Org. XIV (OOC)

Page 33 of 36 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36  Next

Go down

Re: Org. XIV (OOC)

Post  NebulaGregarZX on Thu Aug 14, 2014 3:42 am

Do as you please. I feel like we need to loosen up a bit anyway, you know? Seems like we're always waiting until it's our turn to move on with our plot, just so we don't interrupt the one that's already going on.

Planned Characters for DB Story: Redemi, Nobis, Matsuda.
To Be Introduced: Stice, Some jackass ghost, Rekoka, Raidou. Also some villains.

"Go forth, and set the world on fire!"
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity on Thu Aug 14, 2014 3:43 am

That is why I try to keep mine out of the plot, a positive plot-hole if ever there be. Laughing 
Maverick Entity
Gunamnex, the Commemoratio de Fortuna
Gunamnex, the Commemoratio de Fortuna

Back to top Go down

Post  Stormwolfex on Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:56 pm

Welp, it's been ages O_O

Jeez, have I been busy... and left out. Decided to take a peek here and am I surprised to still see people around. So... what did I miss? o_O
Stormwolfex
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) on Thu Oct 02, 2014 3:03 pm

Hey, Storm! Its been a while, old friend. Lots has happened while you were gone. I can't give you an extended explanation at the moment because the site is getting a little fucked up by maintenance at the moment. But, once that's over, I'll give you a full briefing.

Dark Bloodline RP: Brenna, Jonah
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

http://tital.bigforumpro.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) on Thu Oct 02, 2014 3:45 pm

Alright, now that maintenance is over and I can actually see all of the fancy buttons and my text again, I'll give you a real update.

Things that happened with the site in general:
-As you can probably guess, things have slowed down a lot here.
-There's been some new RPs added though. You can look at them in the Other RPs section provided that you're interested.

Things with Org. XIV
-We hit our big two year skip and are actually just on the tail-end of it now. Re-establishing everyone after that chunk of missing time should be interesting. I don't think too much happened with Archer and Nick during that whole skip so its up to your disgression of whether or not you even want to continue using Archer.

Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stormwolfex on Thu Oct 02, 2014 11:05 pm

Hoh... Sounds good.

Alright, since things have slowed down a bit... Could I have permission to start something to shake things up a bit? Got some ideas bouncing around and it could help the slow pace a little.
Stormwolfex
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  Stormwolfex on Thu Oct 02, 2014 11:06 pm

Plus, it has been too long since I RP'ed heh xD
Stormwolfex
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX on Thu Oct 02, 2014 11:10 pm

I know I would appreciate that. I've been trying to keep things going a little in the early run, since I'm apparently the only person to think of any starting-level antagonists, but some shaking up might be nice. Still, we should hear your plan before it's set into motion. It could disturb other things if we're not careful.

To Be Introduced: Stice, Some jackass ghost, Rekoka, Raidou. Also some villains.

NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon on Thu Oct 02, 2014 11:17 pm

Granted, there's not much going on with me...my arc is currently "Let's see if we can find some Gummi Blocks."

Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  Stormwolfex on Thu Oct 02, 2014 11:33 pm

Hmmm... Well, it'd probably start with mass destruction. Probably an investigation by different parties to identify the source and massive epic battles as they find out what's going on.

Something along those lines. XD
Stormwolfex
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX on Thu Oct 02, 2014 11:38 pm

...I can let it go on the condition that the mass destruction isn't on Asylum or in Traverse Town. I'd discourage you from wrecking Twilight Town, too. After all, suddenly having half of Traverse town blown up might interfere with some of my short-term plans, and an entire character's introduction and backstory.

Somehow, though, jumping straight into mass destruction and epic battles doesn't appeal to me.

NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Stormwolfex on Thu Oct 02, 2014 11:50 pm

Well, the destruction will take place somewhere far but will place a different, new threat on the map.

It won't be a confrontation straight away, there will be investigations, race against time to find the source, etc.

So it can be done as a group or solo depending on the people around o.O

I thought of mass destruction first because frankly, only something capable of that scale would be a credible threat to the good guys ^^;
Stormwolfex
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX on Thu Oct 02, 2014 11:57 pm

Point taken. Still, I was thinking we'd ease into it a little bit more before everything gets crazy. But if it's happening far away, and nobody really knows about it from the start, you can go ahead with it and then we wait until it's a good time for the characters to hear about it.

I'd still like to hear some other opinions, since I feel like a massive jerk whenever I approve decisions on my own. I may have started this story, but hell if I know what the best course of action is all the time.

NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Stormwolfex on Fri Oct 03, 2014 1:51 am

Agreed Smile
Stormwolfex
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon on Fri Oct 03, 2014 1:55 am

While Artemia is a place I'd rather have not-destroyed, it IS out in the middle of bum-f*ck nowhere...perhaps on the nearest world? (Note, this translates to Castle Oblivion, Yen Sid's Tower, or Radiant Garden.) It sounds like a decent way to involve six novice pseudo-martial-artists!

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) on Fri Oct 03, 2014 2:09 pm

Sounds like there are a bunch of great ideas going in here. Whatever you all feel is a good course of action to take will probably result in the board becoming a little more lively which is good.

Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stormwolfex on Fri Oct 03, 2014 2:24 pm

Hmm, suggestions on a location that could have an impact but yet not involve everyone at once? That way I won't step on anyone's toes o.o
Stormwolfex
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX on Fri Oct 03, 2014 8:02 pm

Well, my first suggestion would be Radiant Garden, but that's a fairly important location, even if I can't remember too many times it's used for anything off the top of my head. I bet Haar would be miffed if you blew it up without asking him.

Deep Jungle hasn't been used, ever. Kashyyyk was only used much earlier on, and it's already been sunk into darkness once. Of course, if you touch that world, you'll immediately make the conflict personal for Siks and Kotank. Hmmm...

We should throw out some suggestions and see who says otherwise. I mean, you could always just make it an unspecified world, since there's thousands out there that haven't been discovered, or an OC world.

NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon on Sat Oct 04, 2014 1:47 am

I'd be miffed? I suggested it...in parentheses, but I still suggested it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Stormwolfex on Sat Oct 04, 2014 5:52 am

Ahaha. I chose Olympus Coliseum as a placeholder but if you guys think it should be somewhere else, let me know and I'll change it Smile
Stormwolfex
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX on Sat Oct 04, 2014 7:00 am

Olympus Coliseum, huh? Hm... I like it, actually. I was thinking of having some unspecified stuff happen there, but I suppose there's potential for much better stuff to happen there if the place has been destroyed. You'd actually be helping me with something important.

But, uh, what degree of destruction are we talking about? Putting the people into a state where everybody's lives are affected? Making normal life impossible? Destruction of major locations? Mass genocide? Planetary destruction? I mean, it would help me a little if there's still a world left there, with people, but enough damage has been done that things can't really carry on like they have.

I mean, I get the sense that you meant to destroy the world completely. The thing about that is, well, I dunno if we want to destroy any worlds. They're all fragments of one complete whole, and if one is destroyed and made impossible to recover, then that could create some serious future problems.

NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon on Sat Oct 04, 2014 3:52 pm

I'm okay with the Coliseum. It'll bring something actually different to that world, instead of "Oh, hey, this is a coliseum! Is there a tournament? There's a tournament! Let's sign up!" One tournament later "Okay, cool, time to go."

I would so love for something actually interesting to happen there for once. I think KH2 is the only exception to the above formula...

Ranting aside, that leads me to another question that hasn't really been too important yet...what does the world map look like? The one from BBS? KH1? 2? I mentioned the three worlds I did because they've been consistently near each other, and all near the edge of the Realm of Darkness, but beyond that...world layout isn't really consistent...

Back to top Go down

Post  Stormwolfex on Sat Oct 04, 2014 4:04 pm

I have no idea. Anyway, I've posted a prelude so I'll update it a little and wait till someone posts before carrying on.

... Does Lance have scouts or men on other realms? o.O
Stormwolfex
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX on Sat Oct 04, 2014 5:01 pm

Well, based on what little we know of KHIII, it looks like they'll finally shake things up again. That shot with the Rock Titan did NOT look like it was within the city limits. Maybe they'll spring the climax of the original movie on us?

It could be that the worlds drift or orbit, and don't stay in one place. Or Square Enix does NOT care about being consistent at all, so they just arrange most of the worlds however they want for the purposes of the plot.

I don't know if he does. The organization seems to have some kind of intelligence network, so they must have scouts on other worlds, but... considering that they've been in a time of relative peace, they may have gotten more lax with it. And even if they heard about what's going on, half the members are out of the castle, including 3/4 of the top of the chain of command.

NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Stormwolfex on Sat Oct 04, 2014 5:03 pm

Ah, I see. Now we just need Halycon to be here and we can start Very Happy
Stormwolfex
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down