Org. XIV (story)

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Org. XIV (story)

Post  NebulaGregarZX on Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:57 pm

Aleri took the books, almost falling over at the sudden change in the situation. And in the weight he was carrying. "What in the world has gotten into Lance? I should probably help him out... But..." He sighed. "I have to check out all these books first!"

He walked over to the counter, asking to have the books checked out under the name of Lance Willright. "...Please don't give me that look. And, uh, could I have a bag to carry these in? Thanks, miss."

Planned Characters for DB Story: Redemi, Nobis, Matsuda.
To Be Introduced: Stice, Some jackass ghost, Rekoka, Raidou. Also some villains.

"Go forth, and set the world on fire!"
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) on Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:03 pm

The girl nodded, "That's fine. He was just in here with you so I'm sure he won't mind." She smiled gently placing all of the books in a bag for Aleri and handing it to him.

Dark Bloodline RP: Brenna, Jonah
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

http://tital.bigforumpro.com

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX on Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:15 pm

Aleri smiled. "Thanks. See you around!"

He calmly walked outside and out of view... then broke into a mad dash after Lance. He cast Haste on himself to help him catch up. He managed to, after a minute of running. "Heeeeeeey!" He yelled, pulling hup beside the young king. "Who was that?" He inquired, casting Haste on Lance to even out their running speeds.

To Be Introduced: Stice, Some jackass ghost, Rekoka, Raidou. Also some villains.

NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) on Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:27 pm

"Enixo, guy I have to house in the castle on Soren's behalf, and Dante, Soren's son. Alice told me she was watching him but he's wandering the streets with Enixo who isn't the best role model." Lance explained quickly.

Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX on Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:44 pm

Aleri summoned Broken Soul and held the hilt out to Lance. "You may want to borrow this! I get a really evil vibe from the guy... Something is REALLY wrong with him! But I'm not quite sure what."

<Aleri is extremely magic-sensitive and heart-sensitive, so he would feel that Enixo's got a ton of evil in his heart... but he can't distinguish Enixo from those bastards who are camping out in there at a glance.>

NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) on Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:49 pm

Lance shook his head, "Nah, can't kill the bastard. As much as I want to."

A young man with black hair and grey eyes sat down next to Slyvia on the bench, "Hey, you look a little lost. Need directions?" He asked politely with a smile.

Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum on Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:52 pm

Enixo finally stopped on the edge of town, where the forest began. "We were just...going for a walk and making some preparations for the summer" Dante explained, looking at the ground. Enixo turned to face Lance, pulling his hood back once again. "It's not everyday you get to speak with a Nine year old with such a clear mind and a nack for necromancy" The Terror of the Torn said.

Then he noticed Broken Soul, which was a very deadly weapon for the Choas master. It could harm him but also Nightmare. 'Boy if we are touched by that damned blade we will fade' Said Entity. Hissed. Enixo grit his teeth as Dante stepped between the men.
Eques tenebrarum
Leo the Militis de caligo

http://Fanfiction.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) on Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:57 pm

Lance looked outraged, "No more lies, Dante. I can see it your face. Tell me the truth dammit! And what's this about necromancy?"

Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum on Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:04 pm

Dante then drew his sword. The boy leveled it so the tip of it was on the ground.he tapped the ground and the bones of an animal, most likely a dog rose up. The bones laced together and shifted into their original form. The tags. Said Balcerd. "That's what he means. And as for the summer preparations....those are not lies."
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) on Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:09 pm

"Preparations for what?" Lance nearly growled just barely keeping his temper in check.

Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX on Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:17 pm

Having come to a stop, Aleri tossed Broken Soul into the air and caught the hilt. "Hm." I sense obvious enmity... but... fear? Is Enixo scared of Lance? No... That's not it. Why can't I figure it out?! ...Wait a second, he feels... like...

His eyes widened.

...Like I did when I was combined with Rexial. Is there another will inside of him!?

"Erm, in my experience, Necromancy is BAD. Lance, I may have to break my promise not to fight today if this goes south..."

NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum on Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:21 pm

Dante looked away, to Enixo. The teen just gestured towards his head. Dante griped the hilt of his sword and slashed upwards. The blade's motion caused a burst of white engery around them all. Seconds after ther light dimmed, they were standing before the odd summoning circle they had made. "I've made a connect to the spirit world. We are preparing to bring back a old friend" Enixo said.
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) on Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:33 pm

"You're bringing back Soren?" Lance's blades flashed to his hands. "Then, tell me. Why do I have an inkling feeling that you shouldn't be trusted?"

Aleri? You sense anything from him? I'm not trusting him.

Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum on Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:44 pm

"Simple, because I killed him and you hate my guts for it while even the boy forgives me" Enixo said. Dante crossed his arms as he looked between them.
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) on Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:54 pm

Lance glared angrily, "Dante forgives you because he hardly knew his father. He was my best friend. We helped eachother through our blackest nights and brightest days. Without Soren, I'd still be a heartless nobody without the damn emotion to even care who lived and who died." His temper flared as Chaos took over his voice creating a much more sinister tone, "And you won't even give him peace in Death."

Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX on Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:08 pm

>Yeah, something's off. But I dunno what it is...<

Aleri brought Broken Soul about. "...You shouldn't bother the dead. If you pervert nature, I'll have to perform my duty as Number II of Organization XIV..." He summoned TELOS in his other hand.

"...And erase you."

NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon on Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:15 pm

<Damn it! I thought I'd actually GET the picture up this time! Ugh, hang on...
it was his Keyblade and it looks like this! Click Here!>

They'd gotten out of the pack...Daniel had had to do most of the attacking, since Ichiro was more of a long-distance attacker. Daniel was exhausted. The snow had stopped, and the full moon shone through the clouds. Then, a howl rang out through the night. Daniel spun around toward it and saw a large wolf-shaped Heartless jump out of an alleyway. Ichiro tried to get in its way, to shield Daniel, but it clawed at his chest and he dropped as though he'd been filled with lead.

The Wolf latched onto Daniel's upper arm as Ichiro disappeared in a burst of Darkness, a heart floating off into the night. Daniel yelled in pain and anger, slashing the Wolf with his new weapon. It died like any other Heartless, and Daniel fell to his knees.

His vision pulsed, as did most of the rest of him. Hair...no, fur, grew from every part of him. He could feel intense pain as his face pushed its way outward, his teeth elongating into wicked canines. His ears twisted themselves into triangular shapes and pushed their way to the top of his head. His neck thickened, moreso at the back, forcing him to look straight up. His fingers receded into inflexible stumps, his fingernails becoming claws. His legs inverted themselves before going through a process similar to what his hands had done, and a tail shot out from the base of his spine. His clothes seemed to have disappeared.

Daniel tried to stand up, but failed. He couldn't think, and he couldn't move. He had no idea how his muscles worked any more. Somehow, he managed to at least force himself into a sitting position, using his new front paws to steady himself. And he howled.

He snapped awake and looked around. He was in his cave...Ichiro was right there...right across from him, in his own bed. Well, on his own rock. Daniel shivered. Just a dream...Just a dream. Ichiro's still here...right over there. He just had to have a dream about that night. Just when he thought he was getting over it. Daniel shook his head and tried to get back to sleep, but couldn't. He couldn't keep away the thoughts of the next day, either.

Daniel sat on a doorstep, the key-shaped weapon in his lap, restored to his human form by the sunlight. "Ichi..."

A man in a white sweatshirt nearby laughed. "So...you lost someone to the Heartless."

"What of it?"

"Nothing of it," replied the strange man. "I just bet you're pretty...shaken up over it. Just thought I'd mention...That thing you got there. That's called a Keyblade. And y'know...it can remove a person's heart if you're not careful. You wouldn't want to hurt yourself." He laughed again and walked away.

Daniel remembered how he hadn't been thinking fully straight. How he'd turned his own Keyblade on himself, removed his heart, and become...No. He wouldn't think about his Nobody. That wasn't him. Not any more. He summoned the blade from that night, and from the following day. He'd used that Keyblade for quite some time as Anxeild. He'd called it Hell's Claw.

Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum on Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:22 pm

Enixo didn't flinch away nor did he act tough. He raised his palms slowly to his left shoulder. As pain rippled within his body. 'Let me free' Nightmare's deep bloodthirsty growl snapped. The Teen grit his teeth. "Dante!" He said. The child looked hesitant but then without a second more of thought, he leveled his sword at Lance's chest, but he didn't look up to the King. "No. Your wrong...your wrong!" The boys grip tightened as his head snapped up to Lance's face.

Enixo couldn't sit with Lance's anger fueling Nightmare. He edged back and disappeared from sight in a flash of red. Dante never lowered his weapon. "I asked Enixo to help me call up my father so I at least had a father to look up to...not you...I cannot respect you in such a way to call you a mentor." He said. The blade turned the color of wine and the hilt, the color of coal and granite. The boy's gaze shifted to Aleri as he stepped back into a battle stance much like Sora's.
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX on Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:31 pm

Aleri looked at Dante, unsure. "I... don't kill children. I knew Soren, too, but not nearly as well."

His eyes became determined. "...Dante. If you want to fight us, and revive Soren... I'll give you a taste of Broken Soul, the Keyblade he gave me! Ask this blade if Soren wants to come back!"

>I'm sorry, Lance, but he has to be stopped. I'll try not to hurt him, but... he has to understand.<

He swung Broken Soul at Dante, moving it slower than normally.

NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) on Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:36 pm

Lance's hand jutted out and grabbed Dante's blade as well as Aleri's, his temper cooling visibly as Enixo dissappeared, "Dante. I don't care if you ever respect me as a teacher or a mentor. I'm trying to keep you safe. Enixo can't be trusted. He has power lurking within him that's dangerous at best. I can keep my powers in check normally but the entity within him... It fuels Chaos' subdued rage. You aren't safe as long as he has that entity within him." He summoned Diem and Noctem to his side.

Go after Enixo! I'll handle this.

"My dark side... " Noctem howled, "Chaos is subdued and held in equillibrium by Cosmos," Diem replied to Noctem's call," my light side. But, Enixo... he has no light counter balance." He kneeled to Dante's level and handed him back his sword, "I'm trying to protect you from that dark side, Dante."

Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stormwolfex on Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:42 pm

Seems like the fight is over.

Archer sighed as she glanced up at the eternal nightline, wondering what she should do exactly. There were a multitude of questions and no answers.

Not to mention irritating people who could just come and go at will.

She glanced at the massive gates of Traverse Town that didn't lead to another district. She wondered where that led?
Stormwolfex
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX on Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:43 pm

Aleri nodded at Lance and dashed to the spot where Enixo had disappeared from. "...Got it!" He immediately flickered away, tracing the location Enixo had disappeared to and setting said location as his destination. "You won't get away!"

<...Personally, I don't expect Aleri to succeed in freeing Enixo with his Keyblade. That would kinda make for bad storywriting.>

NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum on Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:48 pm

Dante grot his teeth. He wanted to punch Lance and tell him he wasn't seeing what he needed to. But instead he twisted his sword out of his grasp and stepped out of the man's reach. "Then stop being a total Arse about it, the entity within is Nightmare. The Possessor and Azure Knight. If you think that's your problem and that you can keep me away fron that darkness, your truly mistaken" The boy slowly calmed himself, the blade slowly changed back to blue and white. "He's going to lose that battle. He needs a counter balance as you said, that balance is his own soul, the remnants are enough to hold a thin barrier between his sanity and the monster within but he needs it all to win."

<><><><><>

Enixo was in a seemingly endless domain of black and red. He was starting into the great face of a statue. Nightmare's Altar. Ravain and choas engery sparked and rose from the ground. As Enixo looked back, the beasts swarmed toward Aleri.
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX on Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:00 pm

"...Bring it." Aleri jumped into the air, throwing TELOS into the crowd of Ravain, cutting them down at an alarming rate. "Good thing Daidara used Spirit Metal to fix it up... I wonder how Broken Soul does against them." He came down, shredding the monsters with ease.

"I don't have time for your games! Don't make me bring out my secret weapon..." He charged energy in his left palm. "I created a spell made specifically for ripping Ravain apart without letting them regenerate or anything... It imitates the properties of Spirit Metal. If you don't call 'em off, I'll blast them all to hell!"

NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) on Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:02 pm

Lance looked away bitterly, "And you knew this the whole time! Up until Aleri told me through our mind link, I sensed Enixo as one being... of pure darkness. Dante, I might have been more understanding if you'd given me this information BEFORE all this happened!" Lance slapped his shoulder donning his armor. He let Light overtake his form using all of his will to subdue Chaos.

"That's the reason Maya got knocked out by trying to seal him! Dante, go back to the castle. Get Maya, if we're going to even save a shred of Enixo. We'll need her. I have to go help Aleri." Lance dissappeared in a DC leading him to the battle.

Traverse Town

Nick awoke shakily in the back alley of Traverse Town. He rubbed his head as he stood, "Ugh... what happened? I was fighting the Heartless... With Gregor... But, there were too many and..." Nick scanned his surroundings, "Where am I?"

Nick stumbled out to the streets looking for answers. He noticed Archer stargazing, "Excuse me, ma'am. Do you know where we are exactly?"

<I'm rebooting Nick, I'd say you could do the same now that Gregor is freed up, Maverick.>

Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top