TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  NebulaGregarZX on Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:11 am

Rexial: ...Hey, does anybody else feel like somebody's doing something really evil? Like, torturing a cat, only amplified a million times over? And does anybody else feel a certain satisfaction about it, by any chance?

Planned Characters for DB Story: Redemi, Nobis, Matsuda.
To Be Introduced: Stice, Some jackass ghost, Rekoka, Raidou. Also some villains.

"Go forth, and set the world on fire!"
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) on Sat Feb 04, 2012 3:08 am

Mitsuru: No... Is that... a normal thing for you?

Dark Bloodline RP: Brenna, Jonah
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

http://tital.bigforumpro.com

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX on Sat Feb 04, 2012 3:13 am

Rexial: Being evil, and a little morbid? Kinda, yeah. I tried being helpful and kinda nice, but that didn't work out. All I did was screw people over unintentionally. So, I turned into a class-A asshole, and started making it intentional when I screwed everybody. I kinda turned into a delinquent... Too bad, I'm sure I could've been amazing if I had lived a more regimented life.

To Be Introduced: Stice, Some jackass ghost, Rekoka, Raidou. Also some villains.

NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) on Sat Feb 04, 2012 3:16 am

Mitsuru: *gives a small smile* Rules are created to be broken. Such is the way of the world.

Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX on Sat Feb 04, 2012 3:29 am

Rexial: Tch, rules are made, because people WILL break them, then they'll be punished so that it won't be as likely to happen again. Don't turn into my philosophy teacher, or you'll end up just like hiim. *Mutters* (Having his organs pulled out by the hook on my sword...)

NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay on Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:04 am

Naxwsh: *wakes up from sleeping* Uhhh, what the f*** is happening to me? *summons a calendar* I've been unconscious for 95% of a couple of months. What the f*** is up with that? ..... God, I hope somebody's gotten Diry out of that Pocket universe....
AKeybladeYouSay
Norio, The Cordis Custodis
Norio, The Cordis Custodis

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakili007 on Sat Feb 04, 2012 3:54 pm

< Well Yusei, not yet. but something is about to happen. Bob you know a part of this, but I'm changing it a bit due to circumstances, since my original plan is out at the moment and im tired of waiting. >

*A loud explosion is heard coming from Lenox's old house on the cliff outside THTNW; followed by several loud thuds outside. A singular flaming object comes crashing through the house all the way through to the basement.*

Lenox: What the hell? *runs outside, where flaming chunks of Lenox's old house are raining down around him*
*looks up towards where the house was* Looks like she finally made her move.

Last edited by Malakili007 on Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM on Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:18 pm

*in Jessie's Room*

Jessie: *looking at knife* Would it matter if i...?
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX on Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:25 pm

Aleri: GRRRRAAAAAH! *Gets up and punches the wall. HARD. Sending a shockwave throughout the entire house* Why is it that my usefulness is so limited!? At best, I distracted Drake and did a good chunk of damage to him! I'm not even neccessary... I try to help people, but it never does any good! ...Well, better than Rex. He tried to help people, but he would always end up hurting them.

<There. Indirect discouragement for Jessie. Satisfied? 'Cuz I have no logical reason for Al to go upstairs, Sukiru is busy torturing Nokir to his THIRD death, and Rexial's kinda gonna give a tour of the house. I COULD have him take them upstairs... But the shockwave should at least knock the knife out of her hands.>

NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM on Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:44 pm

<uh, Jessie was looking at the knife...>

Jessie: ...*picks up knife* well, goodbye...

*an unknown force sends the knife flying into a wall*

???: DONT!

Jessie: Who are you? Why shouldn't I?!?
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX on Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:50 pm

<Then, it would've knocked the knife off of whatever surface it was on.>

Aleri: *Walks up the stairs, sighing* Man, I wonder if they've set me up with a room yet... *Stops at Jessie's doorway* ...? (What's going on in there? I know she shot Sammy and tried to tear Sierra apart, then bury her alive, but I can't leave somebody to get shredded up by some unknown force...) *Peeks into the room*

<...I found a logical reason.>

NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM on Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:20 pm

<im pretty sure Sierra shot Sammy...>

???: I am the Father Aura. *transports Jessie to the Aura Realm, where he is a man with blonde hair and blue eyes.* I know how you feel.

Jessie: That's a lie! I cant even use my powers without passing out! It's probably my fault that Sammy's in the form he's in!

Aura Father: The Chronicle Form? That shows that when he dies, he will be copied, and his old spirit shall become the Aura Father. Jessie, you're not useless... you're the daughter of Maganus, creator of Aura Magic. Your SynthTechs are proof. I shall teach you all of Maganus's spells, and a very powerful SynthTech, Molecular Destruction. *shoots a beam of Aura at Jessie, teaching her the spells* Now, use your new SynthTech on me!

Jessie: Right! SynthTech: MOLECULAR DESTRUCTION! *fuses with the Aura Father, then slashes off his limbs, becomes whole again*

Aura Father: *laughs heartily* Very good! Jessie, you're a great fighter. Never forget that. *senda her to her room*
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX on Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:23 pm

Aleri: *Forgetting he's eavesdropping, speaks at nomral volume* ...The hell just happened?

NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM on Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:41 am

Jessie: Hey Al! Guess who learned a new SynthTech? Me! *smiles*
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX on Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:47 am

Aleri: U-uh... Oh, right! I meant to ask... what exactly IS a SynthTech? It sounds like it's short for "Synthetic Technique". Do you use some kind of ability to replicate the effects of complex magic? Afterall... that ability was definitely too complex for some wannabe mage.

NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM on Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:01 am

Jessie: Well, it's hard to describe... It's a mixture of artificial magic and blade techniques. Subzero had the OverRealm's best mages, y'know... I couldn't use magic, so I was outcasted. I read heavily on magic books, and created SynthTechs. In training, I took down the best mages...and they began trying to copy them. They failed.
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX on Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:18 am

Aleri: *Laughs* I can see why. There are some things that just can't be copied... Like Rexial's Supreme Darkness, for example. You can't really copy it, or any of his techniques, successfully. They aren't usable by anybody else, because he designed them to take advantage of every aspect of himself, down to a thousandth of a Joule in force. Your abilities were designed for you, and you lived in a place with people who were so different from you. If you ask me, some Magic-Users are too stubborn to believe that somebody could get better results with their "crazy sword-swinging and techno-babble" and their magic. I see where they get the idea... I'm a pretty good mage, and I can do a surprising number of things with my magic. You have limits, too. You're not as naturally in touch with the worlds elements as a mage.

NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM on Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:26 am

Jessie: Yeah, you're right... The ironic thing is that i'm related to Maganus, the creator of the OverRealm's magic! *laughs*...I think, that with the stuff that's been going on, we all need a break.
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX on Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:44 am

Aleri: Yeah... (Hm, did I imagine it when I sensed negative feelings from her before...?) Well, I'm kinda curious about what you and your friends have been through, and about your world. I figure it's only fair if I tell you my own story... I was attacked by the Heartless in Twilight town.

-Flashback: Twilight Town: Sandlot-

*A younger Aleri runs in from Market Street. He has much shorter hair, about normal length. There is a swarm of Heartless following him*

Aleri(14): Ugh, no end to them! *Holding Dragon's Wing, the precursor to Drakus* I'm in over my head today. I wish I had never done this... But I have to stand and fight. I can't outrun them, and the more I run, the more tired I'll be when they catch up... *Stops, turns around, and faces them, weapon at the ready* ...Come on! *Rushes them, quickly overwhelmed and buried in a pile of them, all clawing at him* GYAAAAAH!

*The struggling stops, and a Heart floats out of the pack, turning into a humanoid Heartless, which immediately flees. After a moment of quiet, the entire group is blasted off, a spiky haired youth now kneeling where Aleri once existed: Rexial.*

Rexial: ... *Stands up and opens his eyes* ...You will all die. *Picks up his weapon and rushes the Heartless, this time cutting them all apart. Not nearly at current-Rexial speed, but somewhat faster than the average person*

-Present-

Aleri: That was how I became a Nobody. Then there's how Rexial became Supreme Darkness...

-Flashback: Edge of Existance: Fringe of Sorrow-

Rexial: U...Ugh... *Slowly opens his eyes, looking around* ...Where the hell AM I? Holy ****, look at those monsters! They should've torn me apart in my sleep by now! ...And why do I feel so different? Meh, I'll figure it out later. Man... I guess I got knocked pretty far by that explosion. Wait, why do I sense a continuity error? Meh. *DCs away*

-Present-

Aleri: That was how Rexial... yeah. If I have to say "Supreme Darkness" one more time, I'll probably have to crack my skull. I have an odd feeling this happened to us in some other universe, too, only it was different. Like, something else must've sent Rexial to that "Edge of Existance" place. D-don't go there, by the way. The monsters there will actually adjust to any new visitors, and they are guaranteed to tear you apart. Now, I don't remember how I got back to being me... It's really fuzzy. I just kind of... woke up. And I had a Keyblade. So, uh... what's your story?

NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM on Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:50 am

Jessie: Wow... Well I was born in Subzero. All of us were infused with part of the Almighty Flame when we were born...

-Subzero: Great Alter-

Jessie(VO): I was around two weeks old...My mother,Elena, the General of Subzero's Magi Army, was anxious for my induction...

Elder Roxine: Elena... You've bore a beautiful child... Now, to make her a citizen of Subzero. *lifts part of the Eternal Flame, burns off the edge of Jessie's belly button*

Jessie: The infants survive due to the cold and usually cry during induction. I did not.

-Subzero: Magi Academy-

Student: Hey Jessie, you ready to become a Magi Apprentice?

Jessie(7): You bet I am!

-Subzero: Orientation Ceremony, Grand Hall-

Headmaster: Our next student...

Jessie: *walks up to the headmaster* With this spell, I vow to be loyal to Maganus and the Almighty Flame! Fire! *tries shooting a fireball att the flame, but fails* What?!? I did everything--

Headmaster: Our next student...

Jessie(VO): I cried so much that night... but I was determined to prove them wrong.

-Subzero: Grand Library-

Jessie(9): *reading a book on magic and a book on weapon smithing at the same time*

Jessie(VO): I saw every tiny tear in the pages of those books... then the age to the exact day. That's the origin of my analysis skills. I forged two swords in the Almighty Flame. Then, in my mind... I forged SynthTechs.

-Subzero: Jessie's House-

Jessie: MOM!

Elena: Yes, dear?

Jessie: Look! SynthTech: Earth Target! *creates a stone target* SynthTech: Fire Strike! *destroys the target*

Jessie: I was the youngest Captin in the Magi Army when Nokir invaded...

-Wall of Subzero-

Jessie(9): All of you, protect the civilians! *runs to Elena* Call off your units.

Elena: Are you insane?!?

Jessie: JUST DO IT! I need room for a SynthTech!

Elena: Ok... Protect the citizens! Jessie, this better work...

Jessie: It will... SynthTech...*begins ripping all the ground and dead soldiers into a ball* TORNADO MASS! *kills all enemy Soldiers except Sierra*

Sierra: ...*pushes Jessie away, grabs Elena* Surrender now, and I shall leave.

Elena: Subzero shall not fall!

Sierra: ...*stabs her*

Jessie: MOM!

Sierra: *hits Jessie with a nullhighpower seal* Choose wisley.

Elena: ... Never! *pukes up blood*

Sierra: ...*slides blade upward, splitting her in two*

Jessie: NOOOO!

You see, Sierra was under Nokir's control due to those parasites. They tend to go dormant quite a lot.Then, Sammy made the Blades of Phenomena, and teleported them right in front of my mother's grave. If you want the others to tell you, ask them.
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX on Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:57 am

Aleri: Hrm... I was hoping for a more general history... But I understand. You went through a lot of emotional pain. Mine was... mostly physcal. *Laughs bitterly* ...But it sure rends a heart to be forgotten by everybody. Friends, family... Then there's the cpnstant pain I deal with all the time. There's a reason that I'm the King of the Punching Bags.

NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM on Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:03 am

Jessie: And that is?
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) on Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:08 am

Minato: *walks into the room, arms crossed* You're not alone... just about everyone here has been through some sort of trauma.

Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX on Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:12 am

Aleri: I, uh... get beaten up a lot. Not always by the other guys... Of course, Sammy looks like he's after my title. The guy gets stabbed every time he fights a Boss! Near-Death Stabs are, like, 5000 points in the "Punching Bag" catagory. I just get beaten up and knocked around a lot. Every time I get knocked down, its 10-500 points. Every time I use up all my power and fall unconscious, it's either +1000 points, or -500, depending on how awesome it was. My running score is 25235 points. Sammy's is something like 15000. He'll catch up to me if he gets stabbed two more times!

NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakili007 on Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:14 am

*the ground begins violently shaking the house as an ominous dark castle looms rises on the cliff casting THTNW in shadow*
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top