Org. XIV (story)

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Org. XIV (story)

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) on Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:27 pm

Thalia nodded, "I never take it off. Go ahead and show yourself around town. But, if I hear anything about thefts?" She ended it at that letting Sylvia wonder.

Lance nodded, "I'll come with you. I could pick up a basic White Magic tome while I'm in town." Lance waved back as the two exited the shop, "See ya, Daidara! Thanks for the amulet!"

Daidara counted the munny that Lance had paid him, "Anytime, Mr. Willright!" He called back cheerfully.

Dark Bloodline RP: Brenna, Jonah
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

http://tital.bigforumpro.com

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX on Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:32 pm

"Well, I doubt they sell any spellbooks or anything like that." Aleri nodded, as if he were an expert on such things. "You know, a lot of people learn magic as time goes by. It's kinda weird... Others can only use certain magic when they reach a certain mental growth level. You... could probably use level one through three White Magic, if you put your mind to it. That's only right now, by the way. I'm sure you'll get better by the time you actually learn anything from level three."

Planned Characters for DB Story: Redemi, Nobis, Matsuda.
To Be Introduced: Stice, Some jackass ghost, Rekoka, Raidou. Also some villains.

"Go forth, and set the world on fire!"
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  ARanger on Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:39 pm

"Dear Princess..." Sylvia winked with a wicked grin. "Have a little trust in me, no?" She gave her a low bow. "Goodbye for now." She straightened herself, and headed for the main entrance that Thalia had shown her during her tour of the castle.

Now...where did Lance say the tavern was again?
ARanger
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) on Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:40 pm

"Aleri, you haven't been to our bookstore here. They sell basic magic texts. Like level one only basically. Course that's all I need right now. I can learn stronger spells if I visit the Observers later on. Gunamnex probably has some book that kills you if try to read it." Lance said jokingly as he led the way towards the store.

Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX on Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:45 pm

Aleri shuddered as he stepped outside. "Honestly, I'm more scared of Roland... You would be too, if he had you fight him. Man, it gives me the chills. He beat me, and just before the fight, he unlocked my true potential. So, even at my absolute best, I was no match. He, of course, restored the seal on my power afterwards. ...Actually, I could teach you a little bit. I imagine you'd pick up Reflect easily enough, but Cura, and especially Esuna, are bound to give you trouble. Protect should be good, too. I can see you using defensive magic easily, but not healing."

To Be Introduced: Stice, Some jackass ghost, Rekoka, Raidou. Also some villains.

NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) on Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:58 pm

Lance nodded, "I've fought Roland, too. Hand to hand, except I used Dark Barriers." He focused for a moment and the shields coalesced around his hands, "I've already got some Black defensive magic. But, learning some White defensive would be good too."

Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX on Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:05 pm

Aleri opened the door to the bookstore. "Well, it shouldn't be too hard. Of course, I don't count Dark Barrier as one of the 'official' spells. See, there are some spells that are officially listed, and those are the ones that you can learn from a book, or from a teacher, or just naturally. Of course, then there are the ones that are just kind of... different for each person."

"...Oh, hey, wait in the White Magic section! I wanna check out Fiction!" He said, hurriedly walking to a row of shelves to the left of the entrance.

NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  ARanger on Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:23 pm

Sylvia walked through the busy streets of town, her eyes soaking in her surroundings eagerly as she traversed her way through the crowds. It was...quaint, she decided with a small smile, if a little underdeveloped for her tastes. Her town was similar in terms of its rustic appearance, but her world was definitely more technologically advanced, with a wider variety of species to boot.

Still, can't say I don't like it. Not to mention my place of stay is a godforsaken castle. , she added quietly in her head as she looked around at the shops. Bookstore...blacksmiths...No, this isn't the right way. She lifted a finger to her lips as she tried to recall what Lance had told her. "The other side of town...guess I'll try...that way!" With that decision in mind, Sylvia headed down towards the eastern part of town.
ARanger
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 on Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:16 am

<Can I get a quick summary? For once, I'm too lazy to read up on everything like I usually do.>

"If that thing gets control of you, gutting is always an option."- Wolverine commenting on Spider-Man's Black Suit.

TITAL Characters: Trent, Sylvia
Org. XIV Characters: Siks, Kotank, Susan, Erntxt, Necro, Wayne, Astaroth, Kenshutsu, Mortem
Zombieland Characters: Necro, Crone
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX on Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:25 am

Aleri came out of the Fiction section holding a paperback novel. "Ah, they actually had Dreigiau Book 4! Waaaaaay better than those Eragon books. The Ancient Magic is way too ubalanced to exist in this world... I actually did some research on it. Man, it would suck to have that power unleashed. The real problem is, it's different enough to be a threat, but not quite conventional enough to be useful. I mean, if I have to give up the energy required to preform a task with my body in order to do it magically, why not just do it physically? It's a stupid idea. Magic is so much better. It runs off of our MP, so it doesn't fatigue us to set things on fire. Any luck?"

<KH, these two new members showed up, and made female OCs to balance things out. Plus, right out of the starting gate, they're already top quality. Unlike some of us, who had to develop.
Well, in Traverse Town, a Homonculus(artificial human) by the title "Archer" showed up. She ran into some Heartless, and Daniel, and almost met Roland. In Synthisle, a pirate lady named Sylvia crash-landed in the middle of the Lost Woods... Without a ship. She ran into Lance, and tried to rob him. She was outmatched, and ran off into the forest, encountering Heartless. Lance showed up and saved her, then offered her a room in his castle, at least until they locate her ship. Rexial kinda showed up to annoy her, but then he left. Kinda. He face-tree'd. Then Sylvia wrote him off as an idiot and left.>
<On another note, I finally figured out how to pronounce Synthisle. "SINTH-iell". *Facepalm* Durh.>

NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 on Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:35 am

<Umm, I was here for most of that. Neutral lol, facetree.>

"If that thing gets control of you, gutting is always an option."- Wolverine commenting on Spider-Man's Black Suit.

Org. XIV Characters: Siks, Kotank, Susan, Erntxt, Necro, Wayne, Astaroth, Kenshutsu, Mortem
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 on Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:46 am

TCTNW- Gray Area

Erntxt remained asleep on the floor. While his body seemed at peace, his mind was another story.

It was noon on Destiny Islands. Things were quiet around town. That is, until a certain duo walked through the street. Two young boys. One with sandy blonde hair, seemingly 16-years-old wearing a pair of khaki pantsts and a slightly torn black T-shirt, the other boy's armaround his shoulder as he helped his friend through the street. The other boy, looking about 14-years-old, was in much worse shape. He had on a torn black shirt, and a pair of jeans, the left pant-leg completely shredded off, a deep, jagged gash torn into his leg.

The two of them walked through the town, people nearby approaching to see what had happened. This didn't sit well with the blonde boy.

"Alright, there's nothing to see here! Beat it!" he shouted, the townspeople reluctantly complying.

"Geez, Brick," the black-haired boy quipped, "Why all the hostility?"

"Didn't want to embarass you too much," Brick replied, "Darkhold."

"Riiiiiiight," Darkhold said sarcastically.

The two of them eventually came to the outskirts of town, where they came to a steep mountainside. As they approached the side of it, a small device emerged from the mountainside, floating up to the two adolescents. "Identification," a deep, mechanical voice emitted.

"Brick Simmons."

"Trent Darkhold."

"Voice recognition acknowledged. Proceed."

At that, the device retreated and a section of the mountainside opened up, the two boys walking in. The mountain immediately closed behind them, briefly shrouding them in darkness before several ceiling lights came on, revealing a long metal hallway. The duo walked through the hallway, soon coming into a large room filled with items both high-tech and mystical in origin. In the middle of the room sat a girl, around Trent's age, with wavy, shoulder-length black hair, clad in a simple blue shirt and shorts.

"Miss, we don't tolerate tresspassers, no matter how beautiful they may be," Trent joked.

She turned towards them with an annoyed smile on her face, which quickly grew to a look of terrorwhen she saw her friend's damaged leg, quickly rushing to his side. "What happened?" she asked worriedly, helping Brick support him.

"Well, you see, Sylvia, we were sparring near an old construction site," Trent started, "When I accidentally stumbled into some barbed wire, and got, well, this." He indicated the gash in his leg.

"What happened to your shirt?"

The two boys glanced at each other before Brick spoke up. "I knocked him into a few thorn bushes."

"You two are going to kill each other someday," Sylvia scolded.

"Look, can you hold onto this, I need to call Blackstar," Brick requested, annoyed, before handing Trent over to Sylvia and walking off to a nearby screen, leaving Sylvia to set Trent down on a nearby chair and sit next to him.

"You are such a moron," she said dryly.

"Aww, but I'm your moron," Trent fake-whined, sticking out his lower lip.

"And that's what I love about you," Sylvia replied, leaning forward and kissing him on the lips.

Erntxt bolted awake at that. After calming, he rubbed his forehead soothingly. "Get out," he whispered.

khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX on Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:48 am

<Yeah. I half-expected more contrariness, like Sylvia not buying the act. But then, Ranger's a better writer than that.>
<Oh, I'm watching the Persona 4 Anime episode 14. It is the BEST. EVER. Moreso if you know certain stuff from the game, and watched the rest of the anime leading up to it, so you know that Yu doesn't show his emotions off much. And you get to see the Tanaka's Amazing Commodities show, complete with jingle! And you get to see fishing, complete with Reach Out To The Truth playing. I could hardly stop laughing half of the time. And it's twice as funny, since the episode before it is Nanako's take on the events...>

NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  ARanger on Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:16 am

< lol! I was about to go HUH?! at KH, when I remembered that he has a Sylvia OC. XD God I sense this confusion is going to happen often... Laughing

Yeah, all Sylvia saw when she met Rexial was an arrogant bastard who was all talk, no action basically. XDD So she couldn't bring herself to be bothered to take him seriously. Not that she would last long in an actual fight with him, but she doesn't know that. Her judgement for picking fights is very flawed, I've found. XDD

Also, P4 yay! Watch what you say when you talk about it, though. XP I'm still playing it.>

Sylvia...was fairly certain she was going in circles.

Her surroundings were beginning to look achingly familiar, recognising a row of shops that were closely linked to one another, and hadn't she already passed the Blacksmiths?

Letting out a disgruntled sigh, she sat heavily down a nearby bench, ignoring the disapproving look of the senior citizen next to her, as she unsheathed her sword and reached for a rag in her trouser pocket. Enjoying the rays of the sun, Sylvia got to work on polishing her treasured weapon, wiping away the dirt and residue that clung to the steel blade.
ARanger
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX on Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:37 am

<I know to be careful about P4 spoilers. You're not the only one wo hasn't finished. In fact, I haven't managed to secure a copy yet... -_- So, as usual, I'm just gathering all the info I can without personal experience. As far as I can tell... the game is amazing, challenging, has a sense of humor, doesn't constantly have to use Double Entenderes just to keep the rating down at T, and has New Game Plus. And references to... whoops, that would be a spoiler, too. It's awesome. Don't take my word for it, go find out for yourselves, guys. My most recent OC was influenced heavily by P4.>

Aleri was now browsing the shelves. "Hmm... Not an amazing variety of spells. A lot of different books, so you can learn at whatever pace or style you want, but I can't see anything really high-level... But I can tell they have them stocked here somewhere. Mage's intuition. I've checked the shelves three times now, though, and haven't even seen an Exit/Teleport spell, or Mute/Silence. I bet they keep their best stuff locked up behind the counter somewhere."

He quickly picked three books off of the shelves. "I think these will help. This one is more about White Magic in general, so it should help you grasp it. This one is literally about teaching how t use White Magic. The other one is for actually teaching Cure, Esuna, Cura, Protect, and a mild Teleport spell called Warp. You mentioned your experimental Regen spell. I recommend you work on Sure first."

Huh? I thought I felt something outside. Oh, well. The animosity isn't nearly at a dangerous level... but it's kinda weird. Man, now I'm all paranoid, thinking that whoever is out there is going to kick me in the face once I go outside. Ugh, I have got to stop agonizing over my alse instincts...

NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 on Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:42 am

All the members playing cards stopped and looked at the boy.

Richard was sad. "But I have a Straight!"

"Fold"
"Fold"

Their opponents said.

"GAH!" Richard said in annoyence. His head to the roof, his hands to his face.

"Smooth move. Richard" Hackx said through the corner of his eye.

"Let's go guys. It's obvious who the winners are today".

Glancing at the table would reveal the ladies team had a majority of the chips, and Richard very few, Hackx picking up most of the slack, but in vain.

"Hrm. Fine" Hackx admitted defeat.

Tiny Dark Corridor took under the chips and cards taking them some where.

each member walked away. Leaving the boy alone.
Whats_Up4444
Zane, the Phantasma de Procella
Zane, the Phantasma de Procella

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 on Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:56 am

"I wasn't really talking to them, but okay," Erntxt muttered. The Nobody stood up and gazed out the large window-wall. "You show up in my head again, Darkhold, and your friends are dead."

khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Skazzasurf on Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:54 am

<The way it would actually work in Eragon is the energy for you, to say, just rip their chest open with their allowing. The way I'm going to have it work is the energy it would take for you to subdue them enough to do said thing. It takes the same energy yes but it's faster.>
Nathan parried the blade. The fireball nicked Ertin but even still it caused a lot of damage. The three were unaware of the watcher. Nathan was starting to run a bit low on energy, so he realized he had to finish this quick. He ran up to Ace, throwing his keyblade behind him and TPing to it then punching Ace with the hand he still held a Firaja in.. It connected. Ace yelled in pain, and a shroud of darkness appeared and Ace and Ertin could be seen dissapearing. "Next time you mess with our kind, we won't let you win." Ace said. Nathan had barely the energy to walk, but he made it to the first district to get some potions and such when he saw a bracelet in the distance. He grabbed said bracelet but decided he shouldn't put it on, what with all the people that could kill him with it.
Skazzasurf
Nathan the Exubero de Saltatus Incendium
Nathan the Exubero de Saltatus Incendium

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum on Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:36 pm

Dante was outside now, after tell Alice he was 'heading back to the caste' which was a total lie. He was standing in the center of a ring of stones the color of granite. Enixo was on the outside of them, holding a black leather bound book. "Your sure about this? I mean Lance isn't going to be so happy to walk by and see me using black magic against you" The 16 year old said turning to the first page. Dante gripped the hilt of his practice sword, the blue crystals and smooth ivory feel pretty good in his palm. "I'm sure...I just need a moment" The child said as he prepared himself. The rocks slowly glowed white and then a blue circle intertwined them. Dante grit his teeth as he drew his blade, the sword was freed from its sheath as he slashed it into the ground.

As the blade bit into the soft earth, it created a crack in it, like it was glass. Then the ground glew a bright white color before returning to normal. "Okay...the barriers between the two realms have been weakened" Enixo started as he started to etch symbols into the stones that surrounded Dante. The symbols were silver and Bronze, a few were Runes, most were in Greek. But Dante marked the ground with a large eye of Horus. Obviously a seal of protection. "Now until we reach the summer, you father can atleast see his friends a bit, but not outside the circle. If he escapes, he'll become mortal again...and we know what would happen then"
Eques tenebrarum
Leo the Militis de caligo

http://Fanfiction.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon on Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:27 pm

Daniel fell asleep on what appeared to be a bed. Except, of course, it was made of rock. Ichiro laughed before slowly doing the same. Daniel's mind was on other things. Nightmares. He began to twitch as he dreamt back. Then came the actual bad part, and his whole body started pulsing in place.
He stood there, alone, in The World That Never Was. It was a rare snowstorm, a few years ago. Daniel looked around, a younger Ichiro at his back. "So, what do you think? Are the Heartless in our house by now?"

"Probably..." The Heartless...a strange threat. They'd appeared a few days previously, and Daniel had tried to fight them off with the nearest thing. It happened to be a chainsaw. He barely managed to escape. Every time he cut one down, which took a while in its own right, he was faced with another five. They had just kept multiplying. The following day, the same Heartless had come back. Daniel could tell. They had scars where he'd hacked away at them. What were they?

As he thought back, a large group of Heartless jumped him. Bigger than the others, but they looked related. Daniel tried to start his chainsaw, but no. It wouldn't start. The snow had probably stalled it. He kicked a couple of them away and pushed his way out.
<Yes, legitimate backstory! Took me long enough.>

Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) on Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:16 am

Lance nodded, taking the books to the front counter.

The young girl at the desk bowed respectfully, "King Willright! What a pleasure to have you at the family bookstore!"

"The pleasure's mine. Your store has a generous selection." Lance complimented.

The girl nodded, "Oh, thank you!" She slid the books across the counter, checking each one out, "So, what's got you interested in White Magic all of the sudden, Mr. Willright? I always casted you as the dark silent type not the healer. Course I was always better with acting than I was judging people."

Lance nodded, "Just some studying really, I want to improve as much as I can." Lance informed the girl.

Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum on Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:35 am

"Lets return, we have some time ahead of us" The older boy said closing his book, which he had borrowed for the library in town. "Right" Dante said then watched as Enixo opened a portal
Granted it took him more effort than before but at least it opened. They started through and reappeared a stone throws away from the library. Enixo handed the book to Dante and pulled up his dark blue hood. Dante skimmed the book for a second and handed it back when he saw the black leather gloved. Fingers lace around the egde. He and Enixo walked into the library to return their purchase, leaving afterwards.

Eques tenebrarum

http://Fanfiction.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon on Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:38 am

Ichiro was beating them back by slapping them with his bow. It wasn't very effective, but it was doing SOMETHING at the least. Daniel's chainsaw still wouldn't start. He tried attacking the Heartless physically, but to no avail. His fist just went right through. The Heartless pile Daniel had escaped from had untangled itself. Great. Now there were enemies on every side. Oh, man...how am I gonna get out of this one? The Heartless started to attack. Daniel and Ichiro could do nothing except succumb to the onslaught. No...No! I...I need to get out of here! Even if I can't get out, I need to at least help Ichiro escape, but...I can't do anything! I...I have to try! I need to at least save Ichiro! As if in response, his chainsaw glowed white. What the--? After a short burst of light, he held a strange weapon in his hand in place of the power tool.

The Heartless were suddenly off of him. "What the..."

Ichiro called, "Don't question it, just fight!"

Daniel nodded, and the two continued to fend off the Heartless...yet this new weapon seemed much more effective than the chainsaw. They were still surrounded, but Daniel could see an actual chance at himself and his brother surviving now.

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX on Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:18 pm

<Eh, it's a flashback, so could you try putting everything in italics? And maybe breaking up your paragraphs every time the speaker (or thinker) changes. It's confusing, sometimes.>

Aleri glanced at the strange boy and the hooded man as they came up to the counter, returned a book, and left. "Huh. ...I wonder who they were. So, Lance, you should start with this one, maybe try the first two chapters of this one, see if you can understand it. Then, read through this one."

In Tri-Star TownCity...
<Did I screw up the name of the place again?>

Rexial was walking along the street. It was early in the morning, so there were a lot of people around. Going to work, going out to breakfast, shambling off to school... Like normal people. "If this is the life I would've had wihtout the Organization... I'm glad I forsook that life. It seems so boring. Still... I can't help but miss it."

The black coated young man was going to head out to investigate, but the crowd just wounldn't let him. Ugh, it's in the opposite direction from the one most of these people are moving. I'll never break through.

He pushed his way further from the road, stumbling into a shop. "Hrm..." There were a few people around. It appeared to be a coffee shop. He had to pass the time somehow...

The Skillful Swordsman walked up to the counter and asked for a Mocha. He knew nothing of coffee, so he had just looked at the menu and hoped that no specifics would be asked.

The girl at the counter laughed. "Are you sure you want to be drinking coffee? It stunts your growth, you know. And you don't exactly fit the 'tall' part of 'tall, dark, and handsome'."

Rexial's eye twitched slightly at the reminder... of the fact that he was doomed to never growing taller. Ever again. "I-I'll be just fine... Miss." I wasn't getting taller anyway... "And, uh... should you really be saying that? I don't think your boss would like it if you lost him a customer."

She rolled her eyes. "Oh, please. I'm the only person who would take this job."

"Oh. Well, in that case, I'll go ahead and have that, uh... (What was it?) Mocha."

"How do you take yours?"

Dammit! "Uh... With, uhhhh..." DARKNESS! "Umm... nothing?"

"Mmmmkay."

In less than a minute, she had prepared his drink and given it to him. "Thanks for coming to Moel's Coffee."

"Glad to be here, and thanks."

He tried to gulp it down... only to burn his mouth and throat. "AAAAUGH! Da-a-amn, that burns!"

The girl just looked at him like he was an idiot.

He tried to regain his composure, his eyes watering from pain. "Th-thanks again." He walked over to one of the tables by the window and sat down, watching the crowd pass by. He tried slowly sipping his drink. It seemed to work better that way.

After about ten minutes, the crowd thinned. Most people had already gotten to school, or reached their workplace by now. The rest were out on errands, or just shopping. His coffee had cooled down enough to finish drinking by now.

Rexial walked outside, and seeing people shopping made somnething click in his mind... He completely forgot about his investiagtion, for the time being.

He started for the next shop over...

<I really hope I'm not getting, like, fifty things wrong about Tri-Star TownCity in this post...>

NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) on Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:35 pm

Lance looked up from the book, the girl at the counter seemed slightly terrified by Enixo when he had entered, "Mr. Willright, who was that?"

"Enixo!" Lance shoved the books into Aleri's hand and sprinted after the two in pursuit.

In no time at all, Lance had caught up with them, "Dante! What the hell are you doing in town? With Enixo of all people! I thought you were staying at the Secret Place!" His eyes glowed angrily, he felt betrayed by the child. Having lied to his caretakers to wander around town with the man that had killed his father.

Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top