I slashed at the Endless One twice. My blades should do a little damage
Eques tenebrarum
Leo the Militis de caligo

http://Fanfiction.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Ventus' Zombieland

Post  khfreak358 on Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:40 am

Necro stood, bruised and with a broken leg and what felt like a broken foot on the opposite leg. He was breathing heavily and seething with rage. He could hear a voice in his head. "Focus, Necro. Destroy it to save your friends, not out of vengeance."

"Yes, master," he whispered before glaring menacingly at Eon. "It. Ends. Here." He sent a wave of Force energy at the beast, the best he could do in his current state.

"If that thing gets control of you, gutting is always an option."- Wolverine commenting on Spider-Man's Black Suit.

TITAL Characters: Trent, Sylvia
Org. XIV Characters: Siks, Kotank, Susan, Erntxt, Necro, Wayne, Astaroth, Kenshutsu, Mortem
Zombieland Characters: Necro, Crone
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) on Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:43 pm

The creature shrugged off thier attacks, "You will all meet your end here. Don't you understand? Resistance is useless." He fired another blast of energy, this time much more powerful. The entire group blacked out on impact.

Nick found himself sitting in the Velvet Room, "Do not be afraid. You have not met your end yet. There is still hope. Do you hear your allies calling out to you? Thier voices may be faint, concentrate gather your energy, and grasp the power that belongs to you." Isabelle informed him quietly as Nick closed his eyes, he heard voices.

"C'mon Nick! You're stronger than this! Rip him a new one!" Leo's voice...

"Nick, you are not without help.We're all here for you." Necro...

"What the hell Nick?! Don't die on me!" Balaur...

"I'm not the only one who can lead his friends to victory. It's your turn Nick." Souji...

"Nick! Pull through please! I'm not losing you!" Layla...

"You're actions are commendable. Please I'll give you my strength. Carry on." Naoto...

The others spoke to him as well all in turn. Then, as he opened his eyes a bright flash of light hit his eye's a persona card drifted into his palm as Isabelle smiled.

"I was afraid I wouldn't live to see such power... You truly were a remarkable guest. Take hold of the World around you and expell the dark force."

(Nick has gained the power of the World Arcana. His persona has reached a new tier, Orpheus Telos has become Vishnu, the fearless preserver of worlds!)

Nick grasped the card in his hand, smirked and stepped forth into the light that was the exit to the Velvet Room. He emerged in the void, his friends were gone and only he and Eon remained.

Eon chuckled, "The fool wishs to face me alone? Does he not understand that he cannot face me?" Eon fired a concentrated blast at Nick which blew him off his feet, to the edge of consiousness when he heard the voices again. This time from far below calling out to him.

"Don't give up Nick! We're counting on you!" Naoto again.

Layla called up to him, "Please! You've gotta make it through this! I can't lose you! I won't lose you!"

Nick struggled to his feet, thier calls giving him healing somehow.

Dark Bloodline RP: Brenna, Jonah
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

http://tital.bigforumpro.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum on Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:01 pm

I was the second one up right after Nick. Gingerly healing my broken ribs and then reset my shoulder. "Nick...rip him apart for our friends. "
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  lethalityComplex on Wed Sep 21, 2011 3:42 am

<Meanwhile, in an orbit above Earth>

Lixan had finished collecting weaponry when he saw Nick and Eon on a screen. "Hmm..." He disappeared.

<Back with the others>

Lixan appeared next to Naoto. "You are the blades of vengence, Nick. My race is with you in this time of need." Lixan sent some healing spells towards Necro, noticing his broken foot.
lethalityComplex
Skife, the Lux Ariolus

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) on Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:18 am

Nick smirked as black infected material gathered around him, "My turn." He placed a palm forward as Eon fired another pulse and batted it away.

"W-what?! I-impossible!" Eon sputtered as he fired several more pulses of energy at Nick.

The blast impacted Nick but it somehow entirely missed, "I won't fail. Eon, you're not touching them."

He put his hand forward and time slowed for a split second as he summoned his blue card and crushed it in his palm. A large figure appeared behind him shining a brilliant gold color. The young man behind Nick held an item in each of his four hands. Then, he and Nick spoke in unison.

"I am the goal," Nick smirked as a golden short sword shot from each of his arms from the infection and he gripped them in his hands.

"the sustainer," Nick rushed forward and drove on of the blades into Eon's torso,

"the master," A single kick launched Nick upwards off the blade and to face level with Eon,

"the witness," He slammed the other blade hilt first into the creature's face and flipped midair dragging the blade through Eon,

"the abode," He retrieved both blades and continued, two more slashes into Eon's chest,

"the refuge, and the most dear friend." Light glowed throughout the area as Nick planted both blades into Eon's chest and fired a pulse of light using the blades like lightning rods.

Eon chuckled weakly, "You cannot defeat a god."

Nick glared at the creature as Eon tried to fire another deadly blast and Nick walked through it, "Just watch me."

He summoned Vishnu again, continuing the phrase," I am the creation," Light surged around Nick and a chaotic display of gold and white hues.

"and the annihilation," The light dispersed from Nick seemingly absorbed into his palm and he surged toward Eon.

"the basis of everything, the resting place and the eternal seed." The blast fired from Nick's palm and the creature formerly known as Eon was destroyed seemingly wiped from existence.

Nick slowly descend to the the ground as the world around them began to regain its light, the sun slowly becoming bright again.

Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum on Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:42 am

As I stood up I was seen in the brighter light as a paper pale boy engulfed in darkness. "I'm glad that's over"
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  lethalityComplex on Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:29 am

"That depends. Is it over?"
lethalityComplex
Skife, the Lux Ariolus

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon on Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:58 pm

<Anything besides bashing the masked dude? my dad had my laptop and my home computer had terrible quality.>

Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) on Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:10 am

<sadly, no. You kinda missed out on the final boss... *rubs back of head sheepishly* Yeah... sorry about that...>

Nick landed as he sadly shook his head, "Not quite..." He breathed a heavy sigh, ashes seemed to be drifting off of him as if he were burning...

Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 on Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:54 am

"What's wrong?" Necro asked, "It almost looks like your burning away."

"If that thing gets control of you, gutting is always an option."- Wolverine commenting on Spider-Man's Black Suit.

Org. XIV Characters: Siks, Kotank, Susan, Erntxt, Necro, Wayne, Astaroth, Kenshutsu, Mortem
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon on Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:02 am

<No problem, I was kinda starting to get lost.>

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) on Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:35 am

Nick looked down and away from the group, "That's because I am. I used the last of my powers to defeat Eon...I'm sorry everyone..." The ashes continued to drift away from him.

Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 on Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:18 am

Necro took a step forward towards Nick. He would have reached out and put a hand on his shoulder, but he feared it might accelerate Nick's fading. "Nick, you're one of the bravest men I've met. Don't you dare apologize for what you did. As far as I'm concerned, giving his life for those he cares about is the most noble act a man can commit. I wish it hadn't had to come to this, but at least we know you died honorably. Thank you. And I'm sorry."

khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum on Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:12 am

I looked at Nick one last time. "You wouldv'e made a great Chosen, Nick." I raised my left hand and curled my fingers into my palm except my index and middle fingers. "Addio amico mio" I said in flawless italian.
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) on Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:10 pm

Nick swallowed hard, "Thank you everyone... I couldn't have done this without you..." He stepped towards Layla and wrapped her in a hug, "Stay strong for me... For them." He slipped the silver headphones he had worn through the whole ideal off his head and hung them around her neck, "I'll never forget you... Any of you." Nick finally faded away leaving behind a blue glowing card.

<no interfere with the card, I just have to split up my posts because I can't post YouTube links right now.>

Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum on Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:06 am

I looked at the cards slowly backing in a deep shadow of a building.
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) on Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:31 am

The card sunk into the ground and light pulsed from the Earth, restorative magic filling the world throughout.

The light enshrouded the group and blinded them.

TWO DAYS LATER

The entire group woke up two days later to strange surroundings, they each found themselves in seperate rooms of the Chicago dormitory that they had stayed at long ago. There was the sound of life from the floor below and familiar voices... Eric, Maria, Soren's friends... were the voices just an illusion?

Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum on Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:37 am

I surged up and pat myself down quickly. I was in my dorm. Felrez, Zeke, my brothers...was this real...
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 on Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:01 am

Necro awoke and looked to the door. "Is that...?" he got up and walked over to the door and out of the dorm. He turned and went to the stairs, slowly walking down, still in confusion.

khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) on Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:59 pm

Naoto greeted Necro at the bottom of the stairs, "They're back... Nick brought them back! It's just like before the infection started except the Apathy Project's gone!" She hugged Necro, "I just... Wish we didn't have to lose Nick for it..."

Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 on Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:31 pm

Necro gave a sad smile and returned Naoto's hug. "Me too, Naoto," he said, "Me too." He took a brief look around to account for everyone. Eric, Maria, Leo's friends. Everyone was there except... Except the one guy I really want back. Guess Nick had his limits. See you later, old man. he thought, a lone tear falling from his face.

khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) on Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:19 am

Naoto looked up to Necro, "It's Rector isn't it?" She asked quietly.

Layla came down the stairs followed by the Investigation Team, all were greeted with happy cries. Layla didn't seem to be anywhere near happy though as she fiddled with the cord to the headphones around her neck, Nick's last gift.

Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 on Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:32 am

Necro nodded. "I'm sure Nick had his reasons," he said before looking down at Naoto. "Don't worry. I'm sure my master would have wanted it this way. He'd want me to move on. I'll be fine." He then cast a glance towards Layla. "Though I doubt I can say the same for her."

khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) on Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:46 am

Naoto nodded, "It'll take her time to heal, she just lost the one person most important to her... I can't say I'd act any different."

Yosuke was now talking to Layla trying to earn a smile from the girl with his jokes and comon place idiocy. A small bit of one appeared but vanished almost immediately as he toned down knowing now wasn't the time to be goofing off and settled for talking to her quietly, Chie joining in on the conversation.

Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top