Dark Bloodline RP: Brenna, Jonah
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

http://tital.bigforumpro.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Org. XIV (story)

Post  Whats_Up4444 on Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:50 am

Another Heartless Heart was seen flying into the air, and then Zane, who has been doing Recon, was there, holding two of his Phantom Blades, with the other two floating behind him.

He turned to see his fellow members. "Oh, hey guys. What's up?" Zane asked greeting them.

It seems Zane has been defeating the Heartless.
Whats_Up4444
Zane, the Phantasma de Procella

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) on Wed Dec 07, 2011 2:45 am

Lance nodded to Zane, "Hey, long time no see, Zane! Susan here is looking for Siks. I'm in town on personal business. What's up?"

Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 on Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:08 am

"Nothing much. I just finished my Recon and have been eliminating Heartless. But, you know, no Keyblade. So I haven't been collecting them, but I have been collecting Munny, items, EE-EX-PEE. I LOVE MISSIONS! Speaking of Munny, don't I get paid for my Mission?"
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) on Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:14 am

Lance shrugged, "I'm newer than you are. I have NO idea how the mission system works. But, I'd guess there's some sort of pay from it." He said thoughtfully.

Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 on Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:13 am

"Ah, okay. Got'cha. You've been awfully quiet, Susan? What's wrong?"
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  Skazzasurf on Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:34 pm

<Go to page 60 Whats_Up and scroll through it real carefully >.>
Skazzasurf
Nathan the Exubero de Saltatus Incendium

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) on Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:36 pm

"Lance!" A surprised cry from the edge of the area. In a flash, Lance was consumed in a flash of black tackling him to the ground.

"It's nice to see you to Thalia." He responded picking himself off of the ground with the girl still latched to him, "How have things been? Everyone settled in here in Twilight Town?"

Thalia nodded, "Yep, Daidara is keeping everyone in order and he took over the weaponsmith downtown. You shouldn't have to worry about them too much."

Lance smiled, "Cool, speaking of downtown, I need to go down there and collect a package from the moogle shop. Want to come with?" He asked.

Thalia shot him a grin, "Of course! We gotta get back into the swing of things!" She decided.

[Thalia has joined the party!]

"So, where you headed to next Zane? RTC?" He questioned the boy.

Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 on Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:28 am

"Not right now, but soon. I'm gonna head somewhere first. Can you leave a portal for me to leave with?" Zane asked.
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) on Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:29 am

Lance nodded, "My powers are back up to snuff so sure. Where you want it? I'll leave it close to wherever your last task in town is."

Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 on Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:40 am

"I need the portal from here. This is the center of towns. With all the shops and all". Zane gave a small hint. Zane was about to do some shopping.

<Oh, I guess my post never went through.>

White held his sword still like before. He just held it pointed straight, weak, and light. But then a Heartless' armor clanked with itself, White's ear perched, and then grabbed the handle tighter, and sliced the Heartless down, strong and curved. The Heartless stood up again and went to punch White. Jumped forward, and in two inches away from White's face, it stopped. White looked down, held the sword with one hand, and used his left holding back the Heartless' armor. The sword was pierced into the Heartless insignia of the armor. White pushed off the Heartless and it disappeared.
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  Skazzasurf on Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:51 am

<Is it alright if I assume control of White for some posts? I want to introduce my newest character, Fritz whom I've had the idea for since FOREVER!>

Nathan was surprised at how White did that so skillfully, but he had no time to just stand there and admire it. He kept trying to fight the heartless back but it was impossible. They were just too big in numbers.
Skazzasurf

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) on Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:57 am

Lance nodded as he set up a DC, "Alright then I'll be off. Susan, you can use the Golden Hawk if you need to. I'm pretty sure it recognizes any Org. XIV member immediately." He turned and headed off toward the Moogle Shop with Thalia in tow.

<Isn't the Moogle Shop like RIGHT there pretty much?>

Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX on Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:20 am

<The Golden Hawk is Siks' and Kotank's personal ship. Susan is authorized to use it, I think, and technically higher-ups have the authority to commandeer it, but there's a sense of honor there.>

Aleri took his eyes off the girls <that sounded creepy... O_o> and nodded at Rexial. Rexial disappeared through a Dark Corridor, leaving Aleri to train the two.
"Okay, yesterday, I left Rex in charge. Today, I'm in charge. Fair enough?" He was about to turn back to them, giving the perfect opening for a sneak attack...

<Seriously, please take advantage of it. PLEASE. I'll let you cause him genuine harm if you want.>

Rexial came out in Twilight Town. "Heartless... they just don't give it up, do they?"

Planned Characters for DB Story: Redemi, Nobis, Matsuda.
To Be Introduced: Stice, Some jackass ghost, Rekoka, Raidou. Also some villains.

"Go forth, and set the world on fire!"
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 on Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:43 am

<Sure, Skazza. Just keep White in character, same as I did with Nathan, and his friends.

As I'm here, I wanna remind people. White did not have a name, as he said he didn't remember. So, it's just a nickname based on his attire and looks. Another name could be Light.>

"Thank's man". Zane said.

<Yeah, guess it is. I was confusing it for the ice cream shop's location this whole time. Neutral>
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  Skazzasurf on Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:08 am

Nathan and White saw the heartless approaching and surrounding them. They knew they could do nothing now so they hoped for the best. They were bracing themselves for the end when a huge puff of smoke appeared and blinded Nathan and White. You could hear hundreds of heartless being killed. When the smoke cleared, they saw a black figure standing in the middle of the rocks. Ged was on the floor next to him. "Who are you?" Nathan asked. White had hoped he was friendly. <Damnit this is the same problem I had when I controlled Torbrex for a short time.> "Fritz. And you?" He replied. "Nathan. Nathan Firago." Nathan replied. White tried to remember his real name again but couldn't, so he just said White. "Look. I only helped you because it'll help me on my own mission." Fritz told them. "I probably have a couple good reasons to kill you, your friend, and all your other friends I saw on the way." Fritz said. "Look, we don't want a fight." Said White.
Skazzasurf

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity on Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:38 am

<Well, since my birthday is soon up, might as well post "it" finally>

Time seemed to stand still suddenly, the snowfall stopping in mid-fall. All around her, the world had stood still. She suddenly lost a sense of balance, falling back into a portal of light. Blinded by the light, she raises an arm to shield her eyes.

After some time falling, she finds herself laying on a solid surface. Removing her arm from across her face, the young maiden sees a dark midnight blue sky, filled with stars. The moon drifted high above, it's luminescence truly awe-inspiring. She lay there for a moment still, trying to make sense where she was. A gong like sound resonated through her body, startling her, and causing the young maiden to quickly stand up and seek the source of the sound. Seeing nothing but an empty plane of frozen ice, she heard the sound again, this time it resonated from her feet first before the rest of her body. Looking down at her feet, she was taken aback by the sight. Below her, underneath the ice, was an array of massive clock parts, all ticking along in conjunction with one another. The gong sound she heard most likely came from the large clock chime further below the ice.

Look back up now, the young maiden saw a figure in the distance.

"Kuroyuki, maiden of the moon, the lost key, it is good to see you again."

The figure, shrouded by a white hood, approaches Yuki slowly.

"I have seen your exam, and while you may have achieved the title of keyblade master, you are easily far past that title."

The figure stops briefly and extends his hands out in front of him, holding them at a wide angle.

"This is the Eternal Clock, the last barrier of the true world before the Abyss of Fate. It is here that I receive my guidance in many matters, though it does not hold the key to all matters in itself."

The figure drops his hands to his sides again and continues walking towards the young maiden.

"I am sorry for the disruption, but I must ask you to a duel once more. All my eternal life, I have sought for someone worthy of commanding Kingdom Hearts. You, Kuroyuki, are beyond my expectations. A pure, untainted being of the darkness is a rarity in itself, but your aura confounds even me. Your light is strong as well, for you show great compassion for anyone you meet that you sense is pure as well. Reviving Roland Kraus was proof of that."

Gunamnex stands now but a few feet across from Kuroyuki. He removes his hood, his deathly white face showing a hint of Terra's trademark scowl, mixed with a bit of Sora's cheerful expression.

"I believe a duel must be done in appropriate attire though."

With that said, Gunamnex closes his eyes briefly, a pillar of light appearing over him, eclipsing all sight of him. After a few seconds, the pillar dissipates, leaving Gunamnex wearing a new form of outfit. It is similar to that of Terra's and Sora's outfits. The lower half mirrors Sora's outfit, white pants with sky blue trimmings. The shoes are of Terra's design however, silver with a hint of sky-blue to them. The upper half resembles Terra's outfit, A sky blue top with silver x straps. Instead of a shoulder armor piece, a pendant, the one Gunamnex used during the Deatheater struggle, can be seen hanging off Gunamnex's neck. On his left arm though is something unusual. A large tattoo-like image, in the shape of the infinity symbol, can be seen, appearing as though it had been carved in long ago, a scar forming the symbol. It eclipses the entire arm, from the wrist to the edge where his arm is covered by his top.

At the same time Kuroyuki is engulfed in a pillar of moonlight, the glow causing the ice to glitter. A swirling beam of dark energy interlaces with the pillar, and as it ascends, the pillar began to dissipate. Kuroyuki came into view once more, but her attire was now that of the Dark Bloodline, draped in the same clothes as her former master Yami.

Gunamnex raises his left hand out in front of him. A symbol appears on the ground between them, a crown like image. It expands in size, forming a seal across the ice that then shines brightly, as though sealing off outsiders.

The gong like sound is heard once more, resonating through the plane of ice.

"Now Kuroyuki, show me your true abilities, show me who deserves to command Kingdom Hearts!" Gunamnex shouts as Remembrance appears in his raised left hand.

<BATTLE MUSIC ACTIVATED: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUCcXfkt-Fs&feature=channel_video_title>
Maverick Entity
Gunamnex, the Commemoratio de Fortuna

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 on Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:52 am

<First, White would have just said "Well, I got no name but these guys call me White.>

<Second, STILL FREAKING AWESOME! And here I thought I was going to do that part with the outfit, still awesome, no, EVEN AWESOMER.>

Kuroyuki looked to the man, Gunamnex, and took note of his clothes, they were amazing. Another thing she saw was the pendant he wore, and of course, the large tattoo-like scar across his arm. Then she looked at herself. Black sleveless top, with a hood on the back. A cloth shoulder to shoulder. As well around her hips. But much longer, reaching the ground. Gloves. Of course these are the clothes of a Master. Showing your level and how proud you are of it. And she then felt a bump in the small pocket. She reached into it pulling out the pendant that was given to her. She wore it then.

She lifted her hand up a small trail of darkness drifting in, "Gunamnex...." Kuroyuki said, and for the first time, she spoke out the man's name. Her voice without fear. Only a hint of emotions. Such a bit of anger, or determanation. Or maybe both.

Her Keyblade New Beginnings was called forth and listened to it's Master. And still Kuroyuki did not expect it. She expected her first, and almost only Keyblade Silver Rain. But no, the red Oathkeeper that was given to her by this man.

She held the Keyblade strong, she took her two fingers and glided them accross the blade; seeping dark energy into it.

She slashed the Keyblade down mimicking her aunt's motions during the final test.

"We live by rules. One: Never let the darkness eat away at your heart. Two: Kill the Heartless. Three: Avenge the deaths of the Dark Bloodline...." Kuroyuki took her Keyblade and jumped foward and slashed at Gunamnex.
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) on Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:20 pm

Lance walked up to the Moogle Shop and was greeated by one of the small creatures, "Hello, how may I help you, kupo?"

"I'm here to pick up a package. You sent a mission request to Org. XIV?" He asked.

The moogle nodded, "Great, kupo! Here, I want this to be delivered to the tea shop in Astral Town. That stuff is HORRIBLE, kupo!" He handed Lance a large box of tea leaves.

Lance nodded, "Alright, I'll be sure it gets there." He waved to the moogle as he turned and left.

He then turned to Thalia, "Ready to go?" He asked.

Thalia nodded as Lance opened a DC and then stepped followed by Thalia as the two traveled to Astral Town.

Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX on Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:28 pm

Rexial jumped off a rooftop, landing behind Nathan. "Well, looks like you guys didn't need help afterall. ...Wait, who's the ninja?" I don't like this guy... He seems... cold.

Last edited by NebulaGregarZX on Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

Planned Characters for DB Story: Redemi, Nobis, Matsuda.
To Be Introduced: Stice, Some jackass ghost, Rekoka, Raidou. Also some villains.

"Go forth, and set the world on fire!"
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Skazzasurf on Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:42 pm

<This is the area in Days next to the ship. You know, where you dig up the boxes and fight that one dragon-like monster. But ok.>

Nathan saw Rexial jump down from the floating rooftop that had just disappeared. "He claims his name is Fritz. Fritz... Hey, Fritz, what is your last name?" <Epic plot moment of epicness is going to be epic after you read this sentence of epic explaining that some epic is going to happen.> "Fritz.....Fritz Firago. Why do you need to know?" He replied. Nathan had a shocked look on his face. I should've known
Skazzasurf

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) on Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:58 pm

<Wait....wait wait wait. How is Fritz related to Nathan? Nathan was reincarnated from the Keyblade War, you said he was on the evil side during it and died. I'm gonna guess Fritz is his brother. Which doesn't make any sense considering he should be long dead.>

Lance and Thalia exited the DC in Astral Town, "Wow, I'm surprised I've never been here before. This place reminds me of Radiant Garden." Lance said thoughtfully.

Thalia nodded, "I wonder where that tea shop is..." She pondered.

Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Skazzasurf on Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:04 am

<Nathan was reincarnated with the soul and heart of the original Nathan inside him. Fritz is his modern family brother.>
Skazzasurf

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) on Fri Dec 09, 2011 2:23 am

<K>
Lance and Thalia explored town looking for the tea shop when they found it the owner wasn't all that pleased with the delivery, "That moogle!" He grumbled underneath his breath giving Lance a small amount of munny for his trouble.
[Mission Accomplished!]

"We should probably head back to Castle Asylum." Thalia noted, "They'll need you in one way or another."

Lance nodded, "Yeah, more than likely." He opened a DC and the two walked through together.

Meanwhile

Pheonix looked to Oxthmas, "You think we'll be able to find anyone that can help? Maybe Lance is up by now..."

Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity on Sat Dec 10, 2011 2:37 am

Oxthmas began to flip his coin, responding as it flew up.

"Oh, I think they'll be arriving shortly"

As the coin falls back into his hand, a DC opened up in front of the two.

<BF3 and exam studying taking up most of my time, to the EPIC BATTLE!>

Gunamnex responded to Yuki's slash with a slash of his own, tilting Remembrance at an angle, Yuki's New Beginnings clashing against it. The clashing released sparks of energy from each keyblade, a sound of metal upon metal pinged out. Gunamnex stepped to the side and slashed again, only to be blocked by Yuki again, both keyblades locked once more.

"You are more assertive, very good. That keyblade is listening to your heart, your will to fight is remarkable."

Gunamnex leaped back and assumed a defensive stance.

Maverick Entity

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top