Org. XIV (Secret Reports and Journals)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Org. XIV (Secret Reports and Journals)

Post  khfreak358 on Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:30 pm

Erntxt's journal: Entry 2

This Keyblade War opens the perfect opportunity to unveil my plan. Once this battle is over, my plan will unfold then no one will stand in my way. Not even Astaroth.

"If that thing gets control of you, gutting is always an option."- Wolverine commenting on Spider-Man's Black Suit.

TITAL Characters: Trent, Sylvia
Org. XIV Characters: Siks, Kotank, Susan, Erntxt, Necro, Wayne, Astaroth, Kenshutsu, Mortem
Zombieland Characters: Necro, Crone
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  lethalityComplex on Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:25 am

Felix's Diary. Entry 003
>Threat Eliminated
>Restoring Program
>...
>...
>...
>...
>...
>Programs Restored

Geo keeps looking at Shelke. I know why as well. He's treading on thin ice with her... Anyways, I've been kinda nervous lately. Probably because of Shelke. I was the only one that was there to raise her, when Weiss, Nero, Azul and Rosso were away. It's a hard life, being in DEEPGROUND. I know because I had to experience it with them. Luckily, I'm forming a plan to get them all to defect. Hopefully it works.

>Bio.AI2

Service Tag: 05-060
Name: Offensive Bias
Class: Contender
Main Events: Won against Mendicant Bias, Main protection AI of Maginot Line.

>Bio.FXD3

I'll most probably talk to Mendicant. He usually listens.

[Felix, Spirit Walker no.II]
>arch.auth.ino
>ghost.713.true
>Saving...
>...
>...
>Contact. MB.3722x
>Hello, Felix
>...
>...
>...
>Saved.
>Program Terminated.
lethalityComplex
Skife, the Lux Ariolus

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum on Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:25 am

Xeno jounral 001

Felix is now 1st class SOLIDER like I am...I've diecided to call Wesis and my old friend to my castle
Eques tenebrarum
Leo the Militis de caligo

http://Fanfiction.net

Back to top Go down

Post  lethalityComplex on Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:09 am

Felix's Diary. Entry 004

flx.372b: Mendicant Bias. What are you doing here?

MB.3722x: What do (~) think? Talking to (~).

flx.372b: How?

MB.3722x: Via (~) and (~). And (~)

flx.372b: Well, (~) busy, so (~).

>End Conatct with MB.3722x
>Logged.
>Termination.

<The (~) are disruptions>

lethalityComplex
Skife, the Lux Ariolus

Back to top Go down

Post  lethalityComplex on Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:02 am

Felix's Diary. Entry 005.

I saw Skife unleash so much power today, against Nero. The power was amazing, I've never seen anything like it! He passed out afterwards, which suggests that the raw power he showed today took a lot out of him. He's becoming promising.

[Felix, Spirit Walker no. II]

>Saved
>ghost.713.true
>auth.ino
>Program Termination
lethalityComplex
Skife, the Lux Ariolus

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon on Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:34 pm

Rick, Walker no. 5.

Well, I'm bored, so...yeah. People keep talking down at me, like I'm the scum on their shoe. I'll show them. I'll beat them all. Just wait, guys. This is gonna rock you.

Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Secret Report 003

Post  NebulaGregarZX on Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:45 pm

Secret Report 003
-Aftereffects of Restoration of Fragmented Heart-
Rexial had his Heart returned forcibly. It was a slight glitch that was immediately corrected, but Rexial was flooded with Darkness. He later released his Heart, actually breaking it in the process.
Aleri woke up and fought Rexial. He gained a few Heart Fragments. Later, he met Rexial's friends/associates. He fought Rexial again. He absorbed an impossibly powerful Darkness and the rest of his Heart, but it was incomplete. Later still, he used the Restoration Machine to fix his Heart.
Unfortunately, this leaves his Heart very sensitive to bonds being cut. If anyone he knew and fought alongside were to be terminated, he would immediately feel it. Very painfully, too.

Planned Characters for DB Story: Redemi, Nobis, Matsuda.
To Be Introduced: Stice, Some jackass ghost, Rekoka, Raidou. Also some villains.

"Go forth, and set the world on fire!"
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon on Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:32 am

Rick, Spirit Walker 5

I met this guy called...Actually, I didn't catch his name. Well, he warned me this group called the "Division" was going to attack "Organization XIV", So me and Geo agreed to warn them. The first guy we met, Dispatch right? called his leader, but some other guy came up and asked the problem so we told him. I can't decide if he believes us...

Dispatch: Org 14's 6

Some random loser dressed like a way-too-late ninja came out of a DC and warned us the Division was about to attack. Freaking crazy people. And he used a DC! I can't imagine what kind of trouble that'll cause. And for some reason, Xelo actually talked to them instead of calling Xeromus, like I did. I don't get the other members sometimes.

Back to top Go down

Post  lethalityComplex on Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:05 am

Felix's Diary Entry 006

>Remote connection active

Sigh. I'm sitting in the rain on Onyx with Genova, Shelke and my 'brothers' minus Skife, his little bro Lixan, Nexus' godson who is incarnated as someone by the name of Lifkxs and Starblade's reincarnation Draxovan. I really can't have better company. I remember Skife's memories of Shelke during her DEEPGROUND years, and although we don't know Genova very well, he would be thankful that we revived his aunt and 'brothers'. Well, I know this. We are close to the temple and the Elemental Exoray.

>Entry saved.
>...
>Location is Forerunner planet. Security is provided
>Program terminated

<Major background on the guys there. Send me a message if you want to know more>
lethalityComplex
Skife, the Lux Ariolus

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum on Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:43 pm

Journal Entry 1: Genova

So it's me, shelke, Felix, with some friends and it rraining. This place is strange and I lack intel on the whole location, but I'm not worried in the slightest...Geo might kill me if Shelke is hurt though, God a boy with a crush isn't all good for my health. Hmmm I have to be careful.
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon on Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:46 pm

Rick

So, I met this vampire today. Tried to kill him for a mission, but he's actually pretty cool. So I killed a different one, and now he's getting this DNA implant that may make him kill us all or die. How would that work though? Yeah, the blood's starting to rush cuz I'm hanging off a wall, so I'm just gonna stop now.

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum on Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:09 pm

Journal one: Geo

I've met a vampire today...he's a good one, Xeno said he could be the next Vincent Valintine one day, he's even getting the Chaos gene implanted inside him. Heck he might just be the ultimate gun man for our organization.
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon on Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:17 pm

Dispatch:

After all the crap going on, we're stuck in a computer called the datascape, killing Data Seifers in Data Twilight Town, and I'm holding a freaking Data Capsule! And another thing, why is everything in here called Data whatever? Just putting Data in front of something doesn't make it digital! Phew, now I've got that out, Aaron said he has something to say. He's been hiding something this whole time. I swear, if this is important, I'm going to kick his ass!

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 on Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:37 pm

Kotank's log:

I really need to get a new system together for the turrets. I mean, now that I think about it, there are a lot of people out there that aren't members who are good people. Like all the others who helped out during that "Keyblade War." Which only had like, five or six Keybladers, so the name didn't really fit. Anyway, maybe whatever Zane's been working on can help with my turret problem.

"If that thing gets control of you, gutting is always an option."- Wolverine commenting on Spider-Man's Black Suit.

TITAL Characters: Trent, Sylvia
Org. XIV Characters: Siks, Kotank, Susan, Erntxt, Necro, Wayne, Astaroth, Kenshutsu, Mortem
Zombieland Characters: Necro, Crone
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon on Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:41 pm

Dispatch:

Alright, we've been out of the datascape for a while now, and nothing's really happening. We're going to lance's place later, but that's really it.

Rick:

DAMN I'm bored. Nobody's around, no missions, nothing. Sure, I get to do whatever I want, but when there's nothing there to do, it hardly matters. Turns out the vampire's name's Tyson. Some other guy came too, he called himself Heath. He rides a wyvern. Kinda like a dragon, but less awesome. And he just read that over my shoulder, so I have to go run like hell now.

Back to top Go down

Post  lethalityComplex on Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:07 pm

Felix's Journal Entry ???

Hmm, back in Twilight Town looking for that artifact that I lost so long ago. My DMW module. Sigh.

[Saved to local storage for later uploading]
>…
>…
>…
>…
>ghost.713.true
>non.auth
>Program Terminated
lethalityComplex
Skife, the Lux Ariolus

Back to top Go down

Post  PsychoticDoctor on Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:23 pm

Satoshi's Journal Entry, 1.

Today's a year. A year since the accident. A year since I got this metal arm. A year since my best friend gave up her right to learn at one of the best private schools in Midgar money can buy. Granted, it's a school devoted to the gods, but I digress. I packed my things(not much, just my sword and some clothes), and left the mercenary base. I feel... kinda sad. Granted, I was there for only three months, but I made friends there. Unlike my stepdad, they respected my opinions.  Speaking of my stepdad, I have been thinking how he made the cops just... forget how I was speeding 20 miles above the speed limit in a motorbike. He made them forget everything. If I had my permit I would just have to wait longer for my driver's permit. All with one glare. He basically let me leave the house. I feel like I should visit home.

Damnit, my pencil broke. I should leave a copy of this journal here. Now I need to get a new pencil.

Last edited by PsychoticDoctor on Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:38 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Lightened it up and replaced blood with dirt.)
PsychoticDoctor
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX on Sat Jun 22, 2013 3:12 am

[Aleri's Journal, Two Years After the Battle]

"How do I put this...?"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=gOmeL-TxyVw&feature=endscreen

"Where do I start?"

"I haven't really written in this thing for a long time... probably not since the battle with X-Sigma. That was two years ago."

"It's hard to believe it's been so long... or, maybe it's felt like an eternity. So much has happened in two years, but those first six months were even more... concentrated? A lot more happened in that time than you'd think. Fighting off monsters called Ravain, taking down Organization XIII, saving the worlds so many times, meeting new friends, saying goodbye... and the battle with X-Sigma. That was the only time I truly felt as if I were truly powerless. When facing Master Roland, I was outclassed in every way. But the gulf in power between X-Sigma and I... it was something that none of my skill or experience helped me cross."

"We only won because our friend sacrificed himself to Chaos for the power to win. I didn't know at first whether to be thankful, or to never forgive him for it."

"Since then, life has still gone on. Rexial went into the Deep Dark to search for Lance, but a month later, I found a note in his room."

" 'I'm sorry, but I don't think I can look any of you in the face again. I failed to find a trace of Lance or Chaos in that place. The only thing that I could really do for you all, and I failed... so I'm resigning, and leaving it up to you all to keep the peace. I won't ask you to forgive me. Just don't let anything threaten the worlds, ever again. Goodbye, everyone.

-Rexial' "

"We thought he had disappeared. I was crushed... But, as I said, life went on. I decided to continue my training, so that I can someday become a Keyblade Master. I did something a little insane, actually... I chose the Edge of Existance as my training grounds. The place with vicious monsters all over that make Sephiroth wimper with fear."

"That's when I ran into Rex. He had been there, looking for Lance, just in case he had somehow found his way there. It was practically a suicide mission, which was why he left the note. I convinced him to come back, but we decided to train together first."

"After a month, we came back. We knew we couldn't surivive there any longer than that. While we were away, Organization XIV finally managed to straighten out the tournament. We returned as the final match was ending."

"It really was incredible. Siks and Dispatch were facing off, and it was a close battle. They blew out several walls and most of the ceiling before Dispatch managed to win. Rexial was disappointed that he couldn't take part; it had been his idea, before X-Sigma happened, to just re-organize the tourney and start it over."

"And that's just two months... a twelfth of what's happened since then."

"For the sake of completion, I'll probably go back and fill in some of those entries, writing as I would have back then. It shouldn't look any different than if I had been writing in the journal then, and while nobody's checking this, I don't want to let any of my memories slip away again."

"Dispatch was severely injured and worn out from the fight with X-Sigma, so he had to take a whole month to recover before he could really fight again. After he got better, he entered the tourney. Once he won, he left for training, I think. I'm honestly a little scared of how powerful he'll be when he's done! As if his Super Saiyan form wasn't already absurdly strong enough..."

"Daniel just sort of... disappeared. We don't know where he's gone off to. He may have been a double agent for the Division once, but he's one of us. I wonder why he left, and where he is now...?"

"Siks and Susan finally got married. Kotank was best man at their wedding, go figure. That was hilarious, seeing a giant wookie standing at attention while they exchanged vows. And they somehow managed to get him into a suit. How they did that, I'll never know, but it looked really uncomfortable. ...In fact, I'm no doctor, but I think Susan's showing signs of pregnancy. That, or she's just really hungry lately. I think it's a bit of both. Good thing she can't see my journal..."

"Speaking of those two, they've been going to Twilight Town an awful lot. I think they're visiting that family of that man... the one Siks was decieved into killing. I think they're doing alright, but I don't want to intrude."

"I don't know what Nathan has been up to... maybe he's been in the library a lot? Nobody goes in there, so we never know. Maybe he's off training, too."

"Xeromus, our leader, made a full recovery from his wounds from fighting Nexas. They had opened up again from the strain while he fought X-Sigma, but no permanent damage was done. He's back to his normal, bossy self."

"The Kokoro family has been doing just fine. Adachi caught up, and I think he's gotten past the roadblocks that were stopping him from really applying himself. I met Kuroyuki... I asked her what it meant to be a Master. I promised myself that I wouldn't write down what she said. I can't have any crazy wannabe-Masters snooping in my journal for shortcuts!"

"Aaron's been testing out new kinds of ammunition for his guns. You know, I've never liked guns. I'll never understand why they're his weapon of choice. Aside from the occasional ammo-test, we haven't seen much of him."

"Thalia was absolutely crushed by the loss of Lance. I can't even imagine the kind of pain she's dealt with since the battle... especially now that she's been governing Synthisle without him. Maya's been really withdrawn from others, but she seems to like hanging around with me."

"While I'm on the subject of Synthisle, I think I've been told about a group of mercenaries there... Sylvia and Archer are part of the group, as well as that Nick person, and it's lead by a woman named Phoenix. I sure hope I never have to cross blades with them... I mean, Sylvia probably doesn't want to cut off my limbs, make a noose out of my hair, tie it to the plank of a ship and throw me off, not anymore. Probably."

"Oh, right! Hartz was taken in as Daidara's apprentice at the Metalworks. I'm glad he found a place to call home, but he hasn't spoken a word since that day. Also, he's always running off into the forest. Maybe he's trying to get stronger? That's what Dante has been up to. I think he's coping pretty well, considering he lost Soren..."

"...You know, we never did find out what happened to Kizukanai and Maxgen. Samuel and Naomi seem to have disappeared, too. I think they got lost in the castle somewhere. I bet they're alive, but they're probably more than a little batty from being stuck in the castle for two years. Thing is, the castle's so screwed up, I can't even locate them. Well, maybe they've found a way out. Who knows? Nothing to be done about it."

"I thought I should also mention, since this is my journal... I've been getting closer to Vita lately. She didn't want to join the Organization, but she still stops by a lot. She's also a lot stronger now... somehow, she's reached our level. Vita may be an ordinary human with no magic, but she's just as incredible."

"About Zane and Sally... You know how they got engaged, about two-and-a-quarter years ago? Well, they're finally getting married. In fact, the wedding is later today. I'm writing this before I go out to attend the ceremony. I hope their lives together are wonderful."

"...I've actually been to the Station Tower at sunset, and I've seen Thalia there each time. She's still waiting for Lance to fulfill his promise... One day, he'll come back. I'm sure of it. Or is it just wishful thinking...? Maybe I haven't put it behind me so much as I had thought..."

"Well, Rexial and Vita found my stash of Bomb Fragments, and they're going to set fire to Xeromus's closet if I don't stop them. I have to stop here for now."

" 'Honor the dead, fight like hell for the living'. "

"Keyblade Master-to-be..."

"-Aleri Kinsetsu."

To Be Introduced: Stice, Some jackass ghost, Rekoka, Raidou. Also some villains.

NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum on Sat Jun 22, 2013 2:05 pm

Dante Journal One [the day before the Zane and Sally's wedding]

This was tossed in my lap the day I realized that Lance was gone...just like my dad, just like my mom too. I don't really know where to begin since the end of the last to years. But from what I was told by Aleri, Somebody named X-sigma wanted to wreck the worlds, but not like Xetus wanted, X-sigma wanted them gone, Xetus wanted them to be pulled into the spirit world...Lance did the same thing my dad did, he sacrificed himself and risked throwing himself into the dark realm...I can believe it, Lance was a good man, understanding how he had to be stopped but I know he's not dead, maybe because I'm a necromancer I know when people I know die...but since he's gone, I've been busy, fighting, studying, training, anything to keep me from thinking of any possibility that I was wrong. Thalia just goes on, running the kingdom the best she can, but sometime I see her leaving, I don't really know where, I never wanted to ask. Alice acts the same, but there she hardly smiles anymore, sometimes she just stares at the lake water...people tell me it was the same way when she heard Soren was gone. I can only console her so many times before I feel like its pointless to hope.that Lance and my dad were gone, infinitely, and I can't preform a spell to bring them back either. No bodies to anchor a soul to...if I believe in god the way I believed in power, I'd probably find myself praying for a way to bring them back...I'm going off to train some more...I can't bring myself to think about this any more. Besides, I can't go to a wedding and carry rings to newly weds if I lose hope in waiting right?....Lilly's looking at me like I'm an idiot for wanting to train, but I can handle myself! 

Dante Di Vani
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) on Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:09 pm

Lance Willright

Audio Log of the Abyss #1

"The Fallen King"

The future is grim. In our fight to defend the worlds against X-Sigma... I was forced to... forced to... Gra!

Urgh... Its been two years and I still struggle with controlling Chaos. He eats away at my blackened heart. I feel no happy emotions...

Anger... Rage... Hate... That's all I have now. I can fake my emotions well enough...

And my blades... they're fakes. Everything light about me is a lie. I had just borrowed some of Maya's abilities from my DMW to keep the illusion going...

And my body... is not what it once was. I've concealed my horns and claws... I fear that in my current state... I would be turned away by the others.

Dark Bloodline RP: Brenna, Jonah
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

http://tital.bigforumpro.com

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX on Sat Sep 28, 2013 3:56 am

Organization Report XXVII:
-The Unnumbered-

More than one person has been made an honorary member of the Organization. As the Organization ordinarily requires each member to submit a formal application, pass an initiation exam, and is given a number, there are also those who are made a part of the Organization by association. These people have similar access to Castle Asylum and the facilities therein, and are allowed to accept missions and work with official members. However, they have no obligations aside from secrecy: they are not to reveal the Organization, as one would expect.

As they are members who are not tracked nor bear obligation, people who lack even a number, they are to be called the unnumbered. Current Unnumbered include Thalia Blackthorn and Vita Colletta.

NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top