Re: Org. XIV (OOC)

Post  Haar_Dragon on Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:56 am

Do one for Castle Asylum.

Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 on Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:11 am

Haar_Dragon wrote:"Look at your men, now look at me, now look at the ground. Back at your men BACK to me. See? I'm not your men. I'm flipping you off. Where's the dragon ball? I threw it, and there is not a damn thing you can do about it-" "Here sir." "W-what the...but I chucked that son of a b*tch as hard as I could!"

I prefer this version:

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?xl=xl_blazer&v=TcIjRuYz61w

"If that thing gets control of you, gutting is always an option."- Wolverine commenting on Spider-Man's Black Suit.

TITAL Characters: Trent, Sylvia
Org. XIV Characters: Siks, Kotank, Susan, Erntxt, Necro, Wayne, Astaroth, Kenshutsu, Mortem
Zombieland Characters: Necro, Crone
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 on Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:28 am

Whats_Up4444
Zane, the Phantasma de Procella

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX on Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:40 am

<Why didn't you use a pic of TCTNW? CA is modeled after it, and it looks better anyway... and you said "Turrents" instead of "Turrets".>

Planned Characters for DB Story: Redemi, Nobis, Matsuda.
To Be Introduced: Stice, Some jackass ghost, Rekoka, Raidou. Also some villains.

"Go forth, and set the world on fire!"
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  XGeass on Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:37 am

Could you do one with Daxma or Seth?
XGeass
Seth, the Imago Tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) on Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:09 pm

Everyone's expected changes to thier characters?

Lance: Much more active in Org. XIV, leading his kingdom from Synthisle Castle now that its restored. Thinking of asking Thalia to marry him, the relationship having grown much more intiment. Possibly? Now runs Synthisle castle as a second base of operations for the Org. XIV. He's become more skilled with his keyblades and has started to learn how to control the DMW though it's still largely random. He's taller with wider shoulders and stands as a true king to his people having turned 18. He's become well versed in the history of what is known of the Dark Bloodline and the Keyblade War, having spent many hours studying in Gunamnex's library.

Thalia: Possibly? has joined the Org. as a new member. Now helps Lance lead Synthisle while he's working on Org missions and such. Has grown more intimate with Lance. Still has the pendant he gave her after the battle with Erebus, the Willright family mark. She's grown taller and is quite easy on the eyes. Many of the people of the kingdom recognize her as queen even though she isn't officially so. She's grown stronger and now has no problem even sparring with Lance. She's replaced the Kingdom Star with Tornado Step, a signature keyblade based off her signature skill.

Maya: Has become more attuned to her powers gaining the ability to scan weaker (non-boss) enemies and now freely roams outside of Lance's shadow when not helping him with missions. Possibly? Help Alice take care of Dante having become close friends with the boy. Has grown older, her illusions are still affecting her and she remains unaware of any advances towards her. She's slowly starting to regain her memories of her life before Infernus and the Damned Syndicate.

Pheonix: Is still good friends with Oxthmas(maybe more?) and has possibly? Joined the org. XIV and is a support player to many org missions helping by buffing allies and being a Jack of all trades for her allies. Has grown stronger and smarter from hanging around Oxthmas and the observers.

Alice: has mostly gotten over Soren's death. She watches over his son in his stead, teaching him and being his foremost guardian as he is her last remaining peice of him.

Daidara: still runs his weaponsmith and supplies Org. XIV with basic weapons. Maybe? Works with Tony to manufacture better goods and distribute them to the Org.'s new members or to repair the members broken gear. Also, works as an advisor to Lance. Keeping faithful watch over the kingdom when he's gone on missions

Where will your characters be in two years? I'd say mine will be heavily changed. Also, everyone's ideas for events before the time gap would be greatly appreciated

Last edited by Admin (Bobjtjohn) on Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:17 am; edited 1 time in total

Dark Bloodline RP: Brenna, Jonah
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

http://tital.bigforumpro.com

Back to top Go down

Post  XGeass on Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:26 pm

I don't see mine changing at all (or aging due to story reasons) much at all.
XGeass

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX on Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:54 pm

Rexial: He'll stay exactly the same, due to his immortality. It'll piss him off to no end that everybody else is taller than him, and he's working desperately on figuring out how to take on a form that is older, to circumvent any suspicion.

Aleri: He's gotten taller. Like, 6-foot-2 kind of tall. He now wears his hair in a ponytail, because it's less obstructive that way. His fighting style has changed completely, and he has learned plenty more Magic. He can effortlessly wield even TELOS. He's a little calmer, but it doesn't make much of a difference. He is working on learning all there is to know about the Great Keyblade War, and wants to try the Mark of Mastery Exam again with Roland.

Xeromus: He's the same. No difference. He, of course, automatically stays ahead of everybody else, though. 'Cept the Observers.

Sukiru: Yeah, I bet you forgot this guy. He showed up all of, what, once? Well, as Sukiru. He'll be the same. Of course, you won't know anything about it.

I may add new characters later on...

To Be Introduced: Stice, Some jackass ghost, Rekoka, Raidou. Also some villains.

NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum on Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:12 pm

Dante: obviously older, he's (possibly) learned how to fight to some degree, and in short loves Maya and Alice like sisters. He would be closer to Alice as she would be the one holding him dearly after the loss of Soren. He's (possibly) going to study the ways of the keyblade. (Bio will be made when the time skip is in effect)

Leo: He will have started to watch over the Castle of Spirits to make sure nothing evil rises up again. He'll take the role of the ruler of Solara and as Death. He'll occasionly report things to Lance if things are getting wild in the spirit world.

Tyson: He's a vampire, so he'll look the same but a little taller and his hair will be entirely unkempt. (His bio shall be added to the Org. Now, with the proper adjustments)He'll discover his relationship to Choas and ofcourse Watch over Dante as his secondary gaurdain if Alice cannot. He'll probably be in Lances Castle too. Maybe develop feels for Maya or Alice.

Caxom: will recover his heart but deicide to leave the Org. For personal reasons, and allow himself to fade away.

Soren: well...he's dead so no changes there, except for the fact that his spirit sometimes returns to give advice or see Dante's progress [right]

Last edited by Eques tenebrarum on Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Eques tenebrarum
Leo the Militis de caligo
Leo the Militis de caligo

http://Fanfiction.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 on Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:19 pm

Nexas: I will explain all of his life in one post. Thus ending his story, and life.

The Division: More members have fallen, or have left. Leaving not much. Kyxcir will still be the second-in-command. Torbrex has still not return.

Zane: Possibly as soon as the skip happens, will start right at the end of the wedding of his future bride, Sally. Is now 19 and will be twenty shortly in the RP. Has used his powers under more control. Is more connected to his both lives he had. Before the org, and with. Balancing them out. Still immature, though. Still loving Linkin Park. Only justa bit taller. His abs actually gotten some work, giving him somewhat of a 6-pack due to training and missions.

Richard: Has perfected his NEOs pills, and still has nothing else to work on but increase his research.

Imyu: After her interference with Zane and Sally's relationship, she was reborn as a complete being as already shown. After the skip, she will still be in school, having friends with her. Just a normal girl.

Dark Bloodline: Yuki will be ever stronger. Controlling her darkness much better. Teaching her youngest member of her family, her little sister 7 year-old sister some basic Keyblade knowledge in case she does became a weilder. Homura will actually be a lot more mature, and much stronger. Stronger then Sarrashu before the timeskip. He does not wish to take the exam until he sees himself Master meteral. Byakurai? Can tell. I need to get the plot rolling first to see. Yami and Ryuketsu? Same. Maybe some appearence difference. Like Yami's hair, or maybe Ryuksetu will grow some facial hair.

I need some PMs from Maverick and AKeybladeYouSay.

I think that's all.
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 on Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:33 pm

Nebula, this has been itching at me for a while. What the hell happened to Raile? As for my characters, I'll keep Erntxt and his "friends" to myself, due to what I have planned before the time lapse. Don't bother asking, I'm not going to tell you. As for the others:

Siks: He and Susan are married. Siks has been visiting Mandy(or was it Meredith?) more often. Before you even let it enter your head, no, he is not having an affair. And he's still upset about Susan's arm.

Susan: Much happier, mostly due to keeping Siks under her radar.

Everyone else: I don't know. That's none of my business.

"If that thing gets control of you, gutting is always an option."- Wolverine commenting on Spider-Man's Black Suit.

Org. XIV Characters: Siks, Kotank, Susan, Erntxt, Necro, Wayne, Astaroth, Kenshutsu, Mortem
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Skazzasurf on Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:33 pm

Nathan: Has become pretty powerful in the Ancient Language, allowing him to cast out-worldly spells. His energy level has also increased because of this. He has mastered his firey form and can effectively do things with fire people almost couldn't dream imaginable. He has sired a son with his wife-to-be, who will be revealed after the time-skip. His son is 1 years old just after the time-skip and will have a bio after the time-skip also. He has also trained his stamina and prowess with the keyblade, making him close to being as proficient as Rexial. He doesn't get to spend lots of time with his family as he is always doing missions and slaying the beasts of evil. He is immortal like Rexial, so he won't be growing either. He trains a lot with Rexial now and they are the best of friends.

Other Characters: Have progressed on in their life, becoming stronger with all the training.

Fritz: He has become the best of friends with his brother and they would die together. Is pondering joining the cause of Org. XIV at the time around after the time-skip. He has trained his smoke form and is VERY fast, fast as or faster than Rexial. His stealth and agility are almost unmatched because of this. He has also trained with his blade and his prowess is increasing.

And the nerfs. Nathan's Ancient Magic takes as much energy was it would to do the thing with-out magic. His fire form powers are from intense training, and it takes energy to use these attacks as well. Fritz is fast because he pushed himself to the limit, and needed to use ATLEAST 500 Cure3's by the end of the time-skip. Hope my characters won't be seen as too over-powered from the time-skip >.<

Last edited by Skazzasurf on Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Skazzasurf
Nathan the Exubero de Saltatus Incendium

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX on Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:37 pm

KH, didn't you know? Raile is Sukiru. That's what I meant by "He appeared all of, what, once? As Sukiru." It was pretty obvious, since he assumed the middle name "Eliar". His last name, by the way, is Shadourimu.

NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 on Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:43 pm

Right. I remember most of that, but I sort of spaced somewhere in between.... Wait, what did I just say? Thank you, universe. Thank you for reminding me that I lost my sanity years ago.

khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) on Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:30 am

Alright, don't start getting pissed cuz I'm trying to keep it in check so I'm being a bit more strict. Nate and Fritz are a bit ridiculous. 500 Cure3s? He'd be dead, very dead. And you're gonna need to give some detail to his apparent wife and child. If he's going to have them Then they'll have to be fleshed out a bit.

I think'll have to improve the changes to my characters as I did mine on a strictly emotional and relationship level. So, that'll change look at first post about the change for that soon.

Also, Whats Up, Maverick and Yusei, I'd like to be informed on these PMs. I know I'm being a bit more nosy than usual but I'm trying to be a better Admin and keep everything together and keep track of everything. So, I'm gonna need to be filled in on these things.

Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX on Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:39 am

Yeah, I redrew Aleri's design (including his clothing) for post-timeskip. I've even drawn some of my DB characters. Of course, I recently got the idea for ANOTHER ONE, who happens to be extremely imporant to my plotline.

Bleh. Yeah, I did think it was kinda underwhelming, what you did with your characters. You gave us the situation, but nothing else. I kinda pictured everybody with a goatee or moustache, but maybe I'm just thinking back to the FMA:B Epilogue. Which was awesome, by the way. And I forget what half of them look like. Also, if we have any fewer members, it screws my idea for the 32-combatant tournament. Which, of course, wouldn't happen anyway, since some people have left, and some others are just inactive...

NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Skazzasurf on Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:50 am

500 Cure 3's were used in the time-lapse of Fritz's intense training. If FF games were real-real-time 500 Cure3s wouldn't be many in a 2-year lapse. Also, Nathan's wife-to-be's name is Xersha. That's it. No, she is not a nobody. His son's name is Kyro, and he's half Extreme Fire element half Lightning.
Skazzasurf

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 on Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:56 am

Honestly, I thought it wasgood that you kept it kind of vague. It gave the just of things without saying too much about what'll happen. In my opinion, that's the sign of a good look ahead. Nothing too revealing, but leaves the readers guessing. But, that's just my opinion. Let it influence or have no effect on you.

khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX on Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:07 am

*Nods, agreeing with KH*

NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) on Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:44 am

That's all I really wanted. Just a not more info on them. No names is really vague.

Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon on Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:30 pm

Dispatch: Might give him a legit name, maybe a year or so older, trying to avoid using his powers as much as he does. I might just have him remember some of his backstory somewhere.

Aaron: I have no idea where I'm going with him since I had him disclose his reason for existing and had him say it no longer stands, but I'll think of something.

Ichiro: Still really inexperienced, but still good with a bow.

Daniel: Still trying to single-handedly destroy the Division. Still a wolf-man. Might have a plot-twist with him.

Steven: *shrug* Whatever the hell I want, he has a rock that turns into any weapon he wants it to. Though he does lack use in one arm, so about half of them aren't that useful anyway. Large axes, two-handed swords, bows, powerful guns...critical hits are off-limits. So, he's gonna be cool, but...yeah, one arm is kinda useless. He's a little bit limited.

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity on Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:58 am

Well, I'm about as confused as a cat inside a wet paper sack right now, so much transpiring.

Not really sure about my characters, one kind of died off, the main three are either entrenched with another character or taking a nap.

I mean, wasn't Oxthmas and Pheonix suppose to be tagging along with Lance and Thalia? scratch

I just have lost my way it seems, lol! .
Maverick Entity
Gunamnex, the Commemoratio de Fortuna
Gunamnex, the Commemoratio de Fortuna

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) on Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:01 am

<yeah, they were but my idea for Chaos Desperado sorta got pushed off to the side when me and What's Up reversed time to have Lance have a chat with Ryuketsu... I'm probably gonna make that take a back seat till after the two year skip at earliest... I guess Oxthmas and Pheonix could be with Thalia and Dante at the Train Commons like they were following along silently this whole time...>

Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX on Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:47 am

Um, what we were discussing just now was the time skip of two years, set to occur after we fight X-Sigma at the end of the in-story week. Or later than that.

NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 36 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 20 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: