demolish half of them before they could counterattack, and he would be able to escape and make another- Huh?

An eerie glow filled the... "room", for lack of a better word. It appeared to emanate from a circular device in the corner.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJZwOEMuDgs

It was about five feet in diameter, blue, and made of metal. Suddenly, it rose up about seven feet, revealing a similar device beneath it. They were both one machine, a projector of some kind. The image of an old man in a lab coat appeared in the projector...

"...X? Hrm, this can't be right. You already activated this capsule 200 years ago. And you're strangely discolored." The old man asked.

"I'm... really not sure how to put this. Aren't you Dr. Light? This is, uh... kind of awkward. Let me explain. I am X2, a copy of X." Technically, Dr. Light did NOT create me. That's a strange thought. "Why are you here?"

"I am here to give X some armor parts. Well, I see no reason not to give them to you. Perhaps I am simply too sentimental, but you seem like somebody I can trust. You are the spitting image of Mega Man X..." Dr. Light said, stroking his beard.

X2 bowed his head. "Thank you, Doctor."

"Take these... They're the Leg and Head parts for the Second Armor. I decided that security really isn't much of an issue, so I'm only splitting the data into two capsules per armor. The Head parts allow you to scan for hidden items and passages, and the Leg parts allow you to perform an Air-Dash. There is another capsule like this one somewhere in the area, hidden away. Equip this new ability and board the capsule, X2."

The Ultimate Copy of X stepped into the blue light, and seconds later, he was wearing the Second Armor Leg and Head parts. "Thank you, Doctor." This may have been just what I needed to get past them...

He dashed back upstairs, Dr. Light's capsule closing and shutting down.

NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  SwampertOwnage on Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:35 pm

Not willing to give up their targeted suspect so easily, the Hive hosts surrounded the building with weapons primed. If they couldn't get to X2, they'd just bury him under sixteen tons of rubble. They all took aim, Flame Busters, Missile Launchers and Light Cannons all raised...
SwampertOwnage
Sigma
Sigma

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX on Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:39 am

...Only to find that their target was above them, firing his high-powered laser down on them. X2 blasted them with his most powerful weapon, the lift preventing him from falling. Once he finished with the attack, he air-dashed to the nearest roof and dropped off the other side.

NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  SwampertOwnage on Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:18 pm

Meanwhile, not that far from X2, a half battalion of light tanks was rolling through a large pass after having received word of the nearby search party being decimated. They attempted to pass through alleyways in single file, but in doing so triggered a cleverly set string of mines, eradicating more than half of their number. The rest were damaged, repairable but damaged. They attempted to fall back only to be swarmed by Reploid and human survivors, swarming out of the buildings surrounding the street. They carried various weaponry, most of it standard issue for the Innerpeace Defense Army, and were led by a pair of figures who easily stood out from the crowd.

One of them was like a bipedal, black armored bat, casting arcs and orbs of Lightning at the tanks nearby, paralyzing them. The Hived gunner atop one tank attempted to blast it, but the clever figure folded it's wings and vanished into thin air, reappearing behind said gunner and, with a single swipe, decapitated it.

The other was a smaller one, standing on two legs, with a pair of icy ears atop it's head. It was blue and white in color, and dashed about at high speeds, slicing up the undersides of the tanks it passed. When one drew too close for it's comfort, it gave it's ears a swing, generating a large blade compromised of sub-zero energy, freezing it's target solid.

<I think it should be fairly obvious who the two are>
SwampertOwnage
Sigma
Sigma

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX on Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:56 pm

<Not to X2, though.>

X2 looked on in amazement. They were tearing the enemy artillary apart... Well, he had to do his part. They couldn't afford the enemy to know their location... so he took aim with his normal X-Buster, shooting at their communication arrays, their atennae, anything that looked like it could transmit a signal.

He wasn't sure who exactly they were... but an enemy of the Hive was a friend to him.

NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  SwampertOwnage on Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:06 pm

<=x= Derp on me then. I'm always thinking that Nebula's there with the group for whatever reason. Considering how he tore apart half of Weil's Numbers by himself in the Zero RP you were in, I thought he'd recognize them. And then I forgot that he wasn't there>

The bat figure noticed the shots coming from one of the rooftops, nailing the communication arrays mounted on what foes were left. Looking upwards, it made a mental note to thank X2 for the assistance. Five minutes later saw the group of fighters standing over the shattered shells of Copy Eplizo's tank force, exhausted yet victorious. Seeing that the danger had passed, the two figures who had been leading the group flashed white before transforming, becoming more humanoid in appearance. The taller one, sporting an eloquent headdress, straightened out his cloak and brushed off his shoulders. "Well, I must say I did not expect our little endeavor here to go over so flawlessly."

The other figure, a short child like Reploid with a mischievous looking face, snorted and readjusted his helmet upon his head. "What else did ya expect, Devilbat? Seriously, they were just a game! Pathetic, even! It's no different from the last time, either! Talk about boring..."

Raising a finger, the one called Devilbat gave his comrade a knowing grin. "Ah, therein lies your mistake, Childre. Look, atop that building. Something does tell me that things shall be different quite soon." He gave a sweeping wave towards X2, inviting him down.
SwampertOwnage
Sigma
Sigma

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX on Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:19 pm

The Copy of X jumped off the roof, grabbing the wall to slow his descent. When he touched down, he walked over to the two. "...So, uh..." Which question do I ask first? "...Who are you two? You guys have Humanoid forms and Combat forms, kinda like Foxstar did. In fact, your current forms look uncannily similar to her Humanoid form."

<Well, I get confused sometimes, too. I mean, remember the Adro Space Station boss fight? I misread your description, and thought the boss was holding two Reploids, not looking down on the two Reploids fighting it- namely, Nebula and Falcona. Then there was the time I thought a window in the roof of a building was a light that had been left on, and I tried to find the switch for it.>

NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  SwampertOwnage on Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:39 pm

<I'm tempted to say that whole bit of confusion with the Space Station boss fight was my fault. I seem to be prone to accidentally leaving out key details at times>

Before Devilbat could voice a response, Childre raised his voice and answered in his own particular way. "Well, there's a really good reason for that, dunderhead! She was one of US for crying out loud! Don't you know anything?!"

Devilbat shot the diminutive an irate glare, to which he merely responded with by sticking out his tongue. Turning back to the copy of X, the Reploid addressed him. "I do apologize for the impertinence of my comrade, stranger. Though, while his cheek leaves much to be desired, he does have a point. Kyuubit Foxstar was one of our number. We were the Eight Gentle Judges before Dr Weil erased our memories, enslaving us. Thanks to Dr Ciel, however, we have been granted a second chance at this life. Sadly, this Copy Elpizo seems quite hell bent on ending that life prematurely."
SwampertOwnage
Sigma
Sigma

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX on Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:15 am

<Well, you'd be lying if you said that. Upon rereading that paragraph, I saw that it was purely my misenterpretation of your words. My brain failed to register the word "the", and that's why Nebula made the comment about whether "those two" were alive, or if they were long-dead. It wasn't about Kosa and Tryton, he thought there were two reploids caught by the monster. In my archive, I've altered it a little bit to make sense.>

X2 sighed. "...Well, uh, sorry. I never saw you two. I definitely remember seing the others... kinda. Blazing Flizard was kinda confused, Childre, you were blown clear of the area by something, and Schilt, you kinda just left after you tested Duon. I dunno how things went in your world, but in mine, I didn't get to see you two. Five of your number got blown up, including Foxtar, so I got to see parts of their destroyed bodies. You guys, though, weren't even there. And, for the record, I never said there was no relation. I just... wasn't sure."

"Yeah, Copy Elpizo has been screwing everything up... but I have to keep in mind that it's not his fault. There's a programming error that made him like this, and we should try to correct that, instead of meaninglessly slaughtering him and his forces. ...Did you guys know about that?"

NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  SwampertOwnage on Fri Sep 28, 2012 3:02 am

<Ack. Work and getting ready for vacation is being a hassle again. x.x I might not even be able to post tomorrow>

Devilbat raised an eyebrow at the information. "Is that so now? ...most intriguing. We would not have known, considering we have been safeguarding what soldiers were left of our army out here. We have not been able to establish contact with anyone from the Headquarters even till today. Would you happen to know the status of our leaders?"

"Yeah, and tell us what your name is while you're at it! If I didn't know better I'd say he was another copy of X!" Childre blurted out, ducking just in time from a sweep of Devilbat's open palm.
SwampertOwnage
Sigma
Sigma

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX on Fri Sep 28, 2012 3:30 am

X2 sighed. "Me? Kinda hard to explain... but, long story short, yes, I am another copy of X. In theory, though, I shouldn't be anything like Copy X was. And if I ever turn Maverick on everyone, they're free to blast away."

"Oh, the status of X and Zero, right?" The copy smiled. "...How 'bout you guys ask X himself? He's in the area with Dracoex, me, and a girl who has Fairy Leviathan's abilities."

NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  SwampertOwnage on Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:15 am

At the mention of X being nearby, Devilbat raised an eyebrow from surprise, while Childre's jaw dropped comically. "I dare say, that is most astonishing news. It is indeed good to know that our leader is alive and well enough to come to our aid. I do not meant to be pessimistic, but we most certainly could utilize assistance in our present condition."

The tall Reploid's diminutive companion crossed his arms and huffed in annoyance. "Why do you ALWAYS have to talk like that? A simple 'that's cool X is still alive' and 'we really could use the help' would work just as well, but nooo~. Mr Fancy Britches can't use twelve words when a million would do the same thing."

Devilbat rolled his eyes at Childre's ranting. "I must implore you to realize, young Childre, that the amount of words I used was a far cry from the figure you implied." Childre shrugged. "Eh, like anyone could tell the difference. You really need to get with the times, old man."

As the two started to bicker again, Dracoex just happened to contact X2 over their intercom. "We are nearing your position, X2. Have you managed to neutralize the Mavericks ahead, or do you require assistance?"
SwampertOwnage
Sigma
Sigma

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX on Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:40 am

X2 glanced at the two Gentle Judges, smiling. "...Don't worry, I managed to get some assistance. Get X over here as soon as he's available."

<Sorry that it's short, but...>

NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  SwampertOwnage on Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:18 pm

<It's fine. Not like you could've done much else>

Not a minute later saw X dashing into the square where X2 and the Judges stood, the later two still continuing their little argument. As he walked over, he sighed and chuckled at the sight of the twosome, obviously having seen the sight before. "It's an odd comfort to know that, at least, some things don't change."

The sound of their leader's voice caused Childre and Devilbat to halt their 'conversing.' Upon seeing X, Childre ran up and leaped forward, tackling X to the ground with a mighty hug. "X!!! You're alive! That's AWESOME!!! I've been good, I promise! I haven't let anyone here die like you told me to, and you should've seen how many tanks I took down by myself. It must've been like thirty or something!"

X laughed at his subordinate and friend's childish ramblings before standing back up, setting Childre down and playfully pushing his helmet over his eyes. "I'm sure you did spectacularly, Childre. My thanks to you, as well as to you, Devilbat. I'm glad to know that the soldiers here were in capable hands."

Devilbat performed a sweeping, elegant bow, tossing his cape behind himself. "Your thanks are not needed, my Master, but they most assuredly are appreciated. I seek only to atone for my sins under Weil's reign, as well as to continue my service to humanity and Reploid-kind."

Eventually, after all of the human and Reploid members of the Innerpeace Army present had greeted their supreme leader, X managed to get a word in with X2. "By the way, where is Zana? I haven't heard anything from or about her since the conflict here started."

The figure Zana had been pursuing had moved deeper inside of the building, starting to wonder if it had taken a wrong turn at some point. It stopped and looked around in confusion, trying to find it's bearings.
SwampertOwnage
Sigma
Sigma

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX on Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:54 pm

The ice-wielder stopped in her tracks, flattening against the wall, still around the corner from her mark. Slowly, Zana edged into a cavity in the wall, in case the one she was tailing came back her way.

X2 touched one hand to the side of his helmet. "...Come to think of it, she hasn't sent any transmissions in a while. Didn't she say she was following something? Maybe she's just keeping quiet so it's easier to avoid detection. I'm sure she's fine."

NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  SwampertOwnage on Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:55 am

The figure decided that backtracking was the correct way to go, considering it had lost all sense of direction in the rush to hide from the attacking Maverick forces. Turning around and hefting the large weapon it held in it's hands, it walked briskly back out- only to run straight into Zana around the corner. Out of panic, it raised it's weapon and fired, launching a heavy unguided rocket out towards the Model L Mega Man.
SwampertOwnage
Sigma
Sigma

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX on Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:05 pm

Act faster than a human usually could, Zana slapped the missile aside, freezing it on contact with her halberd to prevent detonation. "...Er, this may be kind of an awkward question, but who are you?" She did her best to keep her voice level, unwilling to provoke her mark.

NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  SwampertOwnage on Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:41 pm

Seeing her projectile frozen and batted aside like it was nothing, the figure had a major sinking feeling that it was severely outmatched in terms of power, but that was replaced with confusion and suspicion when it was asked to present who it was. "J-just where do you think you get off asking me that, Maverick?! If you're gonna kill me, get on with it!" The voice was obviously female, mature and strong.
SwampertOwnage
Sigma
Sigma

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX on Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:07 pm

Zana's form sagged, her feelings hurt by the accusation. "W... Well... where do you get off saying I'm a Maverick? You shouldn't judge people so harshly..." She sniffed. "...Wouldn't a Maverick have killed you immediately? I mean... you just tried to shoot me. With a missile, no less... a Maverick would be pissed, and probably try to kill you on the spot."

NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  SwampertOwnage on Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:05 am

The figure only now realized that, despite her outlandish looking armor and out-of-the-ordinary powers, she had just accused a young girl of being a Maverick; from the looks of it, a civilian no less. Immediately she regretted her choice of tone and walked over, bending down to look at her in the eye. By doing so she walked into the sole shaft of light in the room, revealing her to be a female Reploid in a camouflaged outfit. Over the right side of her chest was the emblem for the Innerpeace Army - an X with a scale over it and a Saber weapon underneath. According to her insignia, she held the rank of Gunnery Sergeant Second Class. Her hair, or what could be seen of it from under her combat helmet, was a rustic red/brown, and she had dark azure eyes set in a kindly yet battle hardened face.

"Hey now, don't be like that. I didn't know you weren't a Maverick, but I just got chased by a whole mess of 'em down here. Sorry if I scared you sweetie, but as you might've guessed that put me on edge. Our fight with those goons ain't been going so well, recently."
SwampertOwnage
Sigma
Sigma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top