TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  NebulaGregarZX on Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:57 am

< O_o ...I was thinking of looking 'em up, but you just changed my mind... Hitler? ...Oh, that reminds me of something... but it would take WAAAAAY too much description just to set the mood for the quote. It's an experience one of my teachers had working as a flight attendant... Meh, I can't recall the whole thing.
"I'm not only god, I'm Hitler!" I dunno what that crazy passenger was ON at the time...>

Rexial: Minato, um, is it okay that we're coming in?

<Yeah, how will that work? The Velvet Room is kinda cramped in P4... but then, you're going ith P3, which is pretty roomy. So, what about his lady assistant? Will there be one for each person who enters? 'Cuz that would be kinda awesome. And disturbing, seeing everybody's feminine side.>

Planned Characters for DB Story: Redemi, Nobis, Matsuda.
To Be Introduced: Stice, Some jackass ghost, Rekoka, Raidou. Also some villains.

"Go forth, and set the world on fire!"
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM on Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:04 am

<so there could be multiple wild cards? i have an idea involving Sammy being the second wild card but i dont wanna steal bob's thunder Razz>
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX on Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:06 am

<We just said that it wouldn't make sense, and Sammy doesn't seem to fit the bill. He doesn't seem like Wild Card potential. Neither does Sierra, Aleri, Rexial, Kiel, Sukiru, Riku, Xiruk, Sora... Yeah, it takes a really unique person to be a Wild Card. 'Sides, wouldn't you rather have your personal Persona, one that is truly yours?>

Rexial: ...Minato, I'm wondering, does everybody have to potential to obtain a Persona?

To Be Introduced: Stice, Some jackass ghost, Rekoka, Raidou. Also some villains.

NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) on Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:09 am

<There'd only be one for every wild card (in Persona 1, there's an orchestra with violinist, singer, pianist as well as a bar tender and a painter in the velvet room, each matches up with one of the characters). And there's only one other person besides Minato who in my mind would be a Wild Card whose in the party. That's Sora, and it's up to Haar to make that decision... And yeah, you wanna see a hard boss fight?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zb3nIH7E9Z0

That's Hito Shura in Digital Devil Saga made by Atlus like Persona. The guy in the vid, SURVIVES for ten minutes before Demifiend (Hito Shura) oblterates his party... with ONE ATTACK.>

Minato: Igor likes to have guests... I'm sure he won't mind. And EVERYONE has the POTENTIAL to gain a persona. It's having the guts to face yourself that manifests as what we persona users call "potential"

Dark Bloodline RP: Brenna, Jonah
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

http://tital.bigforumpro.com

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX on Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:15 am

Rexial: Guts? Hm... Can I face myself? I'm curious now. Do you think Personae would really help us out? I suck at Magic, and I lack heavy firepower. If I could get assistance from my Persona... I could cover all my bases. 'Cept for my low defense.

<Yeah, only Protagonists seem like the right choice. Making any OC a Wild Card is just kinda... Well, it makes it not special anymore. Like in Org.XIV, when everybody started gettin Keyblades.>

NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) on Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:27 am

<Yeah, except at least with the Keyblade it's a well known fact that a TON of people used to wield them. (hence the keyblade graveyard) my only worry is history has a tendency of repeating itself...) And a Keyblade is acquired by having an extremely strong heart. Meanwhile, the Wild Card ability is much more rare and hard to obtain. Less than twenty people have EVER had it.>

Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX on Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:32 am

<Hm... Well, now I feel even more determined to finish watching P3 and P4. I want to reach out to the truth that's being shrouded in fog.>

Rexial: Well, um... Let's go in. Minato, if you will... *Gestures to the door* ...'Cuz I don't have the key.

NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM on Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:35 am

Sammy: Nokir may be getting close... Wall. Length: infinite. Opens for: Only our team. Set.

*on the outskirts of the city where the medicine is*

Nokir:****! well, time to burn it! *begins burning the wall*

*VR*

Sammy: We have a couple hours if he's burning that wall...
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) on Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:45 am

Minato: *nods* Yeah. *opens the door*

*everyone is teleported into the Velvet Room*

Igor: Welcome... to the Velvet Room... Hmm. It seems you've brought some guests, Mr. Arisato.

Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM on Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:48 am

Sammy: Pleased to meet you, Igor. I'm Sammy.

Jessie: My name's Jessie.
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX on Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:51 am

Rexial: *Snaps out of his contemplating, curious mood and back into his grumpier one* How the hell do you know where the medicine is? If you know where we're going, why didn't you just tell me so I could open a Dark Corridor? We don't have time to waste... But I'll make sure Nokir has PLENTY of distraction. *Pulls out his Cell Phone-like PDA and calls up Aleri* ...Yo! D'ya mind helping us out? See, there's this guy, and he's got his mind set on taking the meds we need for Yukari. Go over there and beat him ****less. *Hangs up an puts away his PDA* That'll take care of it. He'll figure out his destination, whether it makes sense or not.

-Outside the town...?-

Aleri: *Emerges from an LC* ...Ugh, why did Rex have to send me out here? *Sees Nokir* Okay, I see the problem. Time to solve it. *Summons TELOS, flickering in front of the foe* 'Sup, dumbass?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXrvjsB-Wr8&feature=related

-The Velvet Room-

Rexial: *Enters behind the others, re-entering his previous state of mind* Wow... Nice place.

NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM on Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:56 am

Sammy: I just found via dowsing. Sorry :/....! AL'S GONNA GET KILLED! NOKIR IS LIKE DRAKE TIMES 50!
*at the wall*
Nokir: What do YOU want, brat?
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX on Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:04 am

Aleri: I want you to pack up and go home. I'm under orders to stop you from entering.

Rexial: Hm? Psh, you think Al's dumb enough to not notice that? He's got some kind of plan. He'll probably make Nokir not want to chase after the medicine somehow.

Aleri: ...So, d'you mind leaving? *Twirls TELOS like it's nothing... glowing with a faint aura* I'd hate to curse you for all eternity... Constantly rotting flesh, mortal agony, incessant squeaking sounds in your head, y'know. Typical bad stuff. *Twirls TELOS once more before tossing it into the air, than catching it* ...So, shoo. You're ugly, and a nuisance to boot.

<Yeeeeaaaah, it doesn't matter how strong you are, you just dont mess with mages. Al could make Nokir's life not worth living. It wouldn't have worked on Drake, whose life was already over, and his afterlife sucked. And that's NORMALLY. As you may have guessed, Al's got Hax on right now.>

NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM on Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:44 am

Nokir: I have no time for childish games... *creates a protective barrier, continues burning*

Sammy: We have time... I trust Al's distracting him...
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon on Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:28 pm

<Nebula, Bob...You don't need to explain things to me. I've played and beaten Persona 3. Sammy though...I dunno, whatever.>
Sora: So...nice place?

Riku: *shrug* I've seen nastier places.

Sora: Like where?

Riku: Well, my bedroom.

Me: *sigh* They're making it sound like the place is a dump...

Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX on Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:20 pm

Aleri: *Touches Nokir's barrier, dissolving it* No, I'M the one who has no time for childish games. Play something for ages ten and up, at least? I mean, a three-year-old could handle a barrier like this. I mean, look at the one you're trying to break... I could melt it down in seconds. Yours? Didn't take a yoctogram of effort. *Closes eyes* I'll only say this once... *Opens them, glowing blue* Just go the hell away!

Rexial: Aleri isn't gonna make for an easy opponent. He's too annoying to kill.

<You never mentioned that you had, Haar. But the point is, Sammy is kinda... completely new to Persona. He needs all the info he can get if he wants to summon a Persona in the RP. Otherwise, ANYBODY would be guaraunteed to goof it up and make an ass of themselves, myself included.>
<Also, Nokir's kinda screwed if he just sits there hammering away. If you let anybody with a rediculous power level and extreme hostility sit still around Aleri, he's an easy target. Move him, 'cu Al's next move is not only gonna kill him dead if he doesn't, it's technically legit. The way it works... I'll explain when he Nokir doesn't get hit by it.>

NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon on Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:46 pm

<Never mentioned it directly, but you wouldn't notice that, would you? I exchanged words with Bob about the ending...that one time. But, hey.>

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX on Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:50 pm

<"That one time" may even have been when I wasn't on TITAL, myself, just Org.XIV.>

NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon on Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:58 pm

<My point exactly, that's what the "but whatever" was for.>

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) on Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:26 pm

Minato: You see, it's a shadow area. Anywhere that the Shadows have significant control of can't be DCed into.

Igor: So you need transportation? Hmm... perhaps Elizabeth could be of assisstance.

Elizabeth: Hello, and welcome to the Velvet Room. How may I help you?

Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX on Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:41 pm

Aleri: *Eyes still glow blue, but he slacekns a little, and his determined expression fades* ...Hey, what are you trying to do, anyway? I was told your name is Nokir, and you're after some kinda medicine... What, do you have a debilitating disease?

<Aleri is kinda poking holes in Nokir's reasoning now. Remember, I know Nokir has a plot, but Al knows nothing of it.>
<To be honest, that plotline WOULD work, but it has several critical flaws.
-You don't actually know the nature of the medicine, how do you know it could do something like that?
-How do you know it's in a town, and how does Nokir know where it is?
-Bob (gah, almost called him Minato there) is the one in control of this plotline, so any and all details you have pretended to be true are most likely WRONG. Judging by our last adventure, it's probably in Hell. Or maybe Heaven. Or Tartarus. Or some funky, red alternate version of a familiar place.
-You rushed it. Somebody talked about the medicine while Nokir was there, and he decides to nab it and use it for evil, despite not knowing what the hell it's for, what it is, or what it does.>

NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) on Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:56 pm

<Heaven is actually a level in Persona 4... it's...
Spoiler:
Nanako's dungeon
But, no it's not there but the location will be revealed soon enough.>

Minato: We need transportation, Elizabeth. Think you could help us with that.

Elizabeth: Portal or vehicle?

Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX on Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:05 am

<Can't read the Spoiler, but I know already. That's why I thought that it was a possiblity.>

NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) on Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:30 am

Minato: Portal... *thinking* She's acting really calm... maybe it's because Igor is around...*/thinking*

Elizabeth: To where, Minato? *has moved closer to Minato without anyone noticing, he jumps back surprised*

Minato: Umm... Elizabeth? Remember personal space?

Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX on Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:37 am

Rexial: *Silently takes note of Elizabeth's actions* (Well, isn't Minato a ladies' man... He's got Yukari, AND Elizabeth. Strange, though, Elizabeth seems oddly similar to Minato in a couple of ways. Meh, I wouldn't know about it. Any lady who can eleport us straight to our goal s a good person in my book.)

NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top