Org. XIV (story)

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Re: Org. XIV (story)

Post  Maverick Entity on Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:02 am

Oxthmas woke up from his short nap, noticing Pheonix take off. He sighed and sat up again, scratching his head.

"I better go after her" he said as he stood up. He flipped his special coin and let it fall in front of him, the coin forming a portal. He flipped foward, falling through and appearing in the Syndicate homeworld.

"Now, where did she go?" Oxthmas said quietly to himself as he scanned the terrain, having arrived far away from Pheonix's arrival site.
Maverick Entity
Gunamnex, the Commemoratio de Fortuna

Back to top Go down

Post  XGeass on Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:29 am

"So you think that guy is one of them?" Alexander asked over the phone. "So do you want me to confirm it....don't worry I'm anly gonna ask him and maybe a test to see if he is the real deal." Ivan who was on the other still on Synthisle with some of his snakes floating around his and hundreds more scouting through the area. "Hmph, fine just don't do anything drastic he is not our enemy at the moment." Alexander just laughed and said. "Don't worry Ivan, man you need to me more trusting cousin." Ivan then just hung up. "So I'll take that as "do as you fit" then. The space behind Alexander Arks then started to ripple like water and a single sword then shot out and headed for Roland.
XGeass
Seth, the Imago Tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 on Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:33 am

"Come on, man. Just do me that favor" Nexas said as they continued to walk.
Whats_Up4444
Zane, the Phantasma de Procella

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 on Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:29 pm

"If this is a trap, then Xeromus will be the least of your worries," he warned, still following them.

"If that thing gets control of you, gutting is always an option."- Wolverine commenting on Spider-Man's Black Suit.

TITAL Characters: Trent, Sylvia
Org. XIV Characters: Siks, Kotank, Susan, Erntxt, Necro, Wayne, Astaroth, Kenshutsu, Mortem
Zombieland Characters: Necro, Crone
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity on Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:09 pm

Roland caught the sword between two fingertips, flipping it into his hand. Applying a slight squeeze, he crushed the blade into fragments, then tossed the fragments into space.

"Not a very calculative strike." Roland remarked out loud, looking off in the distance, as though he could see Alexander. He made a military hand signal to Tyson to withdraw, then boosted off towards the nearest world, which was Halloween Town.
Maverick Entity

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay on Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:09 pm

"I don't know..." Nikki said.
AKeybladeYouSay
Norio, The Cordis Custodis

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) on Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:24 pm

Lance felt the presence of Kotank and the others, "In the Lost Woods? They'll need guidance." He summoned Glory Hound and the creature raced off into the woods as he moved onward towards the chasm still running.

Abigail nodded, "I'll help him." And without thinking she dove into the chasm in search of Soren.

The glowing wolf appeared in the woods in front of White and Kotank, the wolf had Elysium on it's back. It would easily be recognized by anyone from the world as Lance's wolf.

Dark Bloodline RP: Brenna, Jonah
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

http://tital.bigforumpro.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 on Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:27 pm

"It's not a trap" Nexas said as they continued to walk.

As they rounded a corner, they spotted two figures.

Zane looked closer. Is that Siks with Nexas? Who's the other with them.

"Siks. What's going on?" Zane asked wary as he placed his arm in front of Sally to block and defend her.

XxxX

~Celestial Grounds - Astral Town~

It was nightfall and and the exam was still underway. Byakurai was giving himself a rest. And looked up to the sky and gazed at the stars in the night. Was so peaceful right now. Byakurai reached into his pocket and pulled out a candy bar. A Astro Cravings as it's called. The wrapper was all red except for the front which was white with the words of the candy bar on it. He ripoff the wrapper and began to eat the candy bar. Chocolate, peanut butter, and nuts.
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum on Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:39 pm

When she did the world disappeared and then the temperature rose and fell drastically. Then she was in a forest vast and large but everything was withered and dead. There was a scratching noise ever few moments each one getting closer
Eques tenebrarum
Leo the Militis de caligo

http://Fanfiction.net

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 on Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:57 pm

"Zane. Nexas is here for his fight with Xeromus," Siks explained. Then he noticed his protective state. "Don't worry. I've got the turrets trained on him. He tries anything and he's iced."

"If that thing gets control of you, gutting is always an option."- Wolverine commenting on Spider-Man's Black Suit.

Org. XIV Characters: Siks, Kotank, Susan, Erntxt, Necro, Wayne, Astaroth, Kenshutsu, Mortem
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 on Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:30 am

Zane thought for a moment. He looked at Sally then at the other three. "What's with the blonde haired here for?"

"I'm here to make sure no one interups the fight, and to report on what happens on my part of this mission".

"Okay then" Zane went back to a normal position.

Nexas and Rexin started to walk forward through the hall. As they slowly made their way toward the couple. Nexas and Rexin passed them without so much as their sleeve touching one another and they simply passed them and continued their way.

They eventually made it to the exit and found them on the roof. Nexas took a few more sips from his juice pouch as they stepped foot on the roof of the castle where a storm has started. It poured itself onto the world. Nexas stepped into a puddle as he saw their Leader Xeromus for the first time. Lightning struck and thunder roared and Nexas smirked through his straw.

Nexas continued to walk as Rexin took a few steps back into the exit they just entered. He turned his body and layer his left palm on the space that makes the exit causing a light blue barrier to form, glisten and become transparent until touch made it's way. Rexin test this by punching the barrier with his right fist. Almost as if he was angry.

"Xeromus....!" The Reaper called toward his claimed Reapling.

The rain still falling wetting Nexas' hair and darking it.

<Cue sudden stop in plot thanks to inactive use. -_->
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 on Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:05 am

Siks followed after, passing Zane and Sally as he said, "Watch your backs."

He arrived just outside the barrier. He placed his hand on it as he watched the battle about to ensue. He gave a nod of approval at the barrier before taking a step back, ready to watch the battle he'd been waiting for since his first mission with the Organization.

khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay on Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:15 pm

<Ahem, hello? What about White?>
AKeybladeYouSay

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) on Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:06 am

<same could be said to you Key... Lance summoned a wolf to help with thier return trip so they wouldn't get lost on thier way back.>

As Lance was running he saw Necro trying to hold the world together via the Force, "Necro?!" He ran to him surprised the man was still here.

Abigail was immediatly on guard once she had landed, happy that Daidara had crafted her an ax for the Ravain species knowing full well that what would be here.

Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum on Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:12 am

A red cloaked figure came out in its only visible hand was a twitching and jerk puppet. I raised it's face to reveal the sphere of red and the red glowing symbol of the Ravain. It was a new moon classed puppet master
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 on Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:29 am

Necro looked towards Lance and said, "Hey. Listen I can't talk long, this isn't as easy as it looks, and I doubt it looks that easy to begin with."

khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  XGeass on Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:34 am

<Eques where is that "puppet master" Ravain?>

Alexander watched as Roland and the others left. "It was just a test. It wasn't like I was trying to kill you...Observer."

The masked man coutinued to search for Ivan and the rest but suddnly stopped. "Why do I fell like some where in the worlds someone just stole my identity?"
XGeass

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum on Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:54 am

<In a world unreachable by portal, glider, gummi, or bad assness>
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  XGeass on Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:09 am

<Shame.>

The young masked man walked on and started mumbling to himself. "Why do I fell like someone just stole my identity." Over and over again.
XGeass

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity on Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:43 am

<What about super badassness? lol! >

Roland touched down in the middle of the town square, brushing himself off after desummoning his keyblade.

"This brings back memories" Roland says to himself as he starts to tour the town. Jack spotted the new arrival.

"Why hello there, are you a fan of Halloween?" Jack said as he extended a bony hand. Roland shook his hand forcefully, bellowing out a laugh.

"In fact I am. I knew your great grandfather, John Skellington."

"Really? Wonderful! So you could help me with a small project then?"

"Sure"

"Delightful, right this way."

Jack started walking towards the Professor's house. Roland followed behind, a smile on his face.

<Yes, I'm giving Roland a slight fun time plot. Interfere, and you get his knuckles through your skull. Evil or Very Mad >
Maverick Entity

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum on Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:50 am

<and super Badassness too because it's you Maverick any type of badass>
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 on Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:51 am

<Damn, Gunamnex and Roland know everyone! Smile >

khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  XGeass on Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:52 am

<Considering Seth is usualy the one who messes with the Observers, and he is out for a while to a part I am working on so Roland should be safe. lol! >
XGeass

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) on Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:30 pm

Pheonix was headed for Infernus' old lair, the fiery volcano portion of the world. She had her revolvers drawn not prepared for an particular form of combat.

Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum on Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:58 pm

Genova was sitting on a scorching hot mass of stone like a stool as she walked up. "Were the hell have you been?" He asked like a pissy boyfriend instead of a partner.
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next