Org. XIV (story)

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Org. XIV (story)

Post  NebulaGregarZX on Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:57 am

"I'm pretty sure that's normal for Keyblade attacks, when the target is a Heartless. It doesn't matter how powerful you are." Aleri said, unsummoning TELOS and Broken Soul. "It's still a Keyblade, you're still a Heartless. That's fundamental. Why do you think the nonsentient ones are so afraid of it? Even powerful Behemoths and Wyverns, Invisibles, and other types are afraid of it. ...It could also have to do with Lance simply being a lot stronger than you realize." He admitted.

Planned Characters for DB Story: Redemi, Nobis, Matsuda.
To Be Introduced: Stice, Some jackass ghost, Rekoka, Raidou. Also some villains.

"Go forth, and set the world on fire!"
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  XGeass on Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:13 am

"Shut up!" Kanta yelled as he stugled to get to his feet. "Who the hell asked you you filth...." He then fell face first to the ground unconscious.
XGeass
Seth, the Imago Tenebrarum
Seth, the Imago Tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX on Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:16 am

"...He's out. Let's just go. ...I'd say something about aoivding cold-blooded murder, but this guy's a Heartless, and we have Keyblades. Finishing him with 'em would just purify his heart and send it to Kingdom Hearts. Still, I don't want to, for some reason. Not until he learns not to talk down on everybody, the hard, painful way."

Aleri pointed off into the distance. "...I sense another coccoon in that direction. Don't forget why we're here. Don't forget anything. Keep a grip on your memories."

To Be Introduced: Stice, Some jackass ghost, Rekoka, Raidou. Also some villains.

NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) on Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:23 am

Lance nodded, "I agree with you on this one, Al. Let's keep moving." He said dismissing his keyblades and leading the group ahead.

Dark Bloodline RP: Brenna, Jonah
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

http://tital.bigforumpro.com

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX on Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:15 pm

<Apologies for slight godmodding here, Namine, Bob...>

The trio of Keybladers walked away from the downed Kanra, slowly disappearing in the distance.

Minutes later, Aleri was standing on top of the next coccoon. "Let me handle this one." He summoned TELOS, having forsaken the idea of doing without it. Leaping into the air, he summoned up his strength, reaching the apex of his jump. Then, he began to fall, poised to cut the crystalline structure in half.

He crashed down to earth, his enormous weapon striking solidly onto its target. As soon as his feet met footing, he flipped back and fired a Fira spell, trying to thourougly obliterate the coccoon. Consequently, the resulting smoke made it impossible to see whether he had succeeded. "...Did I get it?"

NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Namine on Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:17 am

"Yeah I'm pretty sure you go it." She smiled.

<sorry been at kings island all week. I'll be on as much as I can.>
Namine
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) on Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:39 am

Lance nodded, "I can feel some of the darkness dissipating..."

Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX on Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:45 am

"Yeah, it almost feels... warmer." Aleri rolled up the sleeves of his coat, unsummoning TELOS. "Doesn't it?"

NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Namine on Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:47 am

"Yeah a little bit. It's been fridged up til now."
Namine
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX on Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:51 am

"Maybe if we smash 'em all, it really will fix this place... or, at least, make it fixable." Aleri suggested.

NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Namine on Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:54 am

"No matter how hard u try it won't be completely fixable without completing my focus. But what we do now is a start."

<sorry auto correct on phone.>

Last edited by Namine on Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Namine
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX on Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:57 am

< O_o ...I r-really dunno how to put this politely... could you, uh, fix your post up a little?>

Aleri remained strangely nonchalant about it. "That so? Well, when these things are all gone, we can work on finding your friends."

NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM on Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:51 am

<so what's going on currently?>
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay on Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:01 am

<Nothing besides what Nebula, Bob, and Namine have going on, really. You can sorta just... Find your way to the castle.>
AKeybladeYouSay
Norio, The Cordis Custodis

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM on Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:11 am

<ok.>

There is a young man, around the age of 16. His name is Sammy Mitori. He is carrying a girl on his back. Her name is Naomi. They have been to multiple realms before this one. All they knew is that they needed shelter and safety. Naomi woke up and said to Sammy," Where are we?"

Sammy just replied with,"I dunno. I've been focused on walking for the past 5 hours, haha." He smiled. He didn't mind carrying Naomi. They were friends since the age of 13. Suddenly, his face slammed into a door. A door of a castle.
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 on Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:22 am

AKeybladeYouSay wrote:Here's my post.

[quote="AKeybladeYouSay"

"Um, same for me." Sally said.

They got their food and Zane sat down.
Whats_Up4444
Zane, the Phantasma de Procella
Zane, the Phantasma de Procella

Back to top Go down

Post  Stormwolfex on Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:39 am

There, done.

Archer wiped a trickle of sweat off her brow as she entered the lake. It had taken far longer than expected to draw finish the elaborate magic circle but she was now done. The magic chalk faded away as the lines of power gathered the energy they needed from the area itself.

Now standing in the middle of the purified lake, Archer took a deep breath.

"Ye first, O silver, O iron.
O stone of the foundation, O Archduke of the Contract.
Hear me, in the name of all that light and entwined in darkness!

Let the descending winds be as a wall.
Let the gates in all directions be shut, rising above the crown, and let the three-forked roads to the Kingdom revolve.
Shut. Shut. Shut. Shut. Shut.
Five perfections for each repetition.
And now, let the filled sigils be annihilated in my stead!

So I declare.
I am all that is good in the eternal world.
I am the destroyer of all that is evil in the eternal world.
Thou seven heavens, clad in a trinity of words, come forth from the circle of constraints!
Guardian of worlds, if thou accedest to this will and reason, answer me!
Accedest to me and my fate shalt become thy sword!"

The world around Archer roared, the lake swirling around in a tempestuous storm as lines of mana drawn from the earth and sky responded to her will. The magic circle shuddered, glowing bright crimson as Archer felt something anchor itself to the circle and she gasped as she felt an indescribable pressure on her body.

No, not just her body. What...?

'O one with an incomplete heart summons me.
Thy body is tattered and worn with scars.
The soul an aria connected to the root.'

"Who?" Archer's eyes snapped open to find herself in a completely different place. A strange power suffused this strange area. She was floating past multiple gaps, multiple... "Keyholes," she realized in shock.

"Where... am I?"
Stormwolfex
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay on Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:05 am

Sally sat down across the table from Zane.
"So..." she began. "Is there any particular reason you wanted to go to all this trouble?"
AKeybladeYouSay

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX on Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:28 pm

Aleri glanced down, noticing that he no longer had a shadow. "Huh, our backup left. Well, not that we need his help."

Back at the castle gates...

A dark figure appeared above the gate, yelling down to the newcomer. "What is your business here?"

NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM on Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:40 pm

Sammy, a bit scared, said,"Um, we need a place to live. We're willing to do anything you need us to do."

greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX on Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:51 pm

The figure perched on the gate was silent for a moment, contemplating this. Finally, he replied in a gentler tone.

"Alright, I think we have a guest room or two open, and you can stay there until you figure out what to do."

The figure leapt off the gate, spiraling to the ground. Seconds later, his foot met earth with surprisingly litte noise. The figure straightened up, revealing that he had slightly diminutive stature, a detail that was impossible to notice from far away. Pulling off his hood, he introduced himself.

"My name is Rexial. Sorry for acting like that, but I had to check, in case you were another of those punks trying to pick a fight with us. What is your n-? Hang on, who are you carrying? She looks like she could use some rest. Come to think of it, you too. You can explain on the way."

The young man pushed the door open, defying the expected difficulty of opening such a collossal gate. "Let's hurry and get her to a bed, then get you some food." He glanced up at strange objects that were mounted at regular intervals on the ceilings and walls. "...Good thing Kotank disabled the DNA Cannons. Those things don't do jack**** against our enemies, and the people they CAN hurt are perfectly benign."

NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) on Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:59 pm

Lance chuckled, "We'll be fine. I don't think we really needed his help with the reaper.

Suddenly, a large purple hand reached from the shadows and gripped Lance, when he stabbed it reflexively, it let out a familiar yelp and shrank back into a familiar young girl, "Maya?!" Lance gave her a confused look.

"Maya left a Hard Copy with Dante and Thalia." She shook her hand where a slash had appeared, "Owie!"

Lance cast a Cura spell sealing the small cut, "Sorry, Maya, I thought you were a monster."

Maya smiled, "Maya did good then! Can she help the rest of the way?"

Lance nodded and the young girl rolled and dove into his shadow.

Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX on Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:04 pm

Aleri gave a short laugh, as well. "That's Maya for you. I feel pretty reassurred with her helping us out. Still... She may decide to mess with us with illusions." He warned Eira. "She's really good at it, so if you see, say, a Dustflier, or something comes out of nowhere that doesn't belong, it may just be her messing around."

NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  ARanger on Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:10 pm

"Hyah!"

Sylvia's morning had been spent training since the crack of dawn, Archer's lithe movements ingrained in her memory as she recalled the places where her blade had hit, her sword dextrously mirroring the movements as she struck her imaginary opponent. "Take that!" She growled, following through with a powerful right swing, her sword infused with a blue glow as it cut clean through the bark, causing the tree to tumble down with a thud from its relentless abuse.

Sylvia panted, sweeping sticky strands of hair from her eyes. She was still far from the abilities of those she had met thus far, but her pride refused to allow her to be the weakest of the group. She had things she wanted to achieve too...

If only there was a quicker means of getting that much power, she added silently, before sheathing her sword. It wasn't long until she found herself back to the main path, having not ventured too far off into the Lost Woods. She was reckless, but not stupid.

Finally, she reached the lake, slumping down tiredly, as she caught her flushed expression in the water's reflection. "Humph...", she frowned, brushing a hand through her thick hair, before catching a pool of water in her hands to splash her face to cool her off. Mmm, that's bet-

Her expression froze as she saw a small ripple on the calm surface of the water, the minute detail enough to send a troubling shiver down her spine. Something was wrong.

The water rippled again, this time with a stronger force, as it almost thrashed back at her, causing her to skid backwards. "What-?"

The water was breaking into violent waves, the calm nature of the lake destroyed as Sylvia backed away from the lake's surface. Out of the corner of her eye, she could see something higher up the curve of the lake, where the water was seemingly more volatile. "That's..." Sylvia's eyes widened as she caught a glimpse of a certain white haired woman bathed in a red light, before disappearing altogether amongst the crashing waves. "-Archer!" She gasped, quickly running as fast as she could up the length of the lake, coming to an abrupt halt near the rocks where Archer had vanished. The water had since stilled, its tranquil surface betraying no evidence that something unnatural had just occurred to its depths. "Archer?" She called out again, blinking rapidly at the empty space where the young woman once was.
The earth seemed to rumble with some residual power, but nothing Sylvia was able to understand as she stood quietly, watching the lake silently.

"Tch...either that was some crazy hallucination or..." Sylvia shook her head with a dry laugh. "Guess Lance and the others will be interested in hearing about this."

With that, Sylvia broke into a run as she raced back to Synthisle.
ARanger
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) on Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:23 pm

Nick's eyes widened from his perch atop the castle, "The hell?" He watched in stupor at the geyser he had just seen. He immediately turned and headed inside looking for someone to inform.

----------

Thalia struck down the clone that Maya had left behind and smirked as it dissipated, "That little..."

"Thalia!" The young woman turned to Nick's call, "Something happened in the Lost Woods, a huge jet of water shot up..."

Thalia summoned her Kingdom Star again fixing it to her back, "Alright, let's go check it out then."

In seconds, the two were on their way to the site. Then, they met Sylvia.

Nick raised an eyebrow, "Sylvia? Did you cause that?" He asked.

Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top