Org. XIV (story)

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Org. XIV (story)

Post  NebulaGregarZX on Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:27 am

Aleri let his head sag... but his face was full of determination.

His Struggle Sword, now reclaimed from Dante, slashed through the air at Siks.

Planned Characters for DB Story: Redemi, Nobis, Matsuda.
To Be Introduced: Stice, Some jackass ghost, Rekoka, Raidou. Also some villains.

"Go forth, and set the world on fire!"
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 on Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:32 am

Siks rolled out of the way just in time. "Why did you think that was a good idea?"

"If that thing gets control of you, gutting is always an option."- Wolverine commenting on Spider-Man's Black Suit.

TITAL Characters: Trent, Sylvia
Org. XIV Characters: Siks, Kotank, Susan, Erntxt, Necro, Wayne, Astaroth, Kenshutsu, Mortem
Zombieland Characters: Necro, Crone
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX on Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:35 am

Aleri just swung again. "Shut up." His voice was a little harsher than normal, indicating that he wasn't going to sit there and have a discussion. As if his words hadn't already conveyed that. He swung from above, then from the left in rapid succession.

To Be Introduced: Stice, Some jackass ghost, Rekoka, Raidou. Also some villains.

NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) on Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:06 am

Lance looked a bit surprised by Aleri's actions but realized his motives and just stood back.

Dark Bloodline RP: Brenna, Jonah
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

http://tital.bigforumpro.com

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 on Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:34 am

Siks wasn't in the mood for this. Not caring who saw, he summoned Soulcrusher and sliced the styrofoam weapon in half.

"You want to know what happened?!" he asked, enraged. "Rexial happened! I was just walking through the castle, when that darkness dickhole shows up and decides he wants to spar with me. But rather than tell me like a reasonable human being, he says he wants to kill everyone! Starting with me! Middle of the fight, I absorb a little darkness from him, resulting in me going bat-shit insane, knocking Rexial through a wall, attacking Susan, and cutting her arm off! So if I want to mope in self-pity, suck it up and let me! Is that what you wanted to hear?! That I permanently injured my girlfriend because your psychotic twin caused me to make one mistake?! No! I dont imagine it was!"

"If that thing gets control of you, gutting is always an option."- Wolverine commenting on Spider-Man's Black Suit.

Org. XIV Characters: Siks, Kotank, Susan, Erntxt, Necro, Wayne, Astaroth, Kenshutsu, Mortem
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity on Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:51 am

<Now, for randomness>

Gunammnex sat atop a high wall overlooking a street corner in Radiant Garden. His thoughts seem to drift, his sight lazily skimming from the cobbled streets to the skyline.

"Hey champ, you daydreaming still?" came a voice from below. Gunamnex looked down below, finding Oxthmas looking up with two sea salt ice creams. The young man leaped up, landing next to Gunamnex with a click of his dress shoes. He handed one of the frozen treats to his superior before sitting down himself.

"Thanks" Was all Gunamnex said in reply, proceeding to take a bite out of the ice cream. Oxthmas shrugged and did so as well, continuing to speak between bites.

"Roland is still off with that Gregor guy, helping with the reconstruction efforts. This truly must have been a massive city."

"It was not just a city, it was the center of the light." Gunamnex said in reply.

"Really? That explains a little. By the way, that Gregor guy sure is like Roland's twin. If it weren't for their different accents, I'd swear they were separated at birth."

Gunamnex simply nodded. The two sat silent now, enjoying their treats in the glow of the midday sun.
Maverick Entity
Gunamnex, the Commemoratio de Fortuna

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX on Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:36 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRw2LMLC4vI

Aleri stood in silence for a moment.

"...I thought I had already made it clear..."

He now held TELOS in his hand, pointing it at his comrade. The look in his eyes had intensified.

"...that the time for talk was over."

<I can only imagine how Hayner, Pence, and Olette are reacting to this...>

NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 on Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:53 pm

Siks looked to the others. "You four get out of here," he said, pointing to Vita and the local trio.

"No way!" Hayner shouted, determination in his eyes.

"Hmph. Suit yourselves." At that, Siks summoned Radiance and dashed forward at Aleri, swinging upward at him with both swords.

khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX on Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:02 pm

Vita's eyes widened at the sight of Soulcrusher. She didn't seem to mind the shiny, light-based stuff, but the dark weapon seemed to fill her with terror. "C'mon, let's get back! You guys know that you're not supposed to interfere with a one-on-one duel, and I think being here counts as interference." She starting trying to push the group away from the battlefield.

Aleri used two of the many spikes protruding from his weapon to block the incoming blades. "You know... isn't this the thrid time we've fought, counting your fight with Rexial? Tch... You wanna know what really pisses me off?" He slammed his giant keyblade into the ground, creating shockwaves.

NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 on Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:18 pm

"Being attacked at random?" Siks asked as he jumped to the air and stabbed his sword into the wall, hanging there so the shockwaves didn't reach him.

khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX on Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:45 pm

Aleri lifted TELOS and aimed it at Siks. "...Actually, I kind of enjoy it when that happens...!" The tip was surrounded by a menacing orange glow. He fired off a Fission Firaga, then immediately punched the ground beneath himself, sending blue beams of light shooting down from the sky around him.

"What I really hate is my lack of purpose! What do I even live for?! All I do is fight. I lost the memories that held my alternatives...! I don't even have a whole heart anymore! WHAT AM I!? I can't even..." His body sagged, and the beams stopped. "...I can't even find a way to help you out. I'm your friend, and this is how I help you!? I can't even ease your pain. All I can do is fight, fight, fight. There are things that cannot be solved through violence."

He fell to his knees, letting TELOS disappear. His hair obscured his face. "...I can't help Susan, I can't help you, I can't help Rexial, who is a part of me... What can I even do? Am I condemned to fight forever, until my strength finally gives out? I keep trying to get stronger, hoping that I'll become a better person along the way, but... No matter how strong I am, I can't bring back the dead... or return a person's limb... or even make other people happy."

"I can only stop my own grief by burying my feelings in battle. Some part of me must have thought that I could bury your sadness with the only thing I have..."

NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon on Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:55 pm

At the castle, Aaron looked out the window. What to do, where to go next? He had work here, but he wasn't on any mission. There was no reason to help the Saiyan. He didn't exactly need it, expecially not with thirty other members. He had nothing he had to do. So what was he going to do? He could tinker with his gun, but was there a reason? "Heh. I really have no reason to be here," he said to nobody in particular. "Well," he continued, standing up from his bed. "Better find something." He opened his bedroom door and began to wander the castle, though he quickly became bored.

"Maybe a simple patrol would be better...Even patrol is better than absolutely nothing." Aaron opened a Dark Corridor and stepped through, exiting in a world he was quite familiar with. Hollow Bastion.

Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 on Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:37 pm

Siks kicked away from the FF and landed in front of Aleri, placing a hand on his shoulder. "Don't shoulder things on to yourself that you weren't involved in, kid. You had nothing to do with this guy dying. That was all me. Me and Zexion. Susan lost her arm because of me. You have no reason to feel guilty about what you can't do. Focus on what you can do. You can stop problems before they happen. Correct a mistake before it's made. That's how I try to make up for the things I can't do."

khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX on Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:50 pm

"Well, then... I hereby refuse to allow any more bad stuff to happen, ever again!" He now exuded confidence, as if he hadn't just shouted out the futility of his own existance.

...Who knew? Maybe Rexial was onto something... Aleri grinned. Afterall, Siks fell for that one. ...Hard to call it a deception, though. It was partially my own feelings.

He stood up, then picked up the pieces of the broken toy weapon. "...You know, I've had this thing for many years. And you went and broke it! Why'd you hafta go and do that? Gah." Aleri reached into his pocket, pulling out a rectangular-shaped, plastic-wrapped items. He stripped away to covering, revealing that it was a bar o ice cream... BLUE ice cream.

He held it out to Siks. "I figured that the guy who beat Seifer would be somebody I knew, so I got an extra one, and saved it for the-guy-who-is-you."

NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 on Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:16 pm

<Maverick, you son of a b****, I can't believe you....didn't expect that...

Of course not twins at birth, but....

I see what you did.>

White let the round bubble down, he then channeled it back into his reverse arm blade.

"You kinda did....I got the legs, you get the arms!"

<Does Seifer recoginized Siks and Aleri/Rexial as figments of his imagination?

And I forgot about Wayne. :[

Repost?>
Whats_Up4444
Zane, the Phantasma de Procella

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 on Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:20 pm

"Thanks, kid," Siks took the ice cream, "Sorry about the sword. Didn't realize it was that important to you."

<Gimme a second, Up.>

khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX on Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:21 pm

<*Shrugs* I'm sick, didn't get enough sleep last night, AND just watched the last two episodes of Gurren Lagann. You think I'm capable of giving a straight answer?>

Aleri shook his head. "I'll live without it."

NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 on Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:36 pm

Wayne looked at the newcomer through the corner of his eye and let out a small sigh. "I really didn't want to do this." He quickly spun on his heel and slammed his palm into the gunman's face, his shuko spikes still on.

khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity on Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:07 am

<What did I do? Really, I just made that on the fly.>

The sounds of construction filled the block in one far section of Radiant Garden. Laborers both men and women alike were buzzing about, repairing and replacing damaged walls, street paths, and structures. Near one structure being constructed, Gregor was carrying a stack of wood planks. Placing them up against a frame, he started tapping nails in with a flat edge of his bardiche.

"It's good work ja?" Said a voice from behind, Roland, who was carrying a pile of bricks.

"Da" Gregor said in reply. Roland began to place the bricks in the form of a wall, his back to Gregor.

"The people here are very determined to survive, it reminds me of the villages I visited on my home world."

"Ja, they've always been that way, long before this land was devastated by the Great War"

"I see. You are older than you look, I can tell"

"I guess my age is showing these days" Roland said with a chuckle.

"So is mine."

"How old are you Gregor?"

"Honestly, I lost track after a few decades past 100."

Both men now chuckled, and Gregor soon began to hum a military march. Roland responded by matching the tune, and their humming filled the air as they continued on with their work.
Maverick Entity

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 on Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:09 am

Almost in slow-motion, Syxsur ducked under the arm, tossed it over his shoulder, and leg sweeper him to the floor, holding right arm down, Syxsur then aimed his pistol to the intruder's eye.
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 on Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:12 am

Wayne whipped out his pistol and pressed the barrel under Syxsur's jaw. "Think you can get your shot out before I do? Or do you even want to take the chance?"

khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 on Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:17 am

"..."

The Masked Gunslinger remained silent.

Quiet.
And a mask.

Both blocking all forms of reactions, indications, and truth.

"Leave this Castle at once".

His voice was deep, and gentalmen-like.
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon on Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:11 am

"Thanks for the vote of confidence," said Dispatch sarcastically. He gave the arm he was attacking one last slash, and that was it. He turned to the other one. "Time to have some fun." He jumped and spun in a circle several time, hitting the arm, before ending the combo by landing and performing a jumping vertical slash.

Aaron looked up at the castle. "So, this is the state the castle's fallen into. Heh. Probably should have expected as much, but hey." He followed the path up to the caslte doors. Should he go in? Was it an intrusion? Aaron looked around...was there anyone who would care? It didn't seem so. He opened the doors and entered the castle.

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 on Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:34 pm

"Not without him," Wayne jerked his head slightly towards Erntxt, who had already approached, his Keyblade to the mercenary's head. Wayne, in a motion almost too fast to notice, moved his gun and fired a shot at Syxsur's leg.

khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX on Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:49 pm

Aleri was tackled from behind. Guess who?

"What was that?! There were huge light beams and explosions!" Vita... 'asked'. More liked yelled, really. It was a good thing that not many peoole had stuck around when Seifer started on the outsiders.

"Er, that's tough to explain... Please tell me that I didn't just cause too much of an incident. Maya? Lance? How many people saw my huge, flashy attacks? Gah, I blame Siks for whipping out his REAL weapons. I mean, there's a shed right over there where they keep tons of supplies for the annual Struggle Tournament." Aleri laughed, not REALLY blaming Siks. His magical attacks had drawn the most attention.

Aleri looked at Vita, then spoke in a hushed voice, so that the locals wouldn't hear him. "If it was just Hayner, Pence, Olette, and Vita, I can modify their memories a little... They'll remember me and Siks having a little street fight, but nothing beyond the usual that they get with Seifer."

<Oh, I was wondering if you knew this already, KH, but a Fission Firaga explodes on contact with anything. That is what makes it different from a normal Firaga.>

NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top